PDA

View Full Version : Don't Trade CPS aka PQ. Or Nytrade >:(

UDunKnow
04-04-2006, 05:02 PM
He Scammed Me 1m

Steven. (Forum Moderator): Thread locked - its not allowed to name scammers or anyone that breaks rules.

-Paul
04-04-2006, 05:44 PM
You seem to be acusing alot of people of scaming don't you.. hmm..

Ashley 12344
04-04-2006, 05:49 PM
I expect hes right about that CPS though.

cps
05-04-2006, 06:14 AM
right ok ashley because he said a senior member of HABBOX!!!!11!!!! scammed him he must be lying but cos its me and im not sad enough to pay for a membership on a forum or im new to the forum cos we all was new somtime i must scam! think about wht you say your pathetic

You close the thread about the senior member but i bet this one does not get closed and gets me bad rep for somthing he cant prove . . .
and has been calling everyone a scammed for the last 2 days ;s

& ashley has your rep gone down ? please dont be too upset about it but people might not trade you now low rep on habbox!!!1!!!!111 OMGZ NO

1wdc
05-04-2006, 06:54 AM
(@ CPS)
You edited it and their is still so many typo's and errors in your post.
And its not becayse you new, its because you have nobody to vouch for you.
(@ Thread maker)
Its against rules to post threads about people

Axel
05-04-2006, 08:25 AM
I dont know about the other traders he is accusing, but i know that Occurrence is safe as i traded habbo for rs with him alot, and every time it goes smoothly

cps
05-04-2006, 08:47 AM
spelling mistakes is wht you judge on i have many people to vouch for me including level 100s on rune and people that are very respectable on habbo the only reason i dont have vouchers on habbox is because im new

and yet you tell me you shouldnt make threads about people but there is one about me .....

Axel
05-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Who will vouch for you?

cps
05-04-2006, 08:51 AM
on rune , ozkop G o d s 1337 lord rossco fairtrader3 habbo Omt gigitar

on habbo btw , ecko , dss! , malm jack- samanther zoe, even beetlejooce but you wont believe me what ever i say

Axel
05-04-2006, 08:57 AM
I know samanther

cps
05-04-2006, 08:58 AM
then ask her if chris is safe aka smug

Sly
05-04-2006, 10:04 AM
right ok ashley because he said a senior member of HABBOX!!!!11!!!! scammed him he must be lying but cos its me and im not sad enough to pay for a membership on a forum or im new to the forum cos we all was new somtime i must scam! think about wht you say your pathetic

You close the thread about the senior member but i bet this one does not get closed and gets me bad rep for somthing he cant prove . . .
and has been calling everyone a scammed for the last 2 days ;s

& ashley has your rep gone down ? please dont be too upset about it but people might not trade you now low rep on habbox!!!1!!!!111 OMGZ NO

Wow, you need to grow up....Fast. Act your age you immature little kid

Also, stop pixel hugging, go get a life.

EDIT -

Thanks for the grey rep. Mnt alot to me

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3998/lolatyou8rb.png (http://imageshack.us)

cps
05-04-2006, 03:18 PM
its true ashley you tell me to grow up and you like OMGZ i got people to vouch for me !!! *** is tht surposed to mean so wht people say your safe on a forum i got people to say im safe on the game and the thing is you pixel hug ******* this forum asif your some cool guy cos you paid to be able to change your name colour =s and im richer then you on both habbo and rune and thats because i know how to play and dont spend all my money on forums to be honest ive spent about £20 on habbo and i made it back. but you will never stop being a loser

Lord_Gig
05-04-2006, 03:29 PM
(@ CPS)
You edited it and their is still so many typo's and errors in your post.
And its not becayse you new, its because you have nobody to vouch for you.
(@ Thread maker)
Its against rules to post threads about people

I suggest you shut up about grammer and spelling...

Wow, you need to grow up....Fast. Act your age you immature little kid

Also, stop pixel hugging, go get a life.

EDIT -

Thanks for the grey rep. Mnt alot to me

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3998/lolatyou8rb.png (http://imageshack.us)

How can you possibly say chris needs a life when you try to act all formal on the internet when you obviously have no life outside of your room.

fox$
05-04-2006, 04:29 PM
lmao dude u really cant say get a life to CPS as hes got one! unlike you who PAYS!!! for a fourm that aint his...
now come on ***!?!?!

and also i knw CPS personally he dont scam and you can ask very respectable ppl about that, the ones he has named who also i am mates with.

also, u say that CPS has no proff that he didnt scam him... well of *****g course he wont if hes not scammed him were the hell does he get proof that he didnt and also let me see the proof that he ACTUALLY did scam u!

Sly
05-04-2006, 05:20 PM
I suggest you shut up about grammer and spelling...

How can you possibly say chris needs a life when you try to act all formal on the internet when you obviously have no life outside of your room.

