PDA

View Full Version : Rant! :@

.Dev
04-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Ok,
Today while it was Dinner in school, I went to a shop owned by blacks... So, I went in got myself a can of coke (55p) Then went to the till, the man behind the counter says "that will be 55penze* I gave him one pound. So, waiting for my change. He gave me 25p, So I said "Exscuse me, the correct change is 45p" he said "soz blud dnt hve da rite change" and I said, "Well, unless you can either give me my money back, or get the right change. You can **** off" He then proceeded to say something taht ****ed me off "I aint gottit aight cracker!" (<-- oh noz, racism) this was the final straw. I proceeded to say "Look you welfare check using mother****er, give me my ****ing money you monkey ****!" He proceeded to say "You're barred, get out blud!" On the way out I heard him say to another negro who was behind the counter "damn crakkaz, always wnt stuff for free" So. I proceeded to say the following:

"What? You're saying us whites want to get something for nothing? Haha, you should look at your own race. There's more blacks 'nd asians doing benefit fraud, more blacks 'nd asians on Welfare, so. Before you start to talk about my race in that way. Get your facts right monkey boy!"

I proceeded to walk out...

I'm ****ed off to say the least! :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall

deltateamaplha
04-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Ok,
Today while it was Dinner in school, I went to a shop owned by blacks... So, I went in got myself a can of coke (55p) Then went to the till, the man behind the counter says "that will be 55penze* I gave him one pound. So, waiting for my change. He gave me 25p, So I said "Exscuse me, the correct change is 45p" he said "soz blud dnt hve da rite change" and I said, "Well, unless you can either give me my money back, or get the right change. You can **** off" He then proceeded to say something taht ****ed me off "I aint gottit aight cracker!" (<-- oh noz, racism) this was the final straw. I proceeded to say "Look you welfare check using mother****er, give me my ****ing money you monkey ****!" He proceeded to say "You're barred, get out blud!" On the way out I heard him say to another negro who was behind the counter "damn crakkaz, always wnt stuff for free" So. I proceeded to say the following:

"What? You're saying us whites want to get something for nothing? Haha, you should look at your own race. There's more blacks 'nd asians doing benefit fraud, more blacks 'nd asians on Welfare, so. Before you start to talk about my race in that way. Get your facts right monkey boy!"

Did you have an English class today? Thought not:rolleyes:

.Dev
04-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Actually,
We were supposed to. But instead we had the easter assembly, a hour long assembly about teachers talking about the Jews and Jesus :/

deltateamaplha
04-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Actually,
We were supposed to. But instead we had the easter assembly, a hour long assembly about teachers talking about the Jews and Jesus :/
I don't think you got my point...:rolleyes:

Kasabian
04-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Alot of racism in that Dev. Should read the forum rules.

[Chris]
04-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Alot of racism in that Dev. Should read the forum rules.

ditto .

Jordan3
04-04-2006, 04:17 PM
You swore first, so it's kind of your fault.

Mentor
04-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Ever considered anger management? or ritalin?

Biseinen
04-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Anger Management? Understatement...

Emicat.
04-04-2006, 04:21 PM
ditto .
http://www.pokeshop.com/modules/Card_Gallery/pics/69/DittoHolo.jpg

Anyway, dude you were no better than that guy with what you said.

Biseinen
04-04-2006, 04:26 PM
LOL@DITTO! =D

.Dev
04-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Actually,
Mentor, i'm on Lvl 36 Ritilen.... And I see a psychiatrist :) And not my fault I swore, he started being racist first...

Biseinen
04-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Actually,
Mentor, i'm on Lvl 36 Ritilen.... And I see a psychiatrist :) And not my fault I swore, he started being racist first...

Well you showed great maturity fro carrying on to swear at the shop keeper... Well done you! = )

You could of just said "Well, if you don't have the right change, then can I have my monye back" And if not, call the police. Simple as that.

Wootzeh
04-04-2006, 04:43 PM
His english was perfect.

Biseinen
04-04-2006, 04:46 PM
His english was perfect.

*His English was perfect.

Caraa
04-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Wow thats a lot of anger for a can of coke yeah x].
Shoulda just asked for your money back, and take your business somewhere else.

