PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Webdesign project

Mentor
06-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Since theres already one, i thought id just post.
Ive been working on a Myspace/FaceParty/Blog/Profile site sort of thing.

Its basic premis is to provided a fully customiable profile and blog system, to anyone who may want it. Unlike other servises Every aspect is customiable via html templates and specal tags which can draw live data from the DB.
My systems sum what intergreated with thybag, as in they shair login data between the two, alot like yahoo does with say Geocities.

I have a domain, and a basic profile genirtaion system, as well as a possible layout design, Curranly im building the Cp which allows profiles to be edited modifed etc, as well as access to friend systems, message systems etc.

The problem is im very busy with collage work/thybag and other projects which have priorty, so am unable to put much time or effort in to deveoping the site.

So if anyone is interested and would like to help with it, please post here, i dont want the domain to be to public until i can get the front page of the site in to somthing working and a basic alpha in testing.
The system is made in PHP with a Mysql backend.
Outputs is currenly html/table based layout athogh im planning to change this to a css based layout and switch alot of the basic form functalty in to AJAX so as to give a smoother funationality.

Im staying the night at ryan (gommeinc's) - leaveing at 6 so may take a while to replay here.

Ps. Only people who can actaly do what they say will be considered, ive had enogh of n00bs who havent a clue what there on about, and just talk the talk but are unable to do any real work.

Timewarp
06-04-2006, 03:39 PM
i can make adverts if you wish when sites up and running

timROGERS
06-04-2006, 03:40 PM
You know I can help Carl :) :O You know Ryan in real life?

Tomm
06-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Ill be happy to help.

JoeComins
06-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Happy to help

Splinter
06-04-2006, 03:44 PM
I can help =D

Tom H
06-04-2006, 03:46 PM
I could hellppp.....

craigg.
06-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Ill jump in as well if needed, I'm a bit like you myself, Odd projects which may take priority over the project you plan to create. Give me a tinkle if you are interested in me.

- Craig.

Crypto-136
06-04-2006, 04:47 PM
;o/ ;)
Hello.

:Blob
06-04-2006, 04:58 PM
I can help with like graphics for them in flash?

And i would like to help

Mentor
07-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Woo Some interest :D
No point in just letting everyone at it or id probaly get 9 or 10 incopabale versions.

Does anyone have any particalar specalitys, or parts of a system theyed be interested in doing?
That way i can spilt of tasks and try and keep it all together etc :)

Pawf
07-04-2006, 10:17 PM
I can be your typical end-user with html knowledge only to customize his profile... and it sounds fun... and I want in... now

nets
07-04-2006, 10:39 PM
You know I'll help :P (might aswell raise my post count).

Mentor
07-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Holy crap? how did u get 8 rep power, even on my old mentor i only ever got 6 "/ .. then again, chances are i get one hell of alot more bad rep than u as i am evil to people... "/
Plus yay. Thanks :D

Splinter
08-04-2006, 08:30 AM
I can help with some backend coding of user tools etc..

Sygon.
08-04-2006, 10:56 AM
I could help with the graphics design, maybe the cp.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!