You dont even know me?

So go away?

Sly
05-04-2006, 05:21 PM
lmao dude u really cant say get a life to CPS as hes got one! unlike you who PAYS!!! for a fourm that aint his...
now come on ***!?!?!

and also i knw CPS personally he dont scam and you can ask very respectable ppl about that, the ones he has named who also i am mates with.

also, u say that CPS has no proff that he didnt scam him... well of *****g course he wont if hes not scammed him were the hell does he get proof that he didnt and also let me see the proof that he ACTUALLY did scam u!

Actually, i dont pay real money for my VIP.

I pay runescape money. Get your facts right before commenting. Also, i can tell him to get a life if i want to

TJC
06-04-2006, 03:54 AM
Ive Bought HCs for rs off of Occurrence a lot of and i went 1st and he didnt scam. People just scam people that no1 know so no1 will believe the person if they tell any1. like cigaret he scammed me 500k of rs and like i said no1 will believe me becuz he is mod or w/e. he said he was going to give 11hcs i gave 500k he blamed on lag and he ran

cps
06-04-2006, 05:50 AM
just like isaid people think i scam because im new to forum jake. seriously shut up you dont know who you are talking to.

Bielby2ooo
06-04-2006, 11:03 AM
stfu cps

and you 590

you're all little scamming fukcers

Ecko
06-04-2006, 11:18 AM
To be honest if CPS was truely a "scammer" he wouldn't even bother replying to the thread, he'd just make a new habbo name or a new Habboxforum name not trying to clear his rep up!

cps
06-04-2006, 03:01 PM
thanks mike

Overate
06-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Bam bam. Mike post's, and everyone stfu? Chris dont scam so tbh shutup.

Sly
06-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Just cause Ecko said he doesnt scam doesnt mean he Doesnt scam.

so 'stdu'

cps
07-04-2006, 06:42 AM
jake you asked som1 to vouch for me thats 3 people now and one with OmgZ!!! like 8 rep thats better then you =s so when will you believe me :s its your view im not bothered and im not gonna call you for it just think about it please

and thanks ben

Lord_Gig
07-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Just cause Ecko said he doesnt scam doesnt mean he Doesnt scam.

so 'stdu'

and just because someone said he does, means he did?

you know nothing, do you have a remote admin tool on both of their PC's watching what they do? if not i suggest you but out.

kooldude23
07-04-2006, 09:16 AM
and just because someone said he does, means he did?

you know nothing, do you have a remote admin tool on both of their PC's watching what they do? if not i suggest you but out.

Jake knows nothing?

How he typing? How does he go to school?

Think twice before posting

and cps if your not bothered then dont even reply.

lukeisok
07-04-2006, 10:53 AM
stfu cps

and you 590

you're all little scamming [Removed]

You got burned there cps and 590, mod close thread, arguements happening :l

Lord_Gig
07-04-2006, 11:50 AM

I got burned by someone saying "sthu" no i don't think so....

and when i said he knows nothing, i meant he knows nothing about the scamming accusation....

Sly
07-04-2006, 11:52 AM
I got burned by someone saying "sthu" no i don't think so....

and when i said he knows nothing, i meant he knows nothing about the scamming accusation....

RRRIIIIIGGGHHHTTT...

Just go back to Habbo and leave us ALL alone

Bielby2ooo
07-04-2006, 12:00 PM

what u on about?

Lord_Gig
07-04-2006, 12:29 PM
RRRIIIIIGGGHHHTTT...

Just go back to Habbo and leave us ALL alone

I don't see anyone else telling me to get lost, so speak for yourself noone else, you're being childish i didn't start this argument and i'm not even posting insulting things, i'm simply saying why bother getting involved in this?
None of us know what went on and you can defend your friend all you like but you have no right to call someone a scammer just from hearing it off someone else.

fox$
07-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Actually, i dont pay real money for my VIP.

I pay runescape money. Get your facts right before commenting. Also, i can tell him to get a life if i want to

he does your just a n00b who has got nout else to do but try and make ppl seam bad.... shame on you lol

Lord_Gig
07-04-2006, 12:35 PM
hey andy

cps
07-04-2006, 01:02 PM
hey james :D me and broughton on in ICT

fox$
07-04-2006, 01:04 PM
hey james add me on msn plz mate id like to have a talk with you plz...
i will pm you my addy

Lord_Gig
07-04-2006, 01:10 PM
okay dude.

Sly
07-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey!

Get a life

cps
07-04-2006, 02:54 PM
jake. two questions
why ?

second tell me your habbo name please and rune if you dont mind

fox$
07-04-2006, 03:14 PM
u get one ******** stop giving me ****! wat a n00b

Lord_Gig
07-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Hey!

Get a life

lmao, see i've just made a non-offensive comment and you come out with that.. havn't you got anything better to say, now hush up child....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!