PDA

View Full Version : --- Heartbroken Life -- Chapter One ---

January
06-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Hello everyone! I'd thought I'd share my story with you. I decided to put it in the discuss anything seeing as it gets the most attention on the forum. I cant really describe the story in words! I hope you like it and I apoligize for a few or many grammer mistakes! This is chapter one..

Heartbroken Life

Hello everyone! How can I even begin to describe my book to you. It's too hard to put it into a few sentences. You'll just have to read it. It has so many different twists and turns and ups and downs, you'll be dazzled for months! Well, I dont think i'm gonna begin yet. I think I need a coffee first.. Mmm maybe I should treat myself? A latte perhaps. Maybe that's a little moist. How about a warm sizziling decaff or mocha? Mmmm I like the sound of that. You see, I bought one of them coffee machines from asda. I saw it advertised on ITV and thought I would get it. It makes lovely coffees! I can taste it in my lips right now! Ok, ok, enough of me blabbing constantley about my tastebuds of coffee! It's time to get deep and serious into the story. Now then, as I say, I cannot describe the story as it has many different things to it. I cant begin to tell you about the whole 18 chapters! Ok how about we begin eh? I think my lattee is waiting for me!

--- Chapter One - Usual Routine ---
"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" The alarm clock buzzed repeatedly.
"Waa Mmm" She whispered, yawning loudly.
7:00am rised for me. Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you who I am didnt I? Well, I best start off with my name! I'm Jane, im 36 and I work in ASDA. Ooo what a dream job! Pushing trollies round the car park sure is fun.. Yeah.. Right! Anyway, i've got 2 kids named Alice and Rebecca. Two very sweet girls and they are always a good handful around the house! Sometimes im not able to do the washing up. Well, I cant be bothered really! Anyway, im up, Monday morning and here for another tiring day at the walmart place (As I call it!)
So, here I am, it looks like im talking to myself while im taking my detour to work! Kinda stupid but the story has gotta be told. Right, it's 7:36am so it says on my watch and im just walking up to the doors of asda. Oh well, 5:00pm will be a happy time I suppose. A nice meal at home with the kids. No husband sadly! Oh, I forgot to tell you about my love life didnt I? I guess you were wondering how my kids came about! Well i'll tell you about it later!
"Hiya Jane, you orright hun?" Marie smiled. Marie was one of my best friends really. I wasnt very good at making friends so im glad Marie was around. She's helped me through quite alot of rough patches seeing as ive been working in ASDA for 9 years! But yeah, she's been such a real pal!
"You had a good weekend J?" Marie asked
"It's been the usual, on the sofa, watching corrie, dairy milk with me" I laughed
"Oh what are you like!" Marie laughed back
"Oh no Marie, Jack's here" I grunted
Jack wasnt a vey nice person to know. He usually kept himself to himself litrally. He wasnt very nice to us either. When we asked him if he wanted a cuppa, he would just tell us to leave him alone. Fair enough really but no need for him to bite our heads off. I did feel a little sorry for him seeing as his family has been torn about recently. His mum died of cancer last year and his dad left to move to Spain. He has no brothers or sisters and we dont know whether he has many friends either!
"Hey Jack" I shouted
"Err.. Hi" He replied quietley. That was it for talking to him today really!
"I wish he'd talk a bit more!" Marie said angrily
"Yeah same here, we cant make him though" I replied
"Right, Jane, get out and do your job! I dont pay you to slouch around talking to Marie!" John said. John was the manager, or should I say the STRICT MANAGER!
"Marie, get back to work!" He shouted.
Jesus, he cant be any harsher on us can he! I didnt bond with him very well. He usually orders us round 24/7 like little slaves. Well, we are to him probaly.
I travelled out of the warm store into the cold windy outdoor. I hated my job alot. I had to be outside for 3 hours sorting out all the trollies and things. I had to clean them when they were already sparkling, I had to make sure the outside area of ASDA was clean and even had to pick up the litter! Even if it was a bloody rotten banana! Oh well, atleast I could provide food on the table. Ok enough of me blabbing on!
"Dont give up baby, dont give in ooo" I sang, pushing the trollies. Someone tapped me on the back. I quickly turned round
"Hiya Jane" Jack whispered
"Hiya Jack, are ya doing orright babe?" I asked
"Yeah, I suppose so, right i've got to get back to work" Jack replied quickly
"Orright, cheerio" I smiled
Atleast Jack was coming out of his shell I suppose! Well, I think he was. Oooo 12:00pm already! I deserve a nice lunch in the cafe! And mmm maybe another Lattee? Hehe

Colourfulâ„¢
06-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Wrong forum - mod please move.

Adam$
06-04-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm gonna read it now, but the font you have published it in is terrible. >.<

Edit; Just read it, it's quite good.

Always
06-04-2006, 04:50 PM
I can't read all that:o

Achieve
06-04-2006, 05:02 PM
It's a good story, but wrong section. :]

:paschendale:
06-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Well my eyesight sucks so I cant read that font

Janumz
06-04-2006, 07:06 PM
eugh.. i would read it but i cant.. and i'll end up with a headache after >_< red and some horrible font.. wow.

