View Full Version : Oh the joy of owning an XBOX 360

.:Subarusti:.
28-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Right heres a great tale of something that happenned when i got my 360.

First ill say this, the Xbox 360 is the best console i have played EVER so far, this just happens to be a problem i had with microsoft customer service.

Right so i got the 360 at xmas, it was great but then DUN DUN DUUUUN the controllers were broke, straight away in my hand, like an american car, Microsoft was the sound of something made to a budget. Anyway i rang the xbox support line, there was no waiting and i was straight through to an american guy who said id recieve one in 2-5 days, so i gave it a month and rung back to say i had no controller, this time and american women said she had placed a new order, again another month no controller. I rang back a week or so ago, an english call centre this time. He said i had to send the controller back first, something the others had decided to keep a secret from me. So he said id recieve an email saying were to send my controller. NOTHING!!!!! GRRR
:eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall
and the front cover on the 360 is falling to bits, looks like microsoft spent all there budget on the insides, the gubbins. But not on the build quality, i just hope the PS3 has better build quality, Sony have more brains than microsoft so i hope they atleast get the build quality right (even though i hate the PS3) revoloution is going to be the best no doubt!!

BL!NKEY
28-03-2006, 06:33 PM
I want to get a xbox 360 soo bad.

I have all the money and am ready to get it but in california they are out of stock everywhere.

.:Subarusti:.
28-03-2006, 06:36 PM
go to www.ebuyer.co.uk theyve got core systems for £205 get one i noticed when i was browsing for comp components, (its not ebay)

BL!NKEY
28-03-2006, 06:40 PM
yeah sry I ment the premium package

Stores have the core but i dont want that.

I need the hard drive and hi deff cable ect.

And i live in the usa and kinda want to get it from compusa because i have gift certificates to there

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!