29-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Read this on habbodown.com

:

http://www.habbodown.com/habbox.php

Biseinen
29-03-2006, 11:32 AM
It just shows what the 'Habbo-X's' are. = /

Edit: Ah, the privacy issues.

I dunno, just because they haven't listed them is too big assumption to say that they'll be no more.

laurenx
29-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Mmm.

Mabye because they were behaving badly?
Bigbutsound is on there which Callie mentioned in the newsie about the Rare.

Frozen..
29-03-2006, 01:26 PM
It just states that they were removed from the SITE (http://www.habbodown.com)

Neversoft
29-03-2006, 01:47 PM
I doubt it, They will hire new ones if they need to.

Jack.
29-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Read this on habbodown.com

:

http://www.habbodown.com/habbox.php

The X team will likely only include 30 Habbo Xs at a time, so it will be very tough to be accepted.

Are you talking about that bit?

Kardan
29-03-2006, 03:11 PM
NOTE:

Habbodown removed X's as the office staff didn't want a list of them on a fansite or something.

X's still exist on the british hotel

MattUH
29-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Why not list them wouldnt it HELP...

Jack.
29-03-2006, 03:13 PM
NOTE:

Habbodown removed X's as the office staff didn't want a list of them on a fansite or something.

X's still exist on the british hotel
Its because of "Privacy Issues". And of course they exist on the UK Hotel :rolleyes:

Why not list them wouldnt it HELP...
Where they've put they've removed them because of prvacy issues etc.. They've put a link to the list of Habbo X's (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/community/newsletter/article/?id=1156) so it does kinda list them in a way

Kardan
29-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Its because of "Privacy Issues". And of course they exist on the UK Hotel :rolleyes:
Well it seems the thread owner thought other wise

Kroziun
29-03-2006, 03:35 PM
I don't understand the privacy issues mentioned by HabboDown, but then it has always been a strange fansite to me.

The list from the Habbo Hotel link above is way out of date as it was the original X's from November 2005.

In answer to the thread title, "No more habbo x's?" I am afraid we're still here.

Magnesium
29-03-2006, 05:06 PM
To be honest, a list of Habbo Xs on at least a fansite would help, seeing as the actual Habbo site doesn't have a list of them on.

Rareoid
29-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm glad this has been brought up so I can confirm what has happened and politely request this thread to be closed to stop discussion.

I put a list of the Habbo X's on that page on HabboDown. A couple of days later we contacted by Habbo Staff, asking to remove them due to "privacy issues" and so therefore, we have taken the list down in accordance to their request.

8Freak8
29-03-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm glad this has been brought up so I can confirm what has happened and politely request this thread to be closed to stop discussion.

I put a list of the Habbo X's on that page on HabboDown. A couple of days later we contacted by Habbo Staff, asking to remove them due to "privacy issues" and so therefore, we have taken the list down in accordance to their request.
I think this thread is about the 'privacy issues'. It has already been established that the list was removed not the Habbo Xs.

What privacy issues are involved? None. If a Habbo X doesn't want to have their Habbo usernames posted on a Habbo Fansite, give up the badge. Habbox wouldn't remove content for a 'privacy reason' regarding Habbo usernames, unless the Habbo themself contacted us.

I'm sure the Habbo Xs themselves don't actually mind, there must be another reason. I don't know who the Habbo Xs are, apart from MissAlice and Kroziun - maybe Office staff have made staff pets Habbo X but dont want it to be widely covered on Habbo fansites because the staff pets will get grief?

Ian
29-03-2006, 07:57 PM
It might be because they dont want the habbo x's to get alot of credit. If anyone should get credit it should be mods or the old Hobbas for the work they done. But thats just what I think.

Ostinato
31-03-2006, 01:37 PM
mmmm

something fishy going on.

Typpi
31-03-2006, 02:29 PM
OMGZ DEY GONNA GER FIRED AND NOOBS WONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE DER LOOKZ!!!!

Magnesium
31-03-2006, 02:52 PM

Roflmao..

MissAlice
31-03-2006, 03:27 PM

Typpi if you ever need help on how to change your look, be sure to come and find me in the Welcome Lounge, it's normally the top public room ;)

I have no idea why the site was asked to remove the list, although it probably was out of date, as Kroziun has pointed out it did relate to the original list of 30 X's. There have been many changes since that date.

Typpi
31-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Typpi if you ever need help on how to change your look, be sure to come and find me in the Welcome Lounge, it's normally the top public room ;)

I have no idea why the site was asked to remove the list, although it probably was out of date, as Kroziun has pointed out it did relate to the original list of 30 X's. There have been many changes since that date.
I'm fine thank u very much.

Infrontation
31-03-2006, 05:01 PM
There still is habbo 'x's they just don't display therer names on that site ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!