PDA

View Full Version : Anti luring in wildy now?

Calum
27-03-2006, 08:43 PM
I Was pking and i noticed this
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9720/tradng7ky.png (http://imageshack.us)

Some people who lure have got warmings about being banned i have seen these on rcs forum but are rs trying themselvs to stop luring and players losing there best items unfairly?:s

Rashelly
27-03-2006, 08:53 PM
That's all very well, but luring isn't just trading.
Example scenario; (This has happened to me a few times, although I'm not stupid enough to fall for it)
Random noob alching in edge;
lurer: I need help with the scorpian catcher quest/ where's the prayer alter?/Where can I buy a rune plate?
random noob: i'll show you
level 2 wild = dead little alcher.
I was also in edge alching when a level 124 said "drop party!" took a 10+ people into the wild where their friends were and killed most of them - I was watching this, found it rather amusing.
So you see, it's not just trading, they should put a warning about it when the window pops up just before you go into the wild.

Calum
27-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Oh i see its still new right im not just blabbering on abour old news right..?:(

Calum
27-03-2006, 08:57 PM
I was also in edge alching when a level 124 said "drop party!" took a 10+ people into the wild where their friends were and killed most of them - I was watching this, found it rather amusing.

Haha thats funny

Rashelly
27-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Luring is old news, never seen a warning before though.

Ashley 12344
27-03-2006, 09:06 PM
ive seen of a couple of warnings for people who are constantly reported and have been caught by a player mod, nothing official though.

Tyed
27-03-2006, 09:08 PM
ive seen of a couple of warnings for people who are constantly reported and have been caught by a player mod, nothing official though.

Yep, Same Here

:)
28-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Only silly people got lured anyways.

LesbianGhost
28-03-2006, 09:44 AM
The trade warning was added along with Recipe for Disaster, but Jagex do seem to be leaning more towards the anti-luring side.

A4AOwen
28-03-2006, 11:26 AM
I nearly fell for luring, I was buying a Flail and someone said they would sell me cheap if i came to them. So i want to Edgeville they said im just over the bridge woodcutting. They traded me and ran in wild, I declined trade tried to run out but they were maging me, freezing me hitting 20's and stuff. I was constantly clicking out of wild and I had 1 HP Left and i just moved outside of wild. I had full Veracs on.
Now thats lucky!

Finchie
28-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Why can you get banned for luring?

LesbianGhost
28-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Why can you get banned for luring?
Yes, but it's extremely hard to prove so people rarely get banned for it.

micky.blue.eyes
28-03-2006, 04:34 PM
You must be stupid to fall for luring in the first place, but it's good Jagex puts warnings now. They could also post it as a message on the log in screen thingy.

Ezzie.
28-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Luring's not very good *nods head* :)

smallBOY68
29-03-2006, 08:02 PM
I have 6 Pmod freinds. 4 of them lure. And 90% of my list consists of luers. Thats all my freinds do these days.....So being able to be banned? No?

Also they dont lure by tradeing they lure via another way. This way shows there pixels hungrey.

Skulled player stands near abbys.
Skulled player gets attacked.
Skulled player runs north from level 4 to level 14 wildy.
Skulled player changes into mystic and acient staff.
Team runs in and kills.

The last weekend they lured 40+m each. There is 3 of them and two groups what do it skipping servers....

The people who get lured its there own fault. Plus they should learn the wildy....Also any idiots out there reading this. Learn to pk befor you try to lure.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!