PDA

View Full Version : does any1 else have this problem?

holloah
01-04-2006, 03:07 PM
im always angry i mean like 90% of the time, and i always take it out on my friends and my parents. im also always getting into fights at school like everyday!however worse of all is my school work last year (yr7) i did the best in the cats in the whole year and made it into nagty national academy of gifted and talented youth! but now i just cant be bothered with anything and have absolutely no motivation and finally to top things off my mum and dad seperated a month ago;( has ne1 got ne idea what i should do?

VPSwow
01-04-2006, 03:08 PM
I think you should talk to ur parents about this (Who ever you love with) and say sorry to your friends and explain what had happened.

holloah
01-04-2006, 03:14 PM
I think you should talk to ur parents about this (Who ever you love with) and say sorry to your friends and explain what had happened.
i think you meen live but thanks for the advice im grateful

VPSwow
01-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Yea live

emo...
01-04-2006, 03:59 PM
talk to someone you trust. thats all i can trust. if you get it out in the open then you may feel better!

holloah
01-04-2006, 04:01 PM
thank you for the advice

Mentor
01-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Just testostrone build up, theres a very simple way to fix it, althogh with habbox rules id probaly be banned for saying it, as althogh biologicaly sound, its not a particaly talked about subject "/

holloah
01-04-2006, 05:24 PM
arg the old w word!

cocaine
03-04-2006, 01:54 PM
im always angry i mean like 90% of the time, and i always take it out on my friends and my parents. im also always getting into fights at school like everyday!however worse of all is my school work last year (yr7) i did the best in the cats in the whole year and made it into nagty national academy of gifted and talented youth! but now i just cant be bothered with anything and have absolutely no motivation and finally to top things off my mum and dad seperated a month ago;( has ne1 got ne idea what i should do?

Expain to your parents what is happening and hopefully they'll do something about it!

Assid_Rane
10-04-2006, 01:59 AM
yep, sounds like its just testostrone. most teens go through it. i personally didnt.... no idea why though lol. but most do. sure your parents already understand what it is. are your friends angry a lot of the time as well?

and yes.... try the w word. lol

NIKKEE
10-04-2006, 03:03 AM
i seem to take my anger out on my bf
and i know thats bad
and makes me feel real guilty
but i do
:[

JackHb
10-04-2006, 10:22 AM
It's just homrmones surely? In a few years/months you will be back to yourself.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!