PDA

View Full Version : some people on this forum..

Krusty
07-04-2006, 05:41 PM
some people on this forum REALLY **** me off. thinking they are better then everyone else. Just because they are older or maybe a bit cleverer then some people. They go around acting as though they own the place. They've probably never heard the word 'Fun'. They live in a life so serious that they dont have anytime too have a laugh about something. PLEASE, Get out more :rolleyes:

Il probably get loads of negative rep from this:8 Oh dear. At least i'v got that off my chest...

Brody
07-04-2006, 05:42 PM
there is a spam forum u no, also i dont care

Kasabian
07-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Some people don't really care if your p!ssed off by us...

If you don't care rasie your hand.

*Raises Hand*

Colourful™
there is a spam forum u no, also i dont care
I think she's talking about people like you. I care, and there are too many spammers on this forum. <3

Craig
Actually we know the meaning of fun but your idea of fun isn't. Whats fun about posting in a forum? Oh wayy fun </SARCASM>

Krusty
07-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Life doesnt have to be so serious all the time.. LIGHTEN UP

Colourful™
07-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Exactly...

Craig
07-04-2006, 05:47 PM
We do have 'fun' on here but pointless threads in the wrong section is just stupid...you've been on this forum long enough to know that!

Kasabian
07-04-2006, 05:47 PM
We do have 'fun' on here but pointless threads in the wrong section is just stupid...you've been on this forum long enough to know that!

On several different accounts....

Biseinen
07-04-2006, 05:48 PM
some people on this forum REALLY **** me off. thinking they are better then everyone else. Just because they are older or maybe a bit cleverer then some people. They go around acting as though they own the place. They've probably never heard the word 'Fun'. They live in a life so serious that they dont have anytime too have a laugh about something. PLEASE, Get out more :rolleyes:

Il probably get loads of negative rep from this:8 Oh dear. At least i'v got that off my chest...
No, no, no... Theres fun... And then theres "Acting like an idiot who posts complete crap in all thr wrong places".

We all like to have fun, yeah, we all do, but theres certain individuals that think it's fun to spam up the forum and just post whatever they want, where they want.

At least when most people post it's better than "Stacys mom has got it going on :8:8:8".

1, theres a spam section for that crap and 2, you already know that. The only reason members think they're 'better' than you is because the way you act, they are better than you.

Craig
07-04-2006, 05:49 PM
No, no, no... Theres fun... And then theres "Acting like an idiot who posts complete crap in all thr wrong places".

We all like to have fun, yeah, we all do, but theres certain individuals that think it's fun to spam up the forum and just post whatever they want, where they want.

At least when most people post it's better than "Stacys mom has got it going on :8:8:8".

1, theres a smam section for that crap and 2, you already know that. The only reason members think they're 'better' than you is because the way the way you act, they are better than you.

Damn this 'You must spread rep' thing :P

Brody
07-04-2006, 05:50 PM

1, theres a spam section for that crap and 2, you already know that. The only reason members think they're 'better' than you is because the way you act, they are better than you. + rep for that and all the above i agree with

Krusty
07-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Just because you lot post more serious things then i do doesnt make you a better person.

Chaz
LMAO, Rachel, your the most vein person i've ever met on this god dam fourm!
Ffs, you dnt half post some crap, and you have the nerve to tell US? were boring?
Theres a diffrence between 'fun' ans 'posting random crap wherever you can'

God sake grow up you stupid tart.

Biseinen
Damn this 'You must spread rep' thing :P Yeah, I still got that for you. ;(

Craig
07-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Just because you lot post more serious things then i do doesnt make you a better person.

Sorry but we are anyway =]

Krusty
07-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Ffs, you dnt half post some crap, and you have the nerve to tell US? were boring?

how does what i post make me a tart?

Chaz
07-04-2006, 05:53 PM
how does what i post make me a tart?
You really want me to answer that?

