PDA

View Full Version : The Ability To Rotate Doormats!

Flauvo
04-04-2006, 11:09 AM
This has seriously got to come into play. It looks dodgy if you cant rotate them. There is a rotate button but press it and it does nuffin.

bubble79
04-04-2006, 02:59 PM
I agree, it looks awful when you can'#t rotate them. Just like I think you should be able to move picturesd without picking them up, because there's a space on my wall that I can't get a holly on because of the big hand. Is there any way to solve thayt?

holo-jonny
04-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Ye,They Really Need To Sort Some Stuff Out.
Instead Of Getting New Extra Stuff First.

Flauvo
04-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Create a Campaign

Re-Generate The Hotel Day

April the 26th

P.S - What do staff do all day anyway?

HUGECOOL
05-04-2006, 01:51 AM
As interesting as this idea sounds, rotating your mats will NOT make your *+*smexeh clubbeh*+* or your T R A D E L A N D any more attractive than it is right now. :l

Flauvo
05-04-2006, 09:01 AM
No, but it looks disgusting if they cannot be rotated. You have to put them sideways:s

Scriptermone
05-04-2006, 09:04 AM
As interesting as this idea sounds, rotating your mats will NOT make your *+*smexeh clubbeh*+* or your T R A D E L A N D any more attractive than it is right now. :l

Yeah it is a good idea, and btw why did you steal my avatar? :/

HUGECOOL
05-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah it is a good idea, and btw why did you steal my avatar? :/
Oh, thats mature- steal something and then claim it was stolen. I've had it way before you, darling. :rolleyes:

mr.parasols
05-04-2006, 04:18 PM
I agree, it looks awful when you can'#t rotate them. Just like I think you should be able to move picturesd without picking them up, because there's a space on my wall that I can't get a holly on because of the big hand. Is there any way to solve thayt?

Yeah, click the furni then click the hand in bottom right corner :)

-:Undertaker:-
05-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Study Desks should be rotatable aswell.

Sapphire007#2
21-04-2006, 09:36 AM
I dont know how its dodgy but I understand how its annoying how you cant rotate them.

FlyingJesus
21-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in guest/private rooms the door is always on the same side isometrically (as in, it always faces the same way wherever it is), which is why the doormat is how it is. It was designed to be a doormat, not a decoration.

Frurb
30-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Click on the hand to make it vanish, then place it in your desired position.

ScouceStevo
02-05-2006, 05:24 PM

Pick Up The Holly And Click Close On The Hand, The Hand Should Go Back And You Should Still Have The Holly You Picked Up ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!