PDA

View Full Version : I have come to an decision.

Grimmauld
27-03-2006, 11:30 PM
I've really been an donkey for harming myself cause I can't make money .. my friend,Rashelly and Jay, has told me that Runescape isn't all about money, you know. And now I understand. I've recently been influenced by Nvrspk4, a really good fellow, he suggested I invested in unidentifed herbs. So I did, made about 200k in no time. I thought that was enough, so I went staking, BAM got 4.4m, next minute, I have 2.7m =\. I really regret that now. Right now, I'm going after unidentifed herbs for money. I will now stop thinking Runescape is all about money. I just really needed to share this story with this forum. I hope this will influence you to think that Runescape isn't all about money. And, I apologize to Ssricky, for being so rude to him on the other night in this thread, I hope you take this apology seriously.

With all due respects to all and especially the underlined names above,
A teenage that is regretting his past actions,
Onizuka.

nvrspk4
27-03-2006, 11:34 PM
You're a teenager?

Apology accepted though it isn't to me. And I'm so not a fine fellow ;)

ssricky
28-03-2006, 01:31 AM
i respect u for being man enough to do this but i must refuse your apology. u said things that are unforgiveable and in my eyes you shud take this as a lesson. in life you do things and must face the consiquences of your actions. by saying wat u said the "damage" was done and now you must accept the reprocusions of that. i felt i should say this so it teaches you for future experiences. me refusing your apology doesnt mean i wont talk to you nicely just means i will never consider you a friend i will still talk to you and assist you when you need it but remember all actions have reactions.

Grimmauld
28-03-2006, 01:35 AM
Hey, I insulted you the way I would not like insulted, I hardly know you, I just apologized cause I felt it was my responsibilty. I'm not forcing you to forgive me. If you don't, fine with me.

Cigaret
28-03-2006, 02:34 AM
awww
peace and love finally :)

Rashelly
28-03-2006, 03:56 AM
I want to be a really good fellow.
I can't sleep.:(

1wdc
28-03-2006, 04:22 AM
Awh hell no,
I'm the worst at leveling (And being nice to make friends) all I have is making money.....

Rashelly
28-03-2006, 04:34 AM
Awh hell no,
I'm the worst at leveling (And being nice to make friends) all I have is making money.....
But it's pointless making money if you can't do anything with it.
"Oh look! I have 50million, but I can't buy anything decent with it, because I can't use it!"
Even if you buy a party hat...WOW! A paper hat that does nothing, good job!
That was just an example, I wasn't aiming it at you.

1wdc
28-03-2006, 06:48 AM
But it's pointless making money if you can't do anything with it.
"Oh look! I have 50million, but I can't buy anything decent with it, because I can't use it!"
Even if you buy a party hat...WOW! A paper hat that does nothing, good job!
That was just an example, I wasn't aiming it at you.
I sell it to my friends, Its not like I dont have ANY friends. People with lots of friends and lots of skills still have a little gold dont they? (Not saying that people with friends and skills are poor) And most people who spend money on those phats are investing, a great way to make money. Also you can trade inter currency like buying HCs or other habbo furni. People with lots of money DO use it, as you were obviousley exploiting, try and read up on us merchants.

Edit: sorry for snapping at you I'm a lil bit touchy of people insulting merchants.

micky.blue.eyes
28-03-2006, 04:26 PM
I sell it to my friends, Its not like I dont have ANY friends. People with lots of friends and lots of skills still have a little gold dont they? (Not saying that people with friends and skills are poor) And most people who spend money on those phats are investing, a great way to make money. Also you can trade inter currency like buying HCs or other habbo furni. People with lots of money DO use it, as you were obviousley exploiting, try and read up on us merchants.

Edit: sorry for snapping at you I'm a lil bit touchy of people insulting merchants.
She wasn't saying merchanting is pointless, she just said that it's useless to have a lot of money if you don't got the stats to do something good with it, like buying barrows. Merchanting phats would only give you more money to do nothing.

1wdc
28-03-2006, 05:45 PM
That makes no sense, most stats are money dependent. Runecrafting, Cooking, Magic,Fletching, Smithing, And many others can be leveled up really easily with a little bit of money.

micky.blue.eyes
28-03-2006, 06:12 PM
But that's not what I/we mean. What I/we mean is that some people spend their rs life to make money and when they got the money they have nothing to spend it on something that isn't a waste of money.

Cigaret
28-03-2006, 06:39 PM
But that's not what I/we mean. What I/we mean is that some people spend their rs life to make money and when they got the money they have nothing to spend it on something that isn't a waste of money.
That is how i felt i had a friend who was great to me for 2 years on runescape\habbo and then we both moved to runescape and then bam all of a sudden i have like 300m+ and i become a snob im not saying that having a lil money isnt bad but i became power hungry and now i kind of lost him as a friend
but id ont no if this has anything to do with this thread but wut ever :P it was about a lot of money so i just thought i would say this
and o ya having 300m+ and just letting it rot in ur bank blows (that is what i did, i mean how many sets of full dragon can you actually want [retoricle question])

Grimmauld
28-03-2006, 09:13 PM
That makes no sense, most stats are money dependent. Runecrafting, Cooking, Magic,Fletching, Smithing, And many others can be leveled up really easily with a little bit of money.
Not everything will be easy in life.

micky.blue.eyes
29-03-2006, 05:48 AM
That is how i felt i had a friend who was great to me for 2 years on runescape\habbo and then we both moved to runescape and then bam all of a sudden i have like 300m+ and i become a snob im not saying that having a lil money isnt bad but i became power hungry and now i kind of lost him as a friend
but id ont no if this has anything to do with this thread but wut ever :P it was about a lot of money so i just thought i would say this
and o ya having 300m+ and just letting it rot in ur bank blows (that is what i did, i mean how many sets of full dragon can you actually want [retoricle question])
You could donate something to me. :) Your profit? It makes you feel better that your money is used in a good way. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!