PDA

View Full Version : what acctually is Warcraft?

Uwe
28-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Hmm, yeah. I dunno what it is, but I mod here, I guess I should find out, lol ;)

I think I may have seen this when I was in Germany, My German exchange partener may have been on it - it sounds firmiliar.

Uhmm, are you a monster and you run around killing everyone? rofl x[[

Grindie
28-03-2006, 05:00 PM
I don't play it but my friend does and it's really addictive for him.

Here's the info on the game:

World of Warcraft is an online role-playing experience set in the award-winning Warcraft universe. Players assume the roles of Warcraft heroes as they explore, adventure, and quest across a vast world. World of Warcraft is a "Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game" which allows thousands of players to interact within the same world. Whether adventuring together or fighting against each other in epic battles, players will form friendships, forge alliances, and compete with enemies for power and glory.

Uwe
28-03-2006, 05:04 PM
I don't play it but my friend does and it's really addictive for him.

Here's the info on the game:

World of Warcraft is an online role-playing experience set in the award-winning Warcraft universe. Players assume the roles of Warcraft heroes as they explore, adventure, and quest across a vast world. World of Warcraft is a "Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game" which allows thousands of players to interact within the same world. Whether adventuring together or fighting against each other in epic battles, players will form friendships, forge alliances, and compete with enemies for power and glory.

+rep;o

Wootzeh
31-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Google is your friend.

Uwe
03-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Google is your friend.

:P I know what it is now,it was the thing my German exchange partener goes on :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!