PDA

View Full Version : Hmm please read concerning Jibbi

BuyingUSArares
04-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Whoever is making stupid posts such as she is going to be the next hotel manager then they need to face facts as she even admitted in her room that Jane (Jay) emailed her and asked her to come back and visit and that she would like to be able to come online more but would find it hard now that Justine is the hotel manager!

Ekibiogami
04-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Whoever is making stupid posts such as she is going to be the next hotel manager then they need to face facts as she even admitted in her room that Jane (Jay) emailed her and asked her to come back and visit and that she would like to be able to come online more but would find it hard now that Justine is the hotel manager!

It's called a rumour...mmk

Ellis.
04-04-2006, 11:57 PM
.... Uhhh random post sort've :) I haven't seen any posts about Jibbi being the next Hm though x]

Edit: Oops, my bad. Just saw em, lolol. Well, It's probably someone trying to annoy us with repetitive threads considering I saw 2 locked.

Uwe
04-04-2006, 11:59 PM
Sure ;)

You remind me of these idiots who keeps saying Callies leaving over and oever again [which shes not, Its ment to be a joke] (read newsie :P)

No one cares.

Go away -.-

FlyingJesus
05-04-2006, 12:34 AM
I think it's quite obvious what's going on here: Jibbi's back to slay Callie and avenge the {now redundant} Hobbas!

.. Well ok, it might not be that.

LewstherinII
05-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Yes, yes, but they were only Rumours I believe. Anything could happen. There's a Two-Year limit to HM reigns and Callie has almost used hers up. Jibbi left on pretty suspicious circumstances though; and I don't think they can be HM for more than a term.

RUMOUR-RUMOUR-RUMOUR-RUMOUR-RUMOUR-RUMOUR-NOT NEWS
I have heard a rumour - RUMOUR - mind, that a completely new Staff might be HM. Someone named Calvin, I think, but don't quote me on it. To prevent pointless -rep points, I shall now proceed to plaster "RUMOUR" so it's clear.
RUMOUR-RUMOUR-RUMOUR-RUMOUR-RUMOUR-RUMOUR-NOT NEWS

And I have to give a +Rep to Sir FlyingJesus for his excellent theories of Jibbi's Habbo Domination.

Chaz
05-04-2006, 09:10 AM
It's called a rumour...mmk
Where did you get your avvi from, looks like crocopix's :rolleyes:

cocaine
05-04-2006, 09:24 AM
It's a rumour ¬_¬

shenk.
05-04-2006, 09:35 AM
This looks like the kinda thread that will turn into spam...

anyway. what the others said. ^^

Lozzoling
05-04-2006, 10:29 AM
calvin and callie?

sounds like some 80s funk band

FlyingJesus
05-04-2006, 05:45 PM
I just hope it isn't Dionysus as next HM, he's good for 12 year olds.. but no.

Proof!
05-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Hehe Dionysus is cool :P Hmm this is a rumour.Ive not heard anything lol

INFO
05-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Ive Spoke To Callie And She Said She Is NOT Leaving !

And She Said The Bit Of The Newsie That Said "Might Be Last"
Was A Joke For April Fools Day !

Rareoid
05-04-2006, 09:19 PM
ROFL...

Right here's the story..

1) No such as thing as a 'limit to how long you can be HM for'. Jibbi just left to achieve her dream which she has now fulfilled.

2) Jibbi is banned for safety reasons so she hasn't even been on. Her last log-in date isn't when she ACTUALLY was on. It's when another little kid logged in using the leaked pass only to find the banned message come up.

3) Jibbi has a new job, unrelated to Sulake and Habbo and is enjoying it alot. Therefore, she has no plans to return!

Sapphire007.
06-04-2006, 07:45 AM
ROFL...

Right here's the story..

1) No such as thing as a 'limit to how long you can be HM for'. Jibbi just left to achieve her dream which she has now fulfilled.

2) Jibbi is banned for safety reasons so she hasn't even been on. Her last log-in date isn't when she ACTUALLY was on. It's when another little kid logged in using the leaked pass only to find the banned message come up.

3) Jibbi has a new job, unrelated to Sulake and Habbo and is enjoying it alot. Therefore, she has no plans to return!
She was actualy on, please get your facts right

superkat
06-04-2006, 11:00 AM
ROFL...

Right here's the story..

When you log on to a banned account now you just get d/c i thought. Anyway her hair has changed for the better.

cocaine
06-04-2006, 11:01 AM
Ive Spoke To Callie And She Said She Is NOT Leaving !

Rofl, sure.

Always
06-04-2006, 11:01 AM
Want I want to know is-Quite frankly who cares? If people get so worked up about things like this then I wonder what will happen when the world is coming to an end

Chill out

Condas
06-04-2006, 12:32 PM
on *****.org they say she helped with a major scam well jibbi did.

GommeInc
06-04-2006, 12:42 PM
on *****.org they say she helped with a major scam well jibbi did.
I heard about something like that, she was angry at something and descided to scam, she was embarassed and descided to leave or something along those lines.

As Always said, who has a reason to care? When they leave, they leave. When a new one comes along, there is about a weeks worth of happiness around the children who scream at people they find famous for working on an avatar chat site.

LewstherinII
07-04-2006, 09:56 PM
ROFL...

Right here's the story..

ROFL?

1) Jibbi left under suspicious circumstances when it took half a year to give the prizes to the Habblottery - 40 Thrones. It was said she rigged it so one of her pets Ullie won, or she kept it. I am not exactly sure what happened, but if you believe she 'disappeared off to Bolivia' you'd swallow anything. She DID help in some scam with the Habbolottery; there was no announcement of leaving - it happened pretty much overnight! She was fired, or quietly asked to leave.

2) She WAS on, as Sapphire007 mentioned, there was even a news report on Habbox about it.

3) Yes, the HM can only remain for two years, before going to another job in the office.

Please get your facts right before you start laughing at people.

Saura
14-04-2006, 02:26 AM
Was Jibbi even there for Habbolottery? Erm..not that I remember and I am an age-old lurker!

Anyway, get your facts straight before making wild claims.

1.) I spoke to Jibbi in her Grassmarket room before she left. As HM, she was only allowed a three-week holiday and nothing longer. She wanted to go to South America, learn more spanish, do some charity work and she had to leave to do it. Habbo was just a job to her, not her whole life like it is to some of us. It was her choice to leave.

2.) Jibbi was on another Habbo forum as well as on the UK hotel last summer. Her IP address was traced to Bolivia. Think that'd be pretty hard to fake.

Think we have to face facts. It was nothing sinister... No scam. She wanted to leave Habbo (occasionally people do). End of.

oldishveh
14-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Rareoid and Saura are in the right...

Catchetat
14-04-2006, 11:14 AM
i don't get that 2 year thing? does the HM have to at least for work 2 years or what? sorry I don't get it..

Allan
14-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Rareoid's the man to listen to people.
He will know, normally.
The 2 year = out the door thing's a load of rubbish.
Probably another teenager desperate for attention sitting there thinking
"what can I make up today"

:rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!