PDA

View Full Version : Habbo X Hobba on Habbo UK

Juicette
28-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Hi! I applied as a habbo x on habbo and I passed. So, it said that someone would contact me or send me an e-mail, in a few months! So, after like 2 months or so, someone friend requested me and said that he's like head habbo x or something. His user is YapSaffron on the UK one, he said that he needed my password to get the badge.
he said the site was:
www.freewebs.com/Habboxapplication (http://www.freewebs.com/Habboxapplication)

and I saw it. But I don't know if I should give him my password because I won't be able to change it because I forgot my birthdate.
So I need to know if he's a real habbo x or not.
I told him that it's against the Habbo Way or something to not give out your password. And I asked for proof to show me his badge somewhere. And he said that its 'forbidden' to show his badge.
So I'm not sure if I should trust him or not. Because I remember on habbo it says that habbo staffs and people never need your password.
Does anyone know if he's a real Habbo X or not?

tbh imo no m8
28-03-2006, 09:34 PM
I would not trust him like they always say staff never ask for passwords :D.

Juicette
28-03-2006, 09:35 PM
He has a site and everything I guess.
But he needs my pass.
And he won't show me his badge for proof.
Like it's not forbidden on habbo because
It says that they go to Welcome Lounge to help
And obviously they'd show his badge.

the wombats
28-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Staff or anyone never need your password to give you a badge.

Juicette
28-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Hm. Ok. I guess I should say no =)

Uwe
28-03-2006, 10:07 PM
How did you pass the first stage of becoming a Habbo X
when you were gunna fall for this?? :l

Neversoft
28-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Hi! I applied as a habbo x on habbo and I passed. So, it said that someone would contact me or send me an e-mail, in a few months! So, after like 2 months or so, someone friend requested me and said that he's like head habbo x or something. His user is YapSaffron on the UK one, he said that he needed my password to get the badge.
he said the site was:
www.freewebs.com/Habboxapplication (http://www.freewebs.com/Habboxapplication)

and I saw it. But I don't know if I should give him my password because I won't be able to change it because I forgot my birthdate.
So I need to know if he's a real habbo x or not.
I told him that it's against the Habbo Way or something to not give out your password. And I asked for proof to show me his badge somewhere. And he said that its 'forbidden' to show his badge.
So I'm not sure if I should trust him or not. Because I remember on habbo it says that habbo staffs and people never need your password.
Does anyone know if he's a real Habbo X or not?

Sorry, I don't mean to sound mean or anything, But, If you were even thinking about giving that person your password or even thinking they were a HabboX you must be abit stupid. If you don't even know that, then how the hell was your application accepted?

Juicette
29-03-2006, 12:05 AM
I didn't tell him my password at all.
:P I kept telling him that I couldn't give it to him
And it was against habbo rules.

Neversoft
29-03-2006, 12:12 AM
I didn't tell him my password at all.
:P I kept telling him that I couldn't give it to him
And it was against habbo rules.

You should have just called for a Moderator if he/she kept going on. ;)

Ellis.
29-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Haha. Anyone who says that it's forbidden to show them his/her badge, is definitely a scammer. If it's forbidden to show their badge, what's the point in having one?

Nemo
29-03-2006, 09:38 AM
also anyone can make a websites on freewebs =/ if he was real den...
1.he wouldnt ask for pw
2. he should of shown his badge
3. he would of had a proper website if they even have a websites :S

MattUH
29-03-2006, 09:40 AM
God "/ if u become a Habbo'X im making a complaint.!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!