PDA

View Full Version : Some Little ideas..

Ghert
01-04-2006, 02:22 PM
not sure if theses have been said before ive only just started using the forum again, and everyones probably have thought of them already :eusa_whis
i reckon there should be a pick up all furni button for rooms especially with the size of the new v9 rooms it takes ages to pick furni up, when it could be done in one click ;)

and also another button which disables the option of your habbo being traded but can be turned on again , so if another habbo tries to trade with you they cant, it would be similar to trading with a habbo who is already trading at the moment, nothing happens. This would save the annoying problem of being traded constantly if your in the trade rooms just to pass time or moderate. thus saving that annoying big hand filling the top right of ur screen which has to be clicked to get rid of it.

any thoughts welcome :)

Infrontation
01-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Two good ideas :)

VPSwow
01-04-2006, 03:15 PM
I like both ideas the pick up all butten has been said but its gr8 and the trade butten i agree because when ur playing FF for example people rade you

Ghert
01-04-2006, 03:36 PM
ooh yeh i didnt think about the usefulness of that for FF :D +rep

VPSwow
01-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Rep 4 me :)

HUGECOOL
01-04-2006, 05:13 PM
The first idea can be both helpful and harmful. People who have had their accounts 'acquired by someone else' could lose their furni even faster because they'll pick up all the furni and transfer it to their own account faster than before.

Infrontation
01-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Yeah I guess, but generally if your hacked you would lose all your furni anyway - I guess if you only had like 2 minutes before someone came back on the account or something like that you would be able too steal all there furni's without taking ages ;x But I don't think its that big a deal

bubble79
01-04-2006, 05:58 PM
I think that it would be easier, but it would cause more problems when you're being scammed. Brecause I remember once when was scammed I amnage dto get back on before they'd taken all my furni. The no trading thing is really good. +rep try suggesting it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!