PDA

View Full Version : A New Reality Show..

Infrontation
01-04-2006, 11:35 AM
I won't be the first one too sign up for this on ;l Basically celebrities do operations on the public.
This is from AOL:
Celebs Scrub Up for Hospital Show

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any stranger, the next reality show to hit our screens will show celebrities carrying out surgery.

Celebrity Hospital will see 10 famous faces working alongside medical professionals in a specially constructed hospital, where they will treat real-life patients.

The line-up for the series is a closely guarded secret, however, it is believed to include a former soap actress, a glamour model, an ex-boy band member and a Big Brother contestant.

And the patients will be lucky members of the public, who have won the chance to go under the knife by calling a premium rate phone line or by applying online.

Viewers will see the contestants undergo a detailed six-week training programme, at the end of which they will be assigned roles as doctors, nurses and surgeons according to their talents.

The celebrities will assist with complicated procedures such as heart bypasses and organ transplants - but will go it alone on minor surgical jobs such as setting broken bones.

A panel of experts will mark the contestants on surgical technique, medical knowledge, bedside manner and hygiene - and the two contestants who make the most blunders each week will face a public vote to decide which will be struck off.

A spokesperson for Flair Polo Productions, who make the show, has defended it after criticism from medical professions.

She said: "I think now is the perfect time for a show like Celebrity Hospital. We've had ballroom dancing and ice-skating celebs so surely the next logical step is to have celebrities donning white gowns and carrying out minor surgery?"

The programme is expected to hit our screens later this year.

cocaine
01-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Operating on people? Personally I wouldnt like Chantelle to operate on me? :o

HUGECOOL
01-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Wee. A new non-reality show.

Infrontation
01-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Operating on people? Personally I wouldnt like Chantelle to operate on me? :o
I'll take britney spears please.

Neversoft
01-04-2006, 12:25 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71 :eusa_whis
Couldn't resist.

Infrontation
01-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Yeah I know but Oh well >:-]

RedStratocas
01-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Thank god, I was starting to think to myself that there arent enough people put in danger on TV anymore

beth
01-04-2006, 03:25 PM
sounds excruciating.

Kasabian
01-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Thank god, I was starting to think to myself that there arent enough people put in danger on TV anymore

Lol :rolleyes:

Rawr
01-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Sounds rubbish to be honest. Celebrities operating on people, I know I wouldn't want one operating on me, no thanks. :p

Biseinen
01-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Well, I do need an 'Reduction' on a certain body part...

xD

Polly-alyssa
01-04-2006, 04:45 PM
That is ridiculous and risky.

HUGECOOL
01-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Well, I do need an 'Reduction' on a certain body part...

xD
Your ego isn't a body part. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!