PDA

View Full Version : Chavs msn display pictures

deltateamaplha
06-04-2006, 10:29 PM
I think there so funny it they open paint .... and put loads images in... they look really shabby... I can't really explain it.. do you know what I mean ?

James!
06-04-2006, 10:30 PM
I think there so funny it they open paint .... and put loads images in... they look really shabby... I can't really explain it.. do you know what I mean ?
They're probably new to computers and dont know what they're doing..so why stereotype them as chavs? :rolleyes:

the wombats
06-04-2006, 10:31 PM
LMAOOOOO this is so funny. I know chavs who are wicked at web design and wicked at Photoshop etc. So your wrong!

-Paul
06-04-2006, 10:36 PM
LMAOOOOO this is so funny. I know chavs who are wicked at web design and wicked at Photoshop etc. So your wrong!

yeh jack is quite good at web design ;p

deltateamaplha
06-04-2006, 10:37 PM
They're probably new to computers and dont know what they're doing..so why stereotype them as chavs? :rolleyes:
No NO NO there not ... it's just there way ! I mean like there have 10 pictures cut out of chavs drinking e.c.t

FlyingJesus
07-04-2006, 01:05 AM
Are they not allowed to have pictures of their friends?

Rashelly
07-04-2006, 02:47 AM
You know what I think is funny? This whole chav thing, generally speaking, I mean.
How you all call people chavs, when you sound like you're chavs yourself, but think you're not because you ROCK! Because you listened to the worst Fall Out Boy song ever, have a Greenday album and wear converse (which, BTW, are owned by NIKE - Ironic, no?)

And YES! I know what you mean! take a look at something I found, I think it's the best example anyone could possibly find;
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7081/movie8la.png
Don't you agree?

Gosh, busy night for me, lots of rants.

Grimmauld
07-04-2006, 03:06 AM
You know what I think is funny? This whole chav thing, generally speaking, I mean.
How you all call people chavs, when you sound like you're chavs yourself, but think you're not because you ROCK! Because you listened to the worst Fall Out Boy song ever, have a Greenday album and wear converse (which, BTW, are owned by NIKE - Ironic, no?)

And YES! I know what you mean! take a look at something I found, I think it's the best example anyone could possibly find;
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7081/movie8la.png
Don't you agree?

Gosh, busy night for me, lots of rants.
-Gives medicine- Don't worry about her, it's 4am and she's just cranky. :rolleyes:

deltateamaplha
07-04-2006, 11:42 AM
But is my signature full of idiots drinking and been mean no ? ahah do you have nothing better to do at 4am ? maybe your in a different time zone* Please go away .
Thread closed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!