PDA

View Full Version : HarryPotter/!!!Liam!!!

Poinsetta
07-04-2006, 05:46 AM
Liam - I don`t know if it`s just me but i am sick of you always making posts being rude and abusive about other Habbo`s all the time! 0MGZ SHE CALLED ME A BAD W0RD! OMGZ HE IS SUCH A NOOB! And then after you have made these posts you send consoles saying OMG I WANNA KILL MYSELF AND MOD-MOOSE HELPZ ME!! LIAM NOBODY CARES! Your an attention seeking idiot who spends your life making posts being rude and abusive towards others and often making up lies in the process! final verdict is your pathetic...
This is not news but there you go..
AND YOU DO OWN DIEGEO!
Theres alot more to be said but i`m sure it can wait!

[Chris]
07-04-2006, 02:11 PM
theres a spam thread?

OMG I WANNA KILL MYSELF

:o do you

Scriptermone
07-04-2006, 02:13 PM
ffs, who actually cares?
stop ranting, if your going to rant... post it in the spam column.

[Chris]
07-04-2006, 02:14 PM
ffs, who actually cares?
stop ranting, if your going to rant... post it in the spam column.

ditto apparently he wants to kill himself :rolleyes:

nets
08-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Yeah that person is a real ****, but no need to make a thread (we all know).

HarryPotter
08-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Liam - I don`t know if it`s just me but i am sick of you always making posts being rude and abusive about other Habbo`s all the time! 0MGZ SHE CALLED ME A BAD W0RD! OMGZ HE IS SUCH A NOOB! And then after you have made these posts you send consoles saying OMG I WANNA KILL MYSELF AND MOD-MOOSE HELPZ ME!! LIAM NOBODY CARES! Your an attention seeking idiot who spends your life making posts being rude and abusive towards others and often making up lies in the process! final verdict is your pathetic...
AND YOU DO OWN DIEGEO!

Lmao, firstly do I know you?
Secondly MOD-Moose isn't on my console as I don't know her andddd thirdly you're the one who's making a thread? :rolleyes:
And why would I want to kill myself? Idiot.

kasi
08-04-2006, 09:48 PM
PLEASE LAY OFF OF MY LIAM, THNKZ.

.Mike-
08-04-2006, 09:50 PM
AND YOU DO OWN DIEGEO!
why must you continue complaining about other habbos
you truely are immature :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!