Krusty
06-04-2006, 08:46 PM
icky font.
good start too story. ;]

Craig
06-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Is this a true story?

Kasabian
06-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Hello everyone! I'd thought I'd share my story with you. I decided to put it in the discuss anything seeing as it gets the most attention on the forum. I cant really describe the story in words! I hope you like it and I apoligize for a few or many grammer mistakes! This is chapter one..

Heartbroken Life

Hello everyone! How can I even begin to describe my book to you. It's too hard to put it into a few sentences. You'll just have to read it. It has so many different twists and turns and ups and downs, you'll be dazzled for months! Well, I dont think i'm gonna begin yet. I think I need a coffee first.. Mmm maybe I should treat myself? A latte perhaps. Maybe that's a little moist. How about a warm sizziling decaff or mocha? Mmmm I like the sound of that. You see, I bought one of them coffee machines from asda. I saw it advertised on ITV and thought I would get it. It makes lovely coffees! I can taste it in my lips right now! Ok, ok, enough of me blabbing constantley about my tastebuds of coffee! It's time to get deep and serious into the story. Now then, as I say, I cannot describe the story as it has many different things to it. I cant begin to tell you about the whole 18 chapters! Ok how about we begin eh? I think my lattee is waiting for me!

--- Chapter One - Usual Routine ---
"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" The alarm clock buzzed repeatedly.
"Waa Mmm" She whispered, yawning loudly.
7:00am rised for me. Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you who I am didnt I? Well, I best start off with my name! I'm Jane, im 36 and I work in ASDA. Ooo what a dream job! Pushing trollies round the car park sure is fun.. Yeah.. Right! Anyway, i've got 2 kids named Alice and Rebecca. Two very sweet girls and they are always a good handful around the house! Sometimes im not able to do the washing up. Well, I cant be bothered really! Anyway, im up, Monday morning and here for another tiring day at the walmart place (As I call it!)
So, here I am, it looks like im talking to myself while im taking my detour to work! Kinda stupid but the story has gotta be told. Right, it's 7:36am so it says on my watch and im just walking up to the doors of asda. Oh well, 5:00pm will be a happy time I suppose. A nice meal at home with the kids. No husband sadly! Oh, I forgot to tell you about my love life didnt I? I guess you were wondering how my kids came about! Well i'll tell you about it later!
"Hiya Jane, you orright hun?" Marie smiled. Marie was one of my best friends really. I wasnt very good at making friends so im glad Marie was around. She's helped me through quite alot of rough patches seeing as ive been working in ASDA for 9 years! But yeah, she's been such a real pal!
"You had a good weekend J?" Marie asked
"It's been the usual, on the sofa, watching corrie, dairy milk with me" I laughed
"Oh what are you like!" Marie laughed back
"Oh no Marie, Jack's here" I grunted
Jack wasnt a vey nice person to know. He usually kept himself to himself litrally. He wasnt very nice to us either. When we asked him if he wanted a cuppa, he would just tell us to leave him alone. Fair enough really but no need for him to bite our heads off. I did feel a little sorry for him seeing as his family has been torn about recently. His mum died of cancer last year and his dad left to move to Spain. He has no brothers or sisters and we dont know whether he has many friends either!
"Hey Jack" I shouted
"Err.. Hi" He replied quietley. That was it for talking to him today really!
"I wish he'd talk a bit more!" Marie said angrily
"Yeah same here, we cant make him though" I replied
"Right, Jane, get out and do your job! I dont pay you to slouch around talking to Marie!" John said. John was the manager, or should I say the STRICT MANAGER!
"Marie, get back to work!" He shouted.
Jesus, he cant be any harsher on us can he! I didnt bond with him very well. He usually orders us round 24/7 like little slaves. Well, we are to him probaly.
I travelled out of the warm store into the cold windy outdoor. I hated my job alot. I had to be outside for 3 hours sorting out all the trollies and things. I had to clean them when they were already sparkling, I had to make sure the outside area of ASDA was clean and even had to pick up the litter! Even if it was a bloody rotten banana! Oh well, atleast I could provide food on the table. Ok enough of me blabbing on!
"Dont give up baby, dont give in ooo" I sang, pushing the trollies. Someone tapped me on the back. I quickly turned round
"Hiya Jane" Jack whispered
"Hiya Jack, are ya doing orright babe?" I asked
"Yeah, I suppose so, right i've got to get back to work" Jack replied quickly
"Orright, cheerio" I smiled
Atleast Jack was coming out of his shell I suppose! Well, I think he was. Oooo 12:00pm already! I deserve a nice lunch in the cafe! And mmm maybe another Lattee? Hehe

Tada ;D

January
07-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Hiya folks! I hoped you liked the first chapter of the story. Well, it's litrally based on just a ordinary woman's life really. She works in ASDA, has 2 children and there is more to come! I wonder what happens with Jack?? Mmmm you'll have to keep reading. This is when I should get the chapters done

Chapter One - 06/04/2006
Chapter Two - 08/04/2006
Chapter Three + Chapter Four - 11/04/2006
Chapter Five + Chapter Six - 13/04/2006

Then I will be leaving it for a bit until May

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!