PDA

View Full Version : [GTL] Guides To Leetness

Lord_Gig
07-04-2006, 09:20 AM
It's a clan i decided to make feel free to visit the "under construction" website of it, i'm looking for decent hosting and a domain if anyone is providing one. www.freewebs.com/voidnull/

kooldude23
07-04-2006, 09:30 AM
The clan name really sucks

Sly
07-04-2006, 10:32 AM
The clan name really sucks

^^^^^^^^^^

cps
08-04-2006, 05:21 PM
and he asked for your opinion and the clan still owns both of you

Sly
08-04-2006, 05:23 PM
and he asked for your opinion and the clan still owns both of you

What cause your in it?

Pfft

Bennie
12-04-2006, 12:12 PM
What cause your in it?

Pfft

Did he say that?, and no they do own.

Lord_Gig
12-04-2006, 12:14 PM
thanks ben, and Jake. you seriously need to get a life dude, the only time when i see you post is to judge someone or something, maybe we should all judge you or would you prefer not to cry because of your pathetic life inside your bedroom.

micky.blue.eyes
12-04-2006, 01:02 PM
thanks ben, and Jake. you seriously need to get a life dude, the only time when i see you post is to judge someone or something, maybe we should all judge you or would you prefer not to cry because of your pathetic life inside your bedroom.
Jake is judges all the time so stop talking like you know everything about everybody around here.
Your clan doesn't own because it only has 3 owners and no members (according to your site).
The levels of the owners are:
Hardman190 - None of his combat skills are in the highscore, so you going to fight with a level 40? 30?
Revolucion5 - level 79, he'll be owned in 2 seconds, his def is only 55 and his strength is 70.
Gigitir - level 70, 50 defence and 69 strength. Hmm, I don't think he'll own much people.

So good luck getting owned.

Bennie
12-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Jake is judges all the time so stop talking like you know everything about everybody around here.
Your clan doesn't own because it only has 3 owners and no members (according to your site).
The levels of the owners are:
Hardman190 - None of his combat skills are in the highscore, so you going to fight with a level 40? 30?
Revolucion5 - level 79, he'll be owned in 2 seconds, his def is only 55 and his strength is 70.
Gigitir - level 70, 50 defence and 69 strength. Hmm, I don't think he'll own much people.

So good luck getting owned.

Ok it looks like you both made your points. so lets leave it as it is ok? Jake is very arguementive somtimes and micky, 3 vs 1 seems better and as james said, the clan hasnt start off yet.

THREAD CLOSED PLS

micky.blue.eyes
12-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Ok it looks like you both made your points. so lets leave it as it is ok? Jake is very arguementive somtimes and micky, 3 vs 1 seems better and as james said, the clan hasnt start off yet.

THREAD CLOSED PLS
I see your point but one of the three can't find unless it's in deep wildy because of the level differences, and if they come across another team they get owned. I also think they should find or become a better player because I don't think many good people would join their clan with those leaders (no offense).

cps
12-04-2006, 02:30 PM
not tht type of clan u *** rot

micky.blue.eyes
12-04-2006, 02:35 PM
not tht type of clan u *** rot
You guys are not a pk clan? Hmm, then why does it say pk pictures on the site? (or something like that)

Lord_Gig
12-04-2006, 08:02 PM
It's simply a "clan" of close friends, i don't care if i'm not a high lvl but i can't be that good if i left GoH to make my own clan... "GoH is a respected clan, the clan leader is also Jagex staff" so judge all you want.

And if you're actually sad enough to check up on our stats then you're in no position to judge.

Ah and to the "your site has a PKs page" comment, yes just because we arnt the kind of clan that arrange PK trips in the wildy doesn't mean we don't fight in the arena or go in the wildy for fun...

Sly
12-04-2006, 08:05 PM

How can you judge me when you dnt even know me?

and to set the record straigh, i do have a life.

WeirdLocal
17-04-2006, 11:39 PM
I thought that this thread was about a "Clan", not somebody's life.
The clan sounds...ummm.. cool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!