PDA

View Full Version : Still?

kobi626
31-03-2006, 03:47 PM
It more seems that habbohotel competitions are none than annoying competitions. Callie promise, Callie promise, Callie forgets.

It seems that more and more habbos not getting the prizes over Habbohotel competitions and we gotta do something :@ for example, for ages she didn't give the connexions competition prizes! god! there passed like 3-4 months!

What do you think?

Wootzeh
31-03-2006, 03:49 PM
It more seems that habbohotel competitions are none than annoying competitions. Callie promise, Callie promise, Callie forgets.

It seems that more and more habbos not getting the prizes over Habbohotel competitions and we gotta do something :@ for example, for ages she didn't give the connexions competition prizes! god! there passed like 3-4 months!

What do you think?
No, this isn't going to do anything so it's pointless in wasting time.

Barmi
31-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Yes, and many competitions are swept under the carpet without any winners. Fansite Seal competition 3 weeks back? Yeahh... it's magically disappeared - wow.

The competition closes on Wednesday 15th March, good luck!
--
The winners of this competition will be published in next week's Newsie.
--
No mention of it in the two most recent newsies. Nice.

I used to enter as many competitions as I had time for, but nowadays there is little point. It is like playing the lottery - some competitions will be judged, some won't. I remember when they had that database problem before... worked very well indeed. If you are going to spend some time on a competition entry, it gets a little frustrating when they are not judged, hence me entering fewer and fewer competitions.

I think most of us are aware of this problem, Kobi, but there hasn't been a whole thread about it for a while now.

kobi626
31-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Barmi, I just think we need to talk about it, because it is very annoying what Callie is doing. Bubbling alot competitions round and round, promising big prizes, and then "forgets" to hand them over.

dd056
31-03-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm still waiting on prizes from 5 competitions.

Ash♥
31-03-2006, 04:15 PM
I had to remind them 3 times before I got my prize. :l

blaster.
31-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Well this thread is not going to help it is it?

Nemo
31-03-2006, 04:17 PM
my m8 still aint got his superlvoe badge :l and whats this bout a no more newsie! every1 wants callie out and jibbi/ione back in atleast wen jibbi/ione were hm's people didnt have like 50diff badges whilst others had like 1 (hc)

Barmi
31-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Barmi, I just think we need to talk about it, because it is very annoying what Callie is doing. Bubbling alot competitions round and round, promising big prizes, and then "forgets" to hand them over.

No no no, I think you misunderstood my last sentence. ;) It wasn't very clear. I was supporting this thread - in that there hasn't been one in a while, and I thought it rather topical since there has been a lot of events over the past few months where the prizes have been... delayed somewhat - or not given altogether.

Ashley 12344
31-03-2006, 04:46 PM
my m8 still aint got his superlvoe badge :l and whats this bout a no more newsie! every1 wants callie out and jibbi/ione back in atleast wen jibbi/ione were hm's people didnt have like 50diff badges whilst others had like 1 (hc)

Why :s
Callie has nothing to do with the technical issues.

Catchetat
31-03-2006, 04:49 PM
then who takes care of all of those competition prize giving and all that? Thought the hotel staffs did..

Ashley 12344
31-03-2006, 04:57 PM
I really honestly doubt Callie is a technical wiz.
I expect some staff will do, and Sulake?

Billabong
31-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Only competition where the prizes seem to be given out is funky friday, :/ The one you have to pay for!

-Dannie
31-03-2006, 06:07 PM
I bothered to log on the forum, to tell you this.

No one cares about your stupid crap Connexions event. You were randomly selected from a few people. Don't get happy. In reality, no-one give a sheet.

Mit
31-03-2006, 06:10 PM

No one cares about your stupid crap Connexions event. You were randomly selected from a few people. Don't get happy. In reality, no-one give a sheet.

I do :rolleyes:

Stab
31-03-2006, 06:16 PM
ok, i know it's annoying.
but many official elf's didnt get there bling badge.
oh wait, just me.

Envieux
31-03-2006, 06:38 PM

That is probably because there were only four different badges when Ione and Jibbi had control. :l

Viking
31-03-2006, 06:50 PM
I have been lucky with my prizes. :p

brodeo
31-03-2006, 06:58 PM

You couldn't be more wrong. Did you know the compo was actually a fix and kobi picked 50% of the winners?

And now he's whining like 12 year olds do when you don't give them something that was never theirs to have.

Billabong
31-03-2006, 07:01 PM
Most of compos now am fixed or biased unfairly

Nick.
31-03-2006, 07:21 PM

LMAO!

YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST BIG HEADS I HAVE EVER SEEN!

How did you know this thread was on the forum? You must of come on to browse. BIG HEAD LMAO!! MASSIVE BIG HEAD! LMAO!

I'm sorry, but WHAT A BIG HEAD!

GommeInc
31-03-2006, 07:23 PM
To be honest, I don't see how you can really do anything. E-mailing them will get the Habbo Email bot replying back asking stupid, idiotic question, talking to them on Habbo if you find them will either result in a ban or being completely ignored, or they will kisten, then forget.

Ashley 12344
31-03-2006, 07:29 PM
LMAO!

YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST BIG HEADS I HAVE EVER SEEN!

How did you know this thread was on the forum? You must of come on to browse. BIG HEAD LMAO!! MASSIVE BIG HEAD! LMAO!

I'm sorry, but WHAT A BIG HEAD!

Lmao, owned :8

deltateamaplha
31-03-2006, 08:26 PM
habbowood pwns

Joeymac
31-03-2006, 08:43 PM
Maybe Sulake are starting to eat too many of Callies Jaffa Cake Crumbs and cant reach their keyboards anymore?? Lol... na i think they're just too cheap, or just stupid.
Ex: The Popular list, Same rooms for what merely 4 months? and L1C didnt get the trophy the last time either when he won...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!