PDA

View Full Version : Thread Concerning: Jibbi

mykes
05-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Basically, WHAT can we get from this? Untill Callie or anyone else with the authority to dispurse details to why Jibbi is back, IF indeed she is back, we can't asume anything. Callie mensioned in the Newsie last week that it would be the last time the newsie would be 'as we know it', This could very well refer to a new Homepage layout? more Habbo related articles.. more games, competitions, ETC.. IF Jibbi WAS coming back i.e Hotel Manager OR Office staff, MODERATOR etc, Callie would have stated something along the lines of 'We've got a treat in store for you, Someone you may remember is coming back' - (I'm sure your all familiar with how Callie introduces things.. she gives us BIG hints..) So basically, In my opinion we can discard the fact that Jibbi is back as to resume her position as Hotel Manager. Maybe she is just back visiting, after all she's been away since November 2004..
I think it's just the same as if Pret or gazsux came back.. or infact when Dany came back, they were just visiting.
ta' for reading, If you've got any details, PM me or post below.

Xelibri
----------------------------
UK HabboX.

Steven. (forum Moderator): Thread Locked - Thread Bumped.

Lozzoling
05-04-2006, 10:23 AM
duh of course jibbi isnt gonna be manager,shes been on before in the last year

BuyingUSArares
05-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Gazsux is still a member of sulake staff!
Pret hasn`t been online for 3years!
Jibbi was visiting as Jay invited her back and gave her Free HC Membership and the Hobba recognition badge as seen in a screenie posted by Magnesium and who cares what Callie does? I hope they have fun thinking of ways to make it look like Impetuous and Callie leave together!

Catchetat
05-04-2006, 10:25 AM
didn't u just make a thread about this

mykes
05-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Basically, Callie is SAID to be Impetuous. Rumours of such have been recognised and put straight. Look at the Habbo Way, Account sharing isnt allowed. If rumour got out that Impetuous was Callie, Then wouldent that contradict Sulakes terms&conditions? - In essence, yes. With all of the recent-ish HK 'break ins' Sulake Wouldent have taken that risk of Impetuous Being Callie.. HOWEVER convincing the evidence is.. hah. And when Callie does eventually leave post as HM, which would result in either promotion, change of job etc, It is most likely a current member of the UK offices will become HM.

:Jamie
04-05-2006, 09:33 PM
i dnt like jibbi

Kingzy
05-05-2006, 01:31 AM
i dnt like jibbi

I presume you like Callie *snort* better?

Dentafrice1
05-05-2006, 01:33 AM
I like Ione, Jibbi and Becs i hate callie i mean cajaffie

Lubricant
05-05-2006, 07:51 AM
i dnt like jibbi

Why are you bumping threads?

GoldenMerc
05-05-2006, 08:02 AM
i dnt like jibbi

stop bumping you noob

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!