PDA

View Full Version : Friend Codes

Neversoft
01-04-2006, 12:12 PM
I have closed the Mario Kart - Friend Codes thread, as more games that are Wi-Fi enabled are coming out. So feel free to post your friend codes/Discuss Wi-Fi enabled games in this thread, to challenge someone at Mario Kart, visit someones town on Animal Crossing, ect... :)
Thread Stuck.

Timewarp
01-04-2006, 12:21 PM
i think it would be better just to stick animal crossing as thats what people are playing and rather it just be about friend codes about the game aswell and when it dies down unstick it

Neversoft
01-04-2006, 12:23 PM
i think it would be better just to stick animal crossing as thats what people are playing and rather it just be about friend codes about the game aswell and when it dies down unstick it

There really isnt any point in that, As its an Animal Crossing thread, people would only be posting to play Animal corssing. This is for all Wi-Fi enabled games.

Timewarp
01-04-2006, 12:30 PM
if you changed the title to Discussing ds wifi games it would make sense but as people at the moment arent playing mario kart and are playing animal crossing not only do they want others friend codes but they want to discus it

Neversoft
01-04-2006, 12:42 PM
if you changed the title to Discussing ds wifi games it would make sense but as people at the moment arent playing mario kart and are playing animal crossing not only do they want others friend codes but they want to discus it

Did I say this thread was about Mario kart? No. Just because people are playing Animal Crossing right now doesn't mean we should stick that thread. What if someone wanted to play Mario Kart then? This is for ALL Wi-Fi Enabled games. End of.

If people ask me to make a Thread for all online console games though, I'll close this and make one for all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!