PDA

View Full Version : ;o Unoffical Habbo Websites.

Tomm
29-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Reading the newsie I saw this:

Habbo Name: <Nevets>
Rule 4: Stay away from any Habbo site that isn't on the Official Fansite List. They might contain keyloggers, spyware or other nasty things that will steal your Habbo account.

;o So thats just put down all the unoffical habbo fan sites.

cocaine
29-03-2006, 06:11 PM
What sorry? I don't understand.

DaveTaylor
29-03-2006, 06:12 PM
if thats in the newsie its technically saying habbo say that habbox or bobbid has keyloggers

the wombats
29-03-2006, 06:13 PM
WTH? That means at all official ones had them at one time then. :rolleyes: Habbo only like official sites dont they?

Tomm
29-03-2006, 06:14 PM
if thats in the newsie its technically saying habbo say that habbox or bobbid has keyloggers

Lol thats the point. I think they should remove that comment.

nets
29-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Bad rep him, if you're that angry.
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=155134

DaveTaylor
29-03-2006, 06:15 PM
WTH? That means at all official ones had them at one time then. :rolleyes: Habbo only like official sites dont they?
lol good point :p

Luckyrare
29-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Yes its very stupid, I was very upset to seen that Habbocentral (with only 12 members on the forum) beat Bobboid and Habbo pos. They should of only had 1 vote per IP; as I know Habbocentral cheated. Anyway what can you do.

Mentor
29-03-2006, 08:02 PM
How do they think the offical ones became offical...

JackHb
29-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Reading the newsie I saw this:

Habbo Name: <Nevets>
Rule 4: Stay away from any Habbo site that isn't on the Official Fansite List. They might contain keyloggers, spyware or other nasty things that will steal your Habbo account.

;o So thats just put down all the unoffical habbo fan sites.

That is completely a load of rubbish.
So they are saying all the sites on the Official Fan Site list could never get hacked and contain a keylogger.
They myswell say "Do not visit any other website other than Habbohotel and HabboHotel's Official FanSite List"

Lycan
29-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Well. Its Ovious Sulake are like that... Callie and the staff have there pets and they win... habbox should of got in the Offical List with the number of people who use it... but it didn't and sites with less people didn't.

Anyway - i think the Fansites are turning against the offical system

GommeInc
29-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Oh dear, seems like Habbox has given me a keylogger. Hmmm, I wonder how many it has given me within the space of a week. The way it sounds, they are quite 'leet' these non-official sites at giving keyloggers, so I shall say over a thousand.

Seriously now, Habbo should of said "Do not visit Non-Official Fansites that you do not trust" It would make it seem like a small amount have keyloggers, even though about 1/60 probably do, maybe less. Or just remove that rule altogether.

Lycan
29-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Non Offical Sites are slowly eliminating Compeition by infecting users with keyloggers and other horrible spywares.. it takes there passwords and redirects them to habbox when they visit offical sites..

Nick.
31-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Grrr... It wasn't SULAKE that wrote that, some person submitted it... and they added it...

mind you, they must of agree'ed with it. =]

Jamie.
31-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Grrr... It wasn't SULAKE that wrote that, some person submitted it... and they added it...

mind you, they must of agree'ed with it. =]
hmm, yeh, but it aint true, just coz his does :s i dno :P

Splinter
31-03-2006, 03:39 PM
what a *** "/ but I spose he just means those sites which try and log you etc "/ habbo just should have a list of habbo recomended sites which dont need to be voted for just added by staff when they think there ok "/

Lycan
31-03-2006, 03:45 PM
yea but that would mean work... and we no there Opion on work...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!