Brody
07-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Just because you lot post more serious things then i do doesnt make you a better person. well if u post more serious things then ur bound to get a betta reaction. not when u post things like stacys mom has got it goin on. use the spam forum for topics like that

Krusty
07-04-2006, 05:54 PM
yes, thats why i asked :rolleyes:

Chaz
07-04-2006, 05:57 PM
yes, thats why i asked :rolleyes:
1. You post random crap
2. you think too much of your self
3. you post random crap
4. ever heard of the spam section?
5. i hate you
6. your a horrible person
7. you post random crap
8. your self centerd'
9. your idea of fun is crap
10. shall i continue?

Colourful™
07-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Everyone has there own opinion. I also find people posting pointless things annoying but this is not pointless.

Achieve

How does it make her a tart?

If anyone is stupid, its you as you don't have a clue what tart means.

Kasabian
1) Your a stupid moron.
2) You know the forum well enough.
3) You don't know how many days are in the year.
4) You do post a hell of alot of crap don't you?

Chaz
07-04-2006, 05:59 PM
How does it make her a tart?

If anyone is stupid, its you as you don't have a clue what tart means.
I belive i do, your that stupid idiot that thinks its fun to bed rep!
how are you? :rolleyes:

Colourful™
07-04-2006, 05:59 PM
You're all being pathetic. Read my earlier post...

Biseinen
07-04-2006, 06:00 PM

And he lives in Oxford... Same as me. =D Booooo = (

Anyway, I'ver said my bit, I'm staying out of this. ^_^;

Craig
well if u post more serious things then ur bound to get a betta reaction. not when u post things like stacys mom has got it goin on. use the spam forum for topics like that

Too right you know where the spam section is "/

Chaz
You're all being pathetic. Read my earlier post...
I did, thats y i didn't comment.

Achieve
07-04-2006, 06:01 PM

Dear, I was merely bad repping you for the negative comment you said.
Also, I don't find it fun to bad rep as you say.

You on the other hand revenge repped me.
By the way, it came as a positive reputation. I guess that makes you the stupid idiot.

Chaz
07-04-2006, 06:01 PM
And he lives in Oxford... Same as me. =D Booooo = (

Anyway, I'ver said my bit, I'm staying out of this. ^_^;
Its best too, i belive i have had more bed rep than her this thread...

Oh well, life goes on ;]

Revis
07-04-2006, 06:02 PM

http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/2333/orly1st.png

Rawr
07-04-2006, 06:03 PM
There is fun as in having a laugh and a good time fun on the forum or there's just plain spam fun which isn't too fun. :P

Some people on here are mature on the forum but in real life would lark around a lot and always have a laugh with their mates. Everyone is different.

Biseinen
07-04-2006, 06:07 PM
http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/2333/orly1st.png
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/Birdo90210/nowai.jpg

Colourful™
07-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the +Rep Krusty. <3

Craig
07-04-2006, 06:08 PM
Everyone has there own opinion. I also find people posting pointless things annoying but this is not pointless.

This is pointless posting due to the pointless thread "/

Kasabian

http://i2.tinypic.com/sob86t.gif

Colourful™
So is what you've just posted then...

Wootzeh
07-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Some people don't really care if your p!ssed off by us...

If you don't care rasie your hand.

*Raises Hand*
http://i2.tinypic.com/t7folh.jpg

Craig
07-04-2006, 06:33 PM
So is what you've just posted then...

I know but I wouldn't be posting if 2 of the threads weren't made "/

NintendoFreak
07-04-2006, 06:33 PM

1, theres a spam section for that crap and 2, you already know that. The only reason members think they're 'better' than you is because the way you act, they are better than you.
NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON YOU STUCK UP SNOB

Colourful™
07-04-2006, 06:34 PM
:o. Is that aimed at Balmung?

Achieve
07-04-2006, 06:37 PM

I agree, no one is better than anyone. We are all equal.

Craig
07-04-2006, 06:38 PM
I would have to disagree,some people are talented at things more than others and some people have more talents than people.

Achieve
07-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Yes, but everyone is equal.

