View Full Version : [Alteration] Football

stanfordstud2
28-12-2004, 08:11 PM
the real football
do you like my alt?

http://img145.exs.cx/img145/3338/culpepper1db.png

duante cullpepper

*Edited & Moved By -Soro-*

Warning: Please post in the correct section, do not complain that people don't comment on your alt when infact it was your fault for not posting it in the graphics forums... Moved from the Sports and Hobbies; Sports section!

Forum Moderator.

Voi
01-01-2005, 08:27 PM
The real football is english football coz u actually use ur feet!!!

-Soro-
01-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Hahaha, I think someone just got owned. :p

Actually the 'soccer' as you call it, was invented before American football, which is why they had to put the 'American' bit in, to save confusion with the original football.

Back to the point, no I don't like American football.

Michael.
01-01-2005, 08:44 PM
the real football
Huh?! The picture you have shows the guy with the ball in his hands!
Note the word Foot in Football.

I dont understand American Football anyway. I think its like rugby but more complicated.

stanfordstud2
01-01-2005, 11:01 PM
nonono its the real football because ours isnt slow and un-entertaining.
football is the greatest sport ever invented, and people who dont understand why or how its played, shouldnt be watching sports.
rugby on the other hand IS a good sport and it enjoyable to watch and play. ive tryed to watch and play soccer and...its terrible...sorry but just because theres the word foot in the name, doesnt mean yours is the real one.

Michael.
02-01-2005, 07:41 PM
slow and un-entertaining.You're entitled to your own opinion. I think your football is slow and boring. There ya go.
football is the greatest sport ever invented, and people who dont understand why or how its played, shouldnt be watching sports.You could tell me that all day and I still wouldn't agree. I'm into Football, your into American Football, so be it.
rugby on the other hand IS a good sport and it enjoyable to watch and play.I like rugby too. It is a good sport to watch or play!
but just because theres the word foot in the name, doesnt mean yours is the real one.Please note that Washington, in the borough of Sunderland in the UK, is the original I believe.

Mined
02-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Liverpool are the best
Liverpool are the best
Liverpool are the best

Mined
02-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Liverpool are the best

Mined
02-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Who agrees
Liverpool are the best

*Editted By ColdShoT - Forum Moderator*
Warning: Do not Triple/Double post, stop spamming!

stanfordstud2
03-01-2005, 04:30 AM
liperpool isnt the best because well...soccer is the worst sport around

-Soro-
03-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Yes, as you can see by the previous replies we 'all agree with you' ;) ...

Max
03-01-2005, 12:48 PM
football is the greatest sport ever invented, and people who dont understand why or how its played, shouldnt be watching sports.
rugby on the other hand IS a good sport and it enjoyable to watch and play. ive tryed to watch and play soccer and...its terrible...sorry but just because theres the word foot in the name, doesnt mean yours is the real one.

I agree, I dont play American Football, I do play rugby and its awesome.
Soccer is a bit boring and i just dont like it. Though respect to the lads who play it, some of them are really good in it. Just not my type of game

-Soro-
03-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Nice, stanfordstud do you like Rugby? I like Rugby - it is a little like American football isn't it?

Robbo
03-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Only Americans could think of a game that stops for a minute every 5 seconds.

stanfordstud2
03-01-2005, 08:29 PM
only the british could think of something like brushing there teeth...oh wait no they dont
hows that for stereotypes? sling one to me and ill sling one back

Jacko2kn3
03-01-2005, 08:39 PM
only the british could think of something like brushing there teeth...oh wait no they dont
hows that for stereotypes? sling one to me and ill sling one back

Lmao

Ermmmmm

Pip pip, cheerio :D

That's a stereotype and a half, damn everyone thinking us Brits are posh :P

stanfordstud2
03-01-2005, 09:32 PM
what does posh mean?

Robbo
04-01-2005, 08:51 AM
Like fancy and stuff. I'm not American or English :p

G-flow
04-01-2005, 02:56 PM
The real football is english football coz u actually use ur feet!!!

I don't know if you'e noticed bt there are more teams than just english ones. it ain't english :( :@

-Soro-
04-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Football originated from England, it's usually associated with us.

Butcher11
04-01-2005, 08:36 PM
I love American football, and I think soccer is slow and boring lol, but Standford, don't be a jerk about it, and we all know the name makes no sense. :D
Go Patriots

Kirsty
04-01-2005, 09:38 PM
yea its well kool .... who do ya support? i support man u :Sign10:

G-flow
04-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Football originated from England, it's usually accossiated with us.

its associated with most of the world.

-Soro-
04-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Wow, you really like hanging on to this don't you? I made a comment that most people associate football with england, it doesn't mean I said 'Football is England! Everyone knows it! Football is pure england!...

I think you misunderstood what I meant?

