PDA

View Full Version : Google Video.

Mentor
28-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Anyone use it? as in a video storage medium. Its Great, I can now have thybags movie collection online without haveing to worry about exseive band width consumtion, since google hosts it all, as well as including it in the index giveing it yet more exposure :D

Simple to use and very nice in my opinion. even allows you to embed there video player so as to play it upon your own site as far as i can tell :D

Y0WI
29-03-2006, 08:02 AM
ooo! I havent heard about that, ill be sure to check it out! Thanks :D

Timewarp
29-03-2006, 03:23 PM
ive used it 4 ages

nets
29-03-2006, 03:34 PM
If anyone doesn't know the domain, and wants it.
http://video.google.com/

cocaine
29-03-2006, 03:38 PM
I use it :( Can't get movies onto moi psp :(

Sygon.
29-03-2006, 04:15 PM
:D finnally something useful from google.

craigg.
29-03-2006, 04:40 PM
ive used it 4 ages

Indeed, I have used the web site for ages, Great thinking from google consumers.

- Sygon:

Google have been great for many of years now, they had the whole idea of a search engine that would search through META tags and yet no-one would accept their proposal - most clients they went to, to offer them the deal basically said "it will not work" yet I think the site would get over 1 million views per week? possibly more since it is now worldwide.

In my eyes, google has always been great, Or shal I say "googol"

- Craig.

timROGERS
29-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Your completely out on the hits front :P I'd guess the hits is more like 1 million per minute.

craigg.
29-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Your completely out on the hits front :P I'd guess the hits is more like 1 million per minute.
-sigh- too true.

I think I may do something "fun" to google if I can sometime. Has anyone seen google studio's down in London? Looks like great fun, I seen an image where they are playing hockey in the carpark.

- Craig.

Sygon.
29-03-2006, 04:50 PM
no i meant i hated there g accelarator

timROGERS
29-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Google Accelerator was funny - it took cookies so you could get on other users website accounts :P

nets
29-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Indeed, I have used the web site for ages, Great thinking from google consumers.

- Sygon:

Google have been great for many of years now, they had the whole idea of a search engine that would search through META tags and yet no-one would accept their proposal - most clients they went to, to offer them the deal basically said "it will not work" yet I think the site would get over 1 million views per week? possibly more since it is now worldwide.

In my eyes, google has always been great, Or shal I say "googol"

- Craig.
One of the first search engines was http://aliweb.com/

Mentor
29-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Yea, i dont realy cair whether you like google or not? thats got nothing to do with the thread, i was talking about this servis imparticalr "/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!