PDA

View Full Version : B*WITCHED

kasi
29-03-2006, 12:12 AM
who remembers them?
lmao kevin does ;)

Hold on, but don't hold to tight, let go, its gonna be alright. Don't run away from what your heart is saying says:
Sat here.... Listening to... B*Witched...
Hold on, but don't hold to tight, let go, its gonna be alright. Don't run away from what your heart is saying says:
XD
kassie (: [shopping & sleepover saturday with kayla and amber?] www.kayeSCENE.blogspot.com says:
lmao
kassie (: [shopping & sleepover saturday with kayla and amber?] www.kayeSCENE.blogspot.com says:
they're olddd
like i listened to them when i was 6
bet you never heard that one

Play/Stop Save As
I saw them LIVE back in 1999 :')
my speakers dont work
lol
November 18th...
xD
lmao you remember which date?
Yup
Thursday 18th November 1999
best night of my life
roflmao
I've still got the t-shirt XD and book which I got at the concert
RAWFLE
lmaooooo
*See's this getting posted on Habbox Forum*

KEVIN= http://habboxforum.com/member.php?u=15535

Charlie
29-03-2006, 01:36 PM
I remember them. Gawd, They are soo old. They were good too.. In a way

Biseinen
29-03-2006, 01:38 PM
[Sings]

(8) I'll show you mine, if you show me yourrrrs. (8)

Damn, a great view on life. ^_^;

Jane
29-03-2006, 03:52 PM
c'est la vie.

Craig
29-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Say you will say you won't
Say you'll do what I want
Say you something say you'll be[?]
Ce la vie.

Jordan3
29-03-2006, 03:57 PM
SAY YOU'RE TRUE, SAY TO ME
C'EST LA VIE

I HAVE THEIR ALBUM!

asher_
29-03-2006, 04:53 PM
they couldn't sing, they couldn't dance, their lyrics were bad, really bad.

ILoveBenji
29-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Dirty songs :o Lool yeah I remember them.

Jordan3
29-03-2006, 05:31 PM
they couldn't sing, they couldn't dance, their lyrics were bad, really bad.

Yeah, they were brilliant!

FlyingJesus
29-03-2006, 06:27 PM
That is a proper B*Witchin' song ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!