G-flow
04-01-2005, 09:56 PM
I just said that most of the world was associated with most of the world. clearly stating the obvious. i am not hanging onto anything

-Soro-
04-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Ok then maybe I better EXPLAIN what I meant, then.

England, is the first country (you understand so far?) to spring into the mind (still with me?) of most people (still there?) who learn or discuss national football. Which ofcourse is understandably, when we invented the damn game.

G-flow
04-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Please , i'm not stupid. What i thought you were saying was that If someone thought of England they would immediatly think of football. similar to someone saying that a scot will wear a kilt and eat haggis etc.

stanfordstud2
04-01-2005, 10:31 PM
unless your talking to real sports fans...

SSC7
04-01-2005, 11:27 PM
I don't liek american football either. It stops every 5 seconds and take hours because they have time outs an all that. Plus footie isnt boring or unentertaining. Footie can be fast and scoring great goals in big matches is very entertaining. Plus, no disrespect to american footballer players, but footie takes much more skill to play I think. Except for maybe the guy quarter thrower or whatever because he has to have good timing.

stanfordstud2
05-01-2005, 05:00 AM
lol are you kidding me??? timing?? youve obviously never looked at a football pkaybook because timing is everything in every pos.
the defense has to be in a certain place at a certain time and this is with offensive linemen trying to block you so you dont get to where you want to go.
on offense. timing is the most important thing. to get around a player, anouther offensive player has to block just at the right moment or the other O player is going to get tackled. the reason they stop so much, is because it takes SO much skill and thought process to play this game that they set up plays everytime, that tells them what to do. not only that, the QB has to ajust accordingly at the drop of a dime depending on where the defense sets up.
and thats just one play! these guys have to do that succesfully (to win) every single posession because one INT or sack could change the whole game around.

skill? yeah, im pretty sure you need alot more then you do to play soccer

TheLostPara
05-01-2005, 07:55 AM
Come on we all know english football rocks! American football stops like every 5 seconds.

-Soro-
05-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Please , i'm not stupid. What i thought you were saying was that If someone thought of England they would immediatly think of football. similar to someone saying that a scot will wear a kilt and eat haggis etc.

I know you're not stupid, you're just a stubborn scot. :p

By the way, stanford... Don't get me wrong, Habbox is there for all nationalities, but how can you come on a forum - one with mainly brits as members and staff, and slate our number 1 sport and expect people to not react in the way we have?

Mit
05-01-2005, 10:07 AM
american football is for whimps, o no i dont want to hurt my head so i need helmet and loads of padding!

Play a real contact sport like rugby, amercans were to scared to play rugby so they started amercan football! lmao

Mit
05-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Only Americans could think of a game that stops for a minute every 5 seconds.

notice how alot of american football players look like Homer Simpson except for the quatre back. I think they stop every 5mins for lunch ;)

*Edited By -Soro-*

Warning: Please do not double post, this is against the Habbox Forum Rules, simply edit your previous one.

Forum Moderator.

-Soro-
05-01-2005, 10:13 AM
I personally don't like American football.

But have you ever seen one of the games? Boy, if they didn't wear that padding they would be seriously hurt and probably have to retire at the age of 25... I think the padding they use is more than necessary.

But I agree though, on your comment that Rubgy is much better, and american football is just a modification of it.

Mit
05-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Football originated from England, it's usually associated with us.

the idea originally came from Africa, kicking a ball on fire ouch but the game started being played with rules in England.

And dont say england copies everything because american football is a lot like rugby and basketball was invented by the Aztecs.

-Soro-
05-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Ok, but I'm talking about the actual game, the game of 'football' was created in england.

The one we play today I'm talking about.

Edit: The "modern" football (or soccer) was invented in the year 1848 in the Cambridge University by a bunch of students, who were bored by other games and decided to set some rules. The game didn't resemble today's football since catching the ball with your hands was allowed. Despite that, we can say that they were one of the first people who invented the game.

stanfordstud2
05-01-2005, 07:01 PM
noones responded to my post lol....

G-flow
06-01-2005, 07:38 PM
I know you're not stupid, you're just a stubborn scot. :p

Lol, fair enough. i give up :p

-Soro-
06-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Btw it was a joke... I like you really. :p :D

G-flow
06-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Lol np, its kl :p

stanfordstud2
08-01-2005, 01:57 AM
wow...noone is actually commenting on the alt =/

-Soro-
08-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Well we were kinda put off track by the 'real football' comment...

But let's go back on topic now guys.

Since the purpose of this thread is to display an alteration, I have moved it to the 'Other Alterations' forum! :D

stanfordstud2
08-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Well we were kinda put off track by the 'real football' comment...

But let's go back on topic now guys.

