PDA

View Full Version : I think the word "Rare" in habbo has lost its meaning..

Dash
01-04-2006, 12:22 AM
I think the word "Rare" in habbo has lost its meaning..
I remember a time when I'd walk into someones room and I'd see a Aloe Vera.
I'd have to browse around another 10 rooms to see another one. A rare owner would be proud and happy that they owned that rare. Nowadays its hard to walk into any rooms without seeing atleast 1 rare and I hate it that way.

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

Neversoft
01-04-2006, 12:25 AM
You saw someone post this the otherday! :P

ILoveBenji
01-04-2006, 12:26 AM
They should be renamed to special editions.

Dash
01-04-2006, 12:28 AM
You saw someone post this the otherday! :P
:o I dident Neversoft :'( This has been on my mind for ages now...

Neversoft
01-04-2006, 12:30 AM
:o I diden't Neversoft :'( This has been on my mind for ages now...

Hmm, *Shifty eyes* However, the word 'Rare' on Habbo these days means a piece of expensive furni. :P

Dash
01-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Heh but just because its expensive dosent make it rare. Say I went out and brought a PSP, are PSP's rare? No. No they arnt.

mizz-tier
01-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Imo the rares are still rares lots of people still cant just buy them out of the cat so have to trade for them and theres that many people playing habbo so bound to be more about. Its like hcs u can get them when joining habbo club costs 25 creds yet there one of the strongest trading tools on habbo. Aslong as they leave thrones and supers alone most people will be happy ;)

Neversoft
01-04-2006, 12:38 PM
Heh but just because its expensive dosent make it rare. Say I went out and brought a PSP, are PSP's rare? No. No they arnt.

the word 'Rare' on Habbo these days means a piece of expensive furni.

Ahem! I said on Habbo. Thats what the words seem to mean on HABBO.

-:Undertaker:-
01-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Well a Rare is a pieace of Furni that isnt sold, Example:

Ice Cream is rare because you can no longer buy it, you can only get one by trading for it.

holo-jonny
01-04-2006, 01:52 PM
They Would Be More "Rare" If They Were Only Released For 1-3 Hours.

Infrontation
01-04-2006, 03:08 PM
I don't see why they don't give out a few rares randomly like 100 of each.. So the owner of the rare can be proud "/ Like give out some sci-fi doors or something rather than going and putting in catalog and making lots of money like they always do "/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!