We may be better at things then other people, but we are still equal.

Colourful™
07-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Yes, but everyone is equal.

We may be better at things then other people, but we are still equal.
Good point. But this has slightly gone off topic.

Craig
07-04-2006, 06:44 PM
This thread was pointless anyway,as was her previous thread "/

NintendoFreak
07-04-2006, 06:47 PM
People saying your better than anyone else grow up beacuse it makes your low if you fight over the internet and pixels. Everyone is equal and thats that.

For god sake I don't see how saying : Hiya today I watched Lost makes you higher than someone who posted:Heya today I watched tweenies.

Craig
07-04-2006, 06:49 PM
People saying your better than anyone else grow up beacuse it makes your low if you fight over the internet and pixels. Everyone is equal and thats that.

For god sake I don't see how saying : Hiya today I watched Lost makes you higher than someone who posted:Heya today I watched tweenies.

It doesn't it just makes you a bit more mature as your probably older and that is life getting mature,however it doesn't make you better than them although you might be better than them at certain activities.

Kasabian
07-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Agreed with Craig ^^

kasi
07-04-2006, 06:53 PM
lmao at this thread

sorry <3

Chaz
07-04-2006, 06:56 PM
lmao at this thread

sorry <3
I agree, everyone flaming one another, is quite fun to watch :rolleyes:
'specially when its aimed at you, thats where the fun begins ;]

kasi
07-04-2006, 07:00 PM
I agree, everyone flaming one another, is quite fun to watch :rolleyes:
'specially when its aimed at you, thats where the fun begins ;]
haha i know :P

btw check your CP.

Krusty
07-04-2006, 08:41 PM
1. You post random crap
2. you think too much of your self
3. you post random crap
4. ever heard of the spam section?
5. i hate you
6. your a horrible person
7. you post random crap
8. your self centerd'
9. your idea of fun is crap
10. shall i continue?
Hate is a strong word..
Even if you feel like that about me, Expand on what you hate :]

Revis
07-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Pah, you edited.

Krusty
07-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Good for you "/

Ezzie.
07-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Amen my brother!

Krusty
07-04-2006, 08:45 PM
sister ;]

Ezzie.
07-04-2006, 09:17 PM
transfestite or w.e :D

Revis
07-04-2006, 09:19 PM
transfestite or w.e :D
Hermaphrodite ;)

SHEEPY
07-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Don't forget though, i'm superior to you all.

Ezzie.
07-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Leicester fans= below everyone , coventry fans- above all :)

Biseinen
07-04-2006, 09:48 PM

So what? I'm on the same equality as Hitler and Sadam here? It's an opinion, learn to live with it.

Thinking that your 'better' than someone isn't being snobby, sometimes it is the truth, you are just better than they are. Sure theres all that eqaulity BS but it doesn't always apply.

In general, no one is better than anyone else but we were not talking about general here, we was talking about the spam she's doing and the way she acts and we're all better than her because of the way she acts on the forum.

Fruitbox.
07-04-2006, 09:55 PM

I know thats why i dont reply that much on here anymore because there always someone that has to be right about something:rolleyes:

Revis
07-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Leicester fans= below everyone , coventry fans- above all :)
Hear hear!

Ezzie.
07-04-2006, 11:36 PM
WE STAND TOGETHER PLAY UP SKY BLUEEEEEEEEEES :D

NekkLe
07-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Har Har! idc because i'm not entirely bovered what people say to me on this forum :) You either love me or hate me...MEH!
I'm not that active anymore so I feel that your love with me is pretty much neutral :D TY

Mentor
07-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Whats all this argumeny crap about? People are fighting on the forum and im not involved :(
meh, Im to lazy 2 read the thread so will wait for a summery, lacking that ill probaly just ignore it and return to prancing in my fantisy world :)

HUGECOOL
07-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Don't forget though, i'm superior to you all. Joke of the day.

Anyway, the fact that you're:

A) Stupid

B) Ignorant

C) All of the above

does not mean that it's people's fