PDA

View Full Version : Applications Close Time

LewstherinII
28-03-2006, 06:56 AM
Hello, there was a thread not so long ago about applying to be Competitions Staff...when is the closing time for the Applications and are they still sent to -Dannie?

Thank you very much,

LewstherinII

2hd.
28-03-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm sorry, they have been closed. They may be open after easter though.

Re101
28-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Do you mean Quest staff as -Dannie was the old Head of Quests. If so, i opend applications to current staff in the staff forum and have got a small team together. I MAY if im allowed hire a few more staff in the future.

LewstherinII
29-03-2006, 07:42 AM
I'm sorry, they have been closed. They may be open after easter though.

Ah...I mean either Competitions or Quest. I'm a bit confused, aren't they the same?
Anyway.
The applications that are closed, are they still being considered, or has the applications all been processed and either passed/rejected?
If the latter; may I ask who got in?
About re101's question, it was a thread that said they were hiring new Staff for...Quests or Competitions I think. This was before he left though.

Re101
29-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Well the new Quest staff announcement can be found here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=154594), the competition staff applications were open a while back i think. So im a bit stuck on that one.

Tristan
27-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Ymo (Forum Moderator) - The question has been answered. The user is also banned.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!