PDA

View Full Version : Habbo central - Funny?

Luckyrare
29-03-2006, 08:00 PM
www.habbocentral.co.uk

I really can't see how it got official.

Tell me your views on it...

Kasabian
29-03-2006, 08:03 PM
LOL! Is this some sort of sick joke?
They can't even spell Offical.

"Officialy Saving 4 a Throne."

Tell me how this crap made it Offical and Bobboid.NET Didn't.

kobi626
29-03-2006, 08:05 PM
A joke.

Roflz. They have 3 staff at their site, and on the staff list they include if the staff is HC -.-''

Also, they got 11 members (only) in the forum, although big forums such as bobboidforum, habbo-positive, habbonation which got 500+

I can't really be bothered to say more rofl.

See urself the official website of habbohotel which should present us ;)

LoverRule
29-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Its Okay, I guess :)

DaveTaylor
29-03-2006, 08:06 PM
because they had more fans

Kasabian
29-03-2006, 08:09 PM
If they could Spell "Offical" And didn't scam for a throne and there stupid room.

Luckyrare
29-03-2006, 08:09 PM
because they had more fans

If theu have more fans, why do they have 12 members on the forum?

Y0WI
31-03-2006, 08:46 PM
The part which REALLY puts me off, is the bit where it says
*officially saving for a throne* its as if the site is just for him to trade with
and not actually anything for habbo except himself :l sort of weird yet i dont know the guy so im not going to comment on him anymore it just seems very weird.. if you ask me. I think a few of the other sites deserved to be in that list.

xxMATTGxx
31-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Well i dont like that i think Bobboid.NET should of got in or another one but not that.

Y0WI
31-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Bobboid was good.
but one thing to the person who said that they can't even spell
official and said how bobboid should of been on instead.

Bobboid didnt spell fansites right next to the official fansites link
at the bottom of there navigator.
If i remeber rightly it said
Official fanites :P

i still love bobboid though xD the layout is nice :P

Y0WI
31-03-2006, 09:03 PM
ahh i have just checked habbo central and infact it is a room review of a room named officially saving for a throne.

oo i guess its not there fault then but if it was me i wouldn't stick that picture on the front as you get the impression they are just trying to save up for a throne.
When infact its just a room review ooooooo.

GommeInc
31-03-2006, 09:17 PM
Well, I suppose there is nothing wrong with this site. They do have Guides telling dumb people how to buy stuff from the catalogue. Perhaps, a Guide they had to use for their first time :rolleyes:

http://www.habbocentral.co.uk/?page=buy

They also have a Rare Guide that destroys the word Guide.

http://www.habbocentral.co.uk/?page=rares - Need I say more?

Normal Rares

Normal rares have got to be the worst type of rare, people dont like them because they have "normal" in there name so they think there like normal funi.these Rares come from habbo club and catalogue, they aint worth the world but there worth a bit.

Hmmm, strange how the HC Sofa and aload of other Normal Rares are loved "/ Even if they are hated, it is not because of them being Normall :rolleyes:

Seasonal rares are rares released to make habbo more intothe season that is coming up (Halloween, Easter, Christmas n Past -Christmas)

these are usualy found cheap in the catalogue and arent very good i got to say, you may like them but most habbos call them the nooby rares :P
If you are, or know one of these Habbos, please call the GommeInc Hotline on 02938 Aload-of-CRAP.

Habbo Club rares are revieved monthly when you sign up to the habbo club (please see our habbo club Guide For more info on the gifts. most of the habbo club rares arent realy rares any more because there is to many habbo club members and everyone has them so you cant show them off unless you got the best ones like the throne and all
Revived? When did they die?! Do they not mean release? Sure it is a spelling mistake, but no one is that crap "/

Catalogue Rares Are Kewl im my opinion lol

you get catalogue rares from the catalogue (obvioucly) and there usualy cost 25 credits (2.50 punds)

Catalogue rares susualy stay in the catalogue for a week and are removed and thats when people want them most so i would buy them when you can if there something good because you could get a good prophet on them :P
Right... Later on they said they hate Normal Rares. Normal Rares in their opinion are Habbo Club and Catalogue Rares, and they say they are good or "kewl." Slight contradiction.

These are the best rares you can get, you can get these rares from:

Habbo Club - No you can't, because Habbo Club rares are Normal Rares, you even said it your dimwits!

Competitions

events

Or even trading if your rich enough.

Super Rares Are usualy About 2 Thrones ( 216 Pounds) if you want to trade them. - The majority of Super Rares are over 5 Thrones in my opinion :rolleyes:

I cannot go on, this site is the biggest load of crap in the world, how it became official is a mystery, but it doesn't deserve it AT ALL.

Also, right click on that site and read the javascript right click disabled pop-up. It is not against the Habbo so do not worry, it is against the Fansite Way instead I do believe :P

Y0WI
31-03-2006, 09:19 PM
i have to say that is quite funny. I also remeber when you used to say some bad things well * ask why it was on so many sites you went on * about my old fansite i used to own, Habbari.com
you also didnt like the funkeh blue layout :P

GommeInc
31-03-2006, 09:22 PM
i have to say that is quite funny. I also remeber when you used to say some bad things well * ask why it was on so many sites you went on * about my old fansite i used to own, Habbari.com
you also didnt like the funkeh blue layout :P
I strongly criticise, but this site is so lame it hurts to criticise. If I do, I will be up all night picking out all it's bad points. And that will almost be everything "/

Jamie.
01-04-2006, 07:42 AM
A joke.

Roflz. They have 3 staff at their site, and on the staff list they include if the staff is HC -.-''

Also, they got 11 members (only) in the forum, although big forums such as bobboidforum, habbo-positive, habbonation which got 500+

ty i didnt need to type out wot i thought :) what he sed!

Venom
01-04-2006, 12:14 PM
A joke.

so they cheated then yh?

Arisham
01-04-2006, 10:57 PM
I don't really see why people fuss? They got a higher amount of votes in stage two, and they passed. Do we need to go on and on about how worthless it is?

It is official. Officiality doesn't mean anything that good. It doesn't mean the fansite is good and better than all unofficial fansites. Officiality just means you get an official pledge on your fansite, a disclaimer, fansite badges for two representives and to get involved with some Habbo events.

The only thing which I dislike is the grammar and spelling errors around the website.

Css
01-04-2006, 11:46 PM
Yup, it's not even typos either, they just cant spell the word. Sound like its owned by a bunch of 10 year olds to me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!