PDA

View Full Version : Just some Random Stuff about school

H.bubbly
01-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Random stuff that no body cares about so you don't have to read this

i was Bored so i thought i'd Brag about various things that happen at school ;]

it's really boring , and I hate it already! , My Teacher is Obsessed about umm , how can i put this .. Well you can probably Guess .. And she talks about stuff in that category .. Know what i mean yet ? lol.got my school report , was review day Friday , not so bad , Hate French though , and History / RE .. And Geography .. i hate them all .. not to mention maths .. i've hated it for ages. Looking forward to August , Finished Year 8. I've had got knows how many detentions so far , for absolutly nothing .. well .. for being late .. and for not bringing a reading book in .. ughhh , and i nearly got on report because i had a week of being a Rebel , which was Fun .. well .. if your in Misery you'll know how i felt at the time.. I really wish i could Move schools but all my mates go there and it's closest to my house .. so there you go..

-:Undertaker:-
01-04-2006, 07:07 PM
My mates mum phoned my school to complain about this teaching assiant, then the day after the school put me him and my other mate on Report, anyway out mums were annoyed so our mums complained and we got took off Report.

The only reason my school put us on report was to Spite us.

H.bubbly
01-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Ye , i have a teaching assistant in my Maths class who i really hate , can't put me on report though , since she isnt my Form Tutor so .. :)

letsdance6
02-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Me and my friends got a teaching assistant fired because she was with a boy that was a slow learner and had disorders, and because he didn't do what she said she called him a stupid boy. :P

Playgirl
02-04-2006, 04:44 PM
My RE teacher is an old stoner (he admits it) and this is how our RE lessons go 'there is so self and you will all die and your parents will get get cancer and don't bother having babies because they will just die because to live is to suffer children!!! And you'll all get so old and ugly that no one will love you, not even your own children'
I'm not joking! I hate him.

cocaine
02-04-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm on report :@ Stupid gay RE teacher. I HATE RE!

Playgirl
02-04-2006, 05:19 PM
We had an ICT teacher called Dr Gibb and he got fired because he got caught *ahem* having 'private time' in a cupboard! hahahaha

H.bubbly
02-04-2006, 05:24 PM
We had an ICT teacher called Dr Gibb and he got fired because he got caught *ahem* having 'private time' in a cupboard! hahahaha

Lol! oops

Playgirl
02-04-2006, 05:29 PM
lol its true....ask EternalMasque cause he goes to my school.

We also had an RE yeacher who got sacked for sleeping with a 15 year old student.

cocaine
02-04-2006, 05:31 PM
lol its true....ask EternalMasque cause he goes to my school.

We also had an RE yeacher who got sacked for sleeping with a 15 year old student.

OMG same here! :s

H.bubbly
02-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Wow , you guys have alot more interesting stuff go on at your school don't you! our school is boring , the only Fun thing we do is Have Gang Wars ;]

foxyfox00
11-04-2006, 09:08 AM
My School Well Its Um Interesting.
Science I Hate The Most Our Teacher Is Really Weird I Always Get In Trouble For Talking When Im Not..... And When I Do Talk I Dont Get The Blame. :s

Religion Is Compulsory And Its Split With Work Ed.One Teacher Got "Asked To Leave" For "Assulting" Students. Since Then He Had A Mental Breakdown.

But A Lot Of The Subs Are Weird And Reallly Really Old For Some Reason. I Think They Are Plucking Old People Out Of Nursing Homes And Making Them Teach. Pmsl

Not many Fights Thou. Your Schools Sound Fun!
Damn Detension Tomorrow Because I Was Late. 2nd Last Day Of School And I Have Detension. And The Jewelery Rules.... 1 Plain Neckalce And A Set Of Stud And A Braclet. :eusa_danc Getting My Necklace back Tomoz Yay:eusa_danc

Catchetat
11-04-2006, 04:13 PM
i get detention for 3x late :( i have one dt so far

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!