Since the purpose of this thread is to display an alteration, I have moved it to the 'Other Alterations' forum! :D

thanks....(sarcastic face)

Adzeh
08-01-2005, 10:41 PM
havent you postd that before,

if you have 9/10

if you havent 9/10

stanfordstud2
08-01-2005, 11:42 PM
i posted it in the sports but they put it here and i already posted one here =/

ramjet
09-01-2005, 11:09 AM
liperpool isnt the best because well...soccer is the worst sport around
american football is for all the fat wussy yanks hoo cant run around and need protection to stop gettin hurt the REAL football is more aggressive and dangerous and a better sport

stanfordstud2
09-01-2005, 04:16 PM
american football is for all the fat wussy yanks hoo cant run around and need protection to stop gettin hurt the REAL football is more aggressive and dangerous and a better sport

whatever...i hope they just clise this thread lol

Julia7
09-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Lol. Well i think it looks quite good, 8.8/10 :p

Ciaran
09-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Ok its not bad make more 8/10
Thats your opinion i persoanlly think they are all good but, football was made first and rugby was made before american football in "rugby" near my town... :D

Football is best

Julia7
09-01-2005, 06:39 PM
i think football is better than american football and soccer, just because i do...and rugby is also better than american football and soccer.... :p

danny6660
09-01-2005, 06:40 PM
:o very nice i like them
9/10
well done m8 keep it up

stanfordstud2
17-01-2005, 04:12 PM
thanks, i will "keep it up"

Dizzley
17-01-2005, 06:01 PM
btw in england we dunt call it soccer
its footie/football
and english footie is da best
rubbish alt 1000000000000000/10
move to elte

stanfordstud2
17-01-2005, 06:50 PM
its rubish yet they should move it to elite?? huh?

.mcgovlau.
17-01-2005, 10:04 PM
i agree, sorry i dont find soccer entertaining, btw PATRIOTS OWN THE GAME OF AMERICAN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!1

BladeMaster75
18-01-2005, 12:12 AM
EAGLES ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES!!! :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

WE BEAT THE VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT WOOT! - GO EAGLES!!!! - - -

but ur alt is good. lol

Fireswords
18-01-2005, 12:54 AM
American football is the best, its my second favorite sport next to....baseball...which you know that if you know ME lol. Oh btw....GOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS!!!!!! Woot Woot! and the Eagles better have beaten the Vikings or I would've had an investigation with the Eagles football team lol! the alt is nice I like-I like it a lot! lol

BladeMaster75
18-01-2005, 12:56 AM
FALCONS ARE GONNA GET KILLED NEXT WEEKEND! HAHA

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES ALL THE WAY MAN!

fly eagles fly, on the road to victory...! :eusa_clap

Fireswords
18-01-2005, 01:00 AM
Lol, doesn't seem you know football very well, looks like we got a fair-weather fan huh? Sry, but I believe that Falcons have to best physical athlete on their team, he goes by the name of....Micheal Vick? Watch and see...watch and see.

BladeMaster75
18-01-2005, 01:09 AM
U got Vick and Warrick Dunn they r gd, i no. :eusa_naug But dood, we got Westbrook, Donavan, (not T.O. :( ), hugh Douglas, Chad Lewis, Freddy Mitchell, Reed, and plus, our standing so far are way beta than atlanta...lol. :eusa_clap

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES ALL THE WAY! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Fireswords
18-01-2005, 01:12 AM
Standings don't matter in the playoffs...and dont just say two players that are popular on a team cause there are many other talented players on the Falcons...they just get shut down cause of the other stars on the team lol.

BladeMaster75
18-01-2005, 01:21 AM
i never sed the falcons wernt a talented team with no good players. I no there are other players but idc about them. lol. anyway, gd luck with ur team.
oh, and............................................... ...............................................

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Fireswords
18-01-2005, 01:26 AM
Yea we were starting to get off topic anyway lol but yea gd luck with the Eagles too :)

.mcgovlau.
18-01-2005, 02:09 AM
American football is the best, its my second favorite sport next to....baseball...which you know that if you know ME lol. Oh btw....GOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS!!!!!! Woot Woot! and the Eagles better have beaten the Vikings or I would've had an investigation with the Eagles football team lol! the alt is nice I like-I like it a lot! lol
to the baseball comment RED SOX OWN THE EARTH AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!

stanfordstud2
18-01-2005, 02:22 AM
i dont see anyone who can beat the falcons right now. new england looks like but dunn and vick are just to much for even the best defenses to catch up with. if vick can get his throwing game up just a little bit, they will be unstopable, muahaha
(check out my vick alt)

oh and standing mean alot in the playoffs. just think, if minnisota had a better record in the regular season, they would have had home field last round and would of had a 100% better chance at winning.

SkaKid77
20-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Nice alt, looks like a real American Rugby..err Football player :p

stanfordstud2
21-01-2005, 01:54 AM
thank you very much

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!