PDA

View Full Version : Pickle

Apple-Seed
07-04-2006, 06:55 AM
Now that I gotten you attention with the title, I will share my Two Ideas in alts. Hope you like them!!!

The end of Credit Scamms:

Have you ever ended up getting scamm trying to buy credits? Well this will end all of our problems! It will both help us and the staff.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2582/theendofcreditscamms2gn.png

Sell it:

Im Not sure if habbo will even concider this idea as it dosent encourage people to buy more creds, but hey we only getting half back!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3475/sellit2gv.png

Matt.
07-04-2006, 08:20 AM
I like the credit one that would be very good if habbo did do that:P

bubble79
07-04-2006, 10:54 AM
I suggested the frst one earlier on another thread,called 'how to redce scamming', saying that there should be a way to sell fopr credits. I just didn't use alts. BTut I did say that there ought to be a way to reduce scamming. Good alts though. And I don't think they'd do the 2nd one because poeple could easily buy rares, trade for loads of norms then trade the norms to get the creds back and probably some others as if you nought a hc sofa, traded it for 70 creds of norms, then sold that all back for 35 cres they'd be giving you 10 creds free. Or me, I ahve loads of normal furni that I built up form a 6 credit donatio. they'd massively lose.

HUGECOOL
07-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Sulake doesn't allow Habbos to sell credits for obvious reasons- they'd lose massive profit.

Although the idea is conveninent, it certainly isn't needed since Habbo has already gone 6 years without it.

The second idea is also flawed in the same aspect. Sulake is a business which needs money to survive. They implement ideas which is both fair to its contituents and the company itself.

Next time, keep in mind that Sulake's plan is not to lose profit or to save their customers too much money.

-:Undertaker:-
07-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Sulake Needs MONEY

Chaz
07-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Sulake Needs MONEY
So does chaz, donate 50p to the chaz foundation

Apple-Seed
07-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Well i think my fist idea might be put into consideration. People will still buy credits to sell the credits. And if people can get 2 hc sofas fo 35 credits, that would that encourage More people buy MORE credits at first. This would also really help out the moderators and the help tool, as im sure they are flooded with messages like "help, i just got scammed tyring to buy credits!!!" Also Credit trading is ok to do, but mods don suggest you do it because of the risks. I have asked them before about it. The first idea would help both us and the mods, but I just made the secound alt for fun, its not a good idea for habbo, as the seound alt would make them lose lots of money, oh dear! Like I said up on the first post the secound idea probaby wont be put into consideration, meaning there is a high chance sulake wont do it.

(P.S. Can sombody tell me the address to habbo council forum?)

Scouse
08-04-2006, 12:40 AM
Nice Rocky. :eusa_clap

superstar911
22-04-2006, 07:36 AM
gd idea but den if ur account got hacked they cud take ur furni and ur credits without having to buy things with it first and take up time its a simple ctrl n open another screen trade pure coins to their account

cocaine
22-04-2006, 11:05 AM
I'd like the creds idea

HUGECOOL
23-04-2006, 09:11 AM
Well i think my fist idea might be put into consideration. People will still buy credits to sell the credits. And if people can get 2 hc sofas fo 35 credits, that would that encourage More people buy MORE credits at first. This would also really help out the moderators and the help tool, as im sure they are flooded with messages like "help, i just got scammed tyring to buy credits!!!" Also Credit trading is ok to do, but mods don suggest you do it because of the risks. I have asked them before about it. The first idea would help both us and the mods, but I just made the secound alt for fun, its not a good idea for habbo, as the seound alt would make them lose lots of money, oh dear! Like I said up on the first post the secound idea probaby wont be put into consideration, meaning there is a high chance sulake wont do it.

(P.S. Can sombody tell me the address to habbo council forum?)
No. :\

First of all, when you offer people a free way of doing something they'd usually spend money on, they'll jump at the idea. The reason Habbos buy credits is to buy furni, and eventually have rares through HC. With the first idea, people will be less driven to buy credits because they can simply trade someone else for them.

If you can't buy credits, find a way. If that way may put your furni or information at risk, that's your problem, not Sulake's.

As far as MODS are concerned, they're getting paid for their work. "/ Why make their job any easier than it already is?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!