SHEEPY
04-04-2006, 04:54 PM
*Sniffs* Cow, no, dog, no, defiantly bullshit.

Wootzeh
04-04-2006, 04:56 PM
*His English was perfect.
I thought you only had captials at the start of names of countires and people and things or at the start of a sentence? :rolleyes

Kasabian
04-04-2006, 04:59 PM
All of this just for 20p? :rolleyes:

FlyingJesus
04-04-2006, 05:00 PM
English is to do with England, the country.

Catchetat
04-04-2006, 05:00 PM
lol . shoulda bought elsewhere -.- or dont use vulgarities bak against him

,Alexx.
04-04-2006, 05:03 PM
He should of gave you the right change but . . you are a *Racist* oh yeah and learn how to spell.

Emicat.
04-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Time to be stupid!

LYK OMGZ GIV ME YO 20 PENZ CAUS U IZ BLACK IM GUNA GO ON A INTARNET FORYUM N TEL EVRY1 U R TEH SUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Lawl.

You just came on here to be rascist, didn't you?
"50 peancez plz" or whatever. How rude.

Adam$
04-04-2006, 05:06 PM
I agree that giving you the incorrect change was not the correct thing to do, but you were also in the wrong here.

Emicat.
04-04-2006, 05:07 PM
I agree that giving you the incorrect change was not the correct thing to do, but you were also in the wrong here.

*Agrees*

Jordan3
04-04-2006, 05:08 PM
*Agrees*

*Agrees with agreement*

Emicat.
04-04-2006, 05:10 PM
*Agrees with agreement*

If you'd like to know I am listening to The Used RIGHT NOWWWWWWW

Theres a hidden track :O :O :O I found it ^_^

Always
04-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Ever considered anger management? or ritalin?

About to say the same myself

Ever thought of politely asking for it back? You don't get anywhere with shouting and swearing-You're a rascist -Actually, i'm not even going to get myself banned for an idiot such as yourself

.Dev
04-04-2006, 05:13 PM
The fact that he refused to give me the right change ****ed me off also.

And whoever said i'm a "rascist" I'm afraid you're wrong. White Nationalism and Racism are completely different matters.

,Alexx.
04-04-2006, 05:15 PM
"Monkey boy" is a racist comment

Emicat.
04-04-2006, 05:22 PM

And whoever said i'm a "rascist" I'm afraid you're wrong. White Nationalism and Racism are completely different matters.

That doesn't mean your not rascist. You were being rascist on this forum. Please read your lil tale over again.

Ok,

I bolded most of the racist comments. What do Asians have to do with this? I personally think you made this up.

Emicat.
04-04-2006, 05:26 PM
*sozzzzzz*

,Alexx.
04-04-2006, 05:29 PM
That doesn't mean your not rascist. You were being rascist on this forum. Please read your lil tale over again.

I bolded most of the racist comments. What do Asians have to do with this? I personally think you made this up.

I think he made it up also just to act racist and hard on an internet forum

Jordan3
04-04-2006, 05:30 PM
I think he made it up also just to act racist and hard on an internet forum

That's really stupid.

Colourfulâ„¢
04-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Lmao. Great comment, I would +rep you if my pop-ups worked! :P

Mentor
04-04-2006, 06:33 PM

Indeed, its got just as much as a diffence as ID does from creation.. Oh yea, dispite the clames it turns out to be zilch.

And Methylphenidate isnt proscribed in levels...

Kasabian
04-04-2006, 07:15 PM
All this for 20p? :rolleyes:

And Dev I do not know how you can say "Monkey Boy" Isn't racist =\

.Dev
04-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Mentor,

It says 36 on the side...

cocaine
04-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Ok,

Your point being?

NintendoFreak
04-04-2006, 07:41 PM
My adopted aunty is black and she aint like them so shutup you racist under stated little freak/

Mentor
04-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Mentor,

It says 36 on the side...
Yes, a number on the side proves it, my spirte can must be a level 330 then...

HUGECOOL
05-04-2006, 02:03 AM
Ok,

Haha! Wow. That's amazing. I wasn't aware one person could posses such a vast reservoir of undiluted ignorance!

I found it ironic that you kept calling the clerks poor when you were fighting over 45p! XD

Please do yourself and everyone a favor and take a fatal overdose of your medication.

How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!