PDA

View Full Version : Once again :(

OMGitsaROSS
28-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Ok

I love (and I mean it) this girl, we are really good mates. Her bf, dumped her the other day when me and her where at cinema, I was being a good mate to her and comforted her. She hinted that she liked me by telling me xD So I ask her out yesterdya. She says no. She then went on to say that her and her ex will never go out again. So I thought I would leave it a while. Today I was ill from school. I sign in on msn to find out they are going back out again! I was crying :( Tomorrow at school if I go will be hard. I am seriously depressed :(

She even said she wanted to go out with me :'(

the wombats
28-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Well Ross, loads of people are like that. Just she forgive him because she still liked him. That might be why she said no.

OMGitsaROSS
28-03-2006, 04:31 PM
She said she would never go out with him again though. Thats what hurt me. And the day before she was slagging him off :'(

Sly
28-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Try to act normal. If you go talk to her to try to break them up you might come out with Her not liking you at all.

Be yourself, And atleast your still friends?

Charlie
28-03-2006, 06:06 PM
She may have said that you wasn't going back out with him again but if they forgaven each other and still liked each other things may have changed. Just act normal, Maybe she think that it isn't working with out with this other guy after what happened before and be single again. Amd if your there for her this time too, You never know what could happen.

Maybe you could tell her how you feel and see what happens then. Unless she already knows.

Hope it made sense and helped <3

Ostinato
28-03-2006, 08:29 PM
She said she would never go out with him again though. Thats what hurt me. And the day before she was slagging him off :'(

It was probably just a 'moment' sorta thing. She woulda been mad and that so would have been saying stuff most likely, and then she maybe realised how she still felt for him and they decided for another go at it...

Dw mate, plenty more fish in the sea!

NIKKEE
28-03-2006, 08:47 PM
she was probably feeling really low so told you she likes you hoping you would say it back

and you ended up asking her out!

which satisfied her no doubt

and now shes back with her ex

just stay friends

cuz if you go out then something bad might happen and you'll lose your friendship

i probably wouldnt try asking her out again either

save urself the embarassment

if she dumps him and she asks you out say yeah

(if you still want her)

if she dumps her and she asks you out

dont be second best

find someone who truly likes ya!

nik x

GJay
28-03-2006, 10:55 PM
that's a natural defence that girls have to stop hurting their own feelings.

Jaw
29-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Same thing happened to be a few years back, Just be patient, I've now being seeing a diffrent girl for over a year. Just keep at it.

FlyingJesus
29-03-2006, 06:33 PM
You probably don't want to get with someone that fickle anyway..

Throne Sofa
29-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Ok

I love (and I mean it) this girl, we are really good mates. Her bf, dumped her the other day when me and her where at cinema, I was being a good mate to her and comforted her. She hinted that she liked me by telling me xD So I ask her out yesterdya. She says no. She then went on to say that her and her ex will never go out again. So I thought I would leave it a while. Today I was ill from school. I sign in on msn to find out they are going back out again! I was crying :( Tomorrow at school if I go will be hard. I am seriously depressed :(

-------
Shame

OMGitsaROSS
29-03-2006, 07:58 PM
-------
Shame
lol.

Cheers guys.

I have told her what I think of him, what I think of her. I told her that if he hurts her (emotionally) I will go ape on him and ye. She means alot to me. At school today I had LOADS of people randomly coming up to me saying: "You weren't here yesterday because she is going back out with him" and "Your plan to split them uup back fired" It was really really sad. I felt like crying but didn't. The reason I wasn't at school yesterday was because of my throat but meh. My school are loonies

Mexel
29-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Unlucky mate.

OMGitsaROSS
29-03-2006, 08:14 PM
lol xD

Its hard :p

I am trying no to fnacy her though so. xD

Jordan3
29-03-2006, 09:00 PM
This happened to me last year, I cried over this girl and whatever, but I got over her lmao..

Emicat.
04-04-2006, 04:37 PM
She'd just broke up with him.
And she sounds horrible. Obviously she'd said something which made people think you were trying to break them up. You don't need her. And its a bit awquad to date friends anyway.

Caraa
04-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Yeah, how did all the people know to say you weren't in school because of her and him?
Eh, at least you two are still friends.

FullyInsane
06-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Urm..
What's happened is your relationship became close and you both seriously have feelings AS FRIENDS with the tention of her splitting up she kind of.. rebound onto you cause you showed compassion and comforted her.

Try to act as if nothing happened.

Proof!
06-04-2006, 09:19 AM
Hey mate, I got the same problem at the moment.The best thing to do is carry on with what you are doing.Keep hanging around with her, being mates.That's what im doing :P Anyway dont worry about this thing with them 2 back together.It will probably not last.Why not try getting her to like you more than her boyfriend.Just hang around with her more mate trust me ;) it takes time to win a girls heart :)

Thanks hope this help you,
Matt (HotelMental)

cocaine
06-04-2006, 09:25 AM
It makes me want to cryyy :'(

Puma!
07-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Ok

Ross take my advice - theres plenty more fish in the sea.

Grimmauld
12-04-2006, 02:59 AM
lol.

Cheers guys.

I have told her what I think of him, what I think of her. I told her that if he hurts her (emotionally) I will go ape on him and ye. She means alot to me. At school today I had LOADS of people randomly coming up to me saying: "You weren't here yesterday because she is going back out with him" and "Your plan to split them uup back fired" It was really really sad. I felt like crying but didn't. The reason I wasn't at school yesterday was because of my throat but meh. My school are loonies
Ignore people like them, just like to pick on people because they're that low. I don't see them doing much except yapping their non-sense mouth about people, this is why the world is so damn corrupted. :eusa_wall But other that, good luck with her. She sounds like a hard one to get, don't give up, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, IF YOU BELIEVE.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!