PDA

View Full Version : ipods worse than you think

Rix
26-12-2004, 08:07 AM
i got a ipod mini yesterday for xmas i had to restore it to factory setting twice
after it has froze is it only me or what

Moved from Discuss Anything (Outside Habbo) by MissAlice

:kader
26-12-2004, 08:54 AM
Jeez, YOUR iPod yes, but, my iPod works fine, no crashes of anything. Doesn't mean all iPods are rubbish, you probly took no care over it.

Ciaran
26-12-2004, 10:35 AM
I got that wid mine it didnt work when i got it. i got an mp3 player coz i didnt want to pay money for itunes coz i only wnted my cd songs on there

joshuar
26-12-2004, 10:39 AM
I got a mini ipod and it works better than good, must be yours

properclone
26-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Yeah I have a Phillips MP3 player. Working fine for me, once it randomly froze but it has a recovery thing for when it does without loosing any data.
Tada!

lukeisok
26-12-2004, 11:43 AM
I Bought A Mini Disk Player.

I Love It To Bits ;)

G-flow
26-12-2004, 12:06 PM
Lol my ipod mini works fine. and ciaran u dont have to pay for itunes. it comes with the ipod. plus u dont have to pay for songs aswell *cough cough* w00t! macs rule! My ipod hasnt turned on a couple of times. i thought it was broken but u just restart and all the songs are still there. maybe i had low battery lol!

xJoeYx
22-01-2005, 03:21 PM
mine works fine, it was in chinese when i got it though - but i presume they all come like that?

G-flow
22-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Lol, mine never came in chinese, english lol :p

-JT-
25-01-2005, 06:40 PM
i have an MP£ player, its my way of life!

2hd.
25-01-2005, 06:46 PM
i wanted to get an ipod mini but i couldnt because my computer has less memory than the ipod mini so i would have no space for my music....

Ryan
25-01-2005, 06:47 PM
i have just a plain old cd player and a pc lol :) copy on to disk from pc then ya away

GommeInc
25-01-2005, 07:31 PM
I would rather have a MP3 Player than something made by Apple Mac

tularis
25-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Mine's crashed a couple of times, might be time to ring up apple and get a new one :P Also, you can force the ipod mini to reset but not lose data -

turn the hold switch on, then off. Then hold the play/pause button and the menu buttons down together for about 5 seconds. The apple logo will come up and it'll be working fine :D

stanfordstud2
26-01-2005, 03:28 AM
I got that wid mine it didnt work when i got it. i got an mp3 player coz i didnt want to pay money for itunes coz i only wnted my cd songs on there

ipod MINIs have been known to freeze a bit...but thats not an ipod. i have a real ipod, and it is one of the best things i own. i love it..just as much as i did the mini disk player two years ago and the mp3 player last year =/ the change in technology is denting my bankroll

and btw, you dont have to buy itunes, it comes free with the ipod. and you can put your own songs on it. whoever told you you had to buy nething is seriouslu lying to you

Fingerboots
26-01-2005, 01:11 PM
I've only just got a decent CD player.. Haha I am so slow with all that stuff. Maybe in a couple of years I will catch up ;D

TooClose$
26-01-2005, 02:02 PM
i dont fully understand the ipod.

apparently microsoft and mac are old enemys, so you CANNOT put mp3s on your ipod.
whats itunes? :s
i thought u just buy the songs, and they cost around 80p per song.
why do that when you can get them from cds? i only rarely buy songs from the internet, and when i do, i get them from my coke music./

Fingerboots
26-01-2005, 02:04 PM
I have never bought a song from the internet. I just upload all of my albums, which is what I would probably do for the iPod.

ramjet
26-01-2005, 05:15 PM
I would rather have a MP3 Player than something made by Apple Mac
the ipods are made by apple :S

stanfordstud2
26-01-2005, 10:03 PM

apparently microsoft and mac are old enemys, so you CANNOT put mp3s on your ipod.
why do that when you can get them from cds? i only rarely buy songs from the internet, and when i do, i get them from my coke music./

iitunes it the program that loads the mysic from your computer to the ipod...theres no pating involved

G-flow
26-01-2005, 10:09 PM

Lol Mp3s are for every computer, all of my songs are mp3s and i own a mac and an ipod mini :p, whoever told ya that is wrong. :D

Wannabe
06-04-2005, 07:57 PM
To restart your iPod Mini after the battery has gone of or you have losend it from a Comp. when it´s loding you have to do this :eusa_danc : Read the MANUAL got :rude: cuz there is one of those that folows the Ipod Mini :o , and you read about it under the categori ; Tips & Trixs in the back of the book! :eusa_wall :eusa_clap

See?! :BangHead:

Ps. iPod Mini Is a MP3 player!

[ :werock: ]

RedStratocas
09-04-2005, 02:33 AM
I dont have an i pod. I have an MP3 player. Best one in my oppinion. Its by a company called creative. It doesnt hold an unbelievable amount, but their thing is how easy it is to transfer music. You just plug it in and drag your song thats it. takes 5 seconds. Litterally. I pods are very overrated.

Have you noticed how some people have a few hundred dollar I-pod with I tunes, but refuse to use other headphones? I hate the headphones that come with I pods. You shove them deep into your ear and they still wont stay.

What I hate about I pods is it only takes a certain file format. Doesnt take MP3s therefore doesnt take CD's you have bought LEGALLY. You NEED to buy I tunes. They MAKE you buy I tunes.

Davisman
15-04-2005, 01:25 PM
Well Ipods aren't the best there is, they can't be perfect!!!!! :D

LittleT
16-04-2005, 11:17 PM
omg, dis happened 2 me, £250+ ipod and it broke, its data is errored, freezes and i cant put songs on it, its bein fixed by apple, i shud get a nu1 on da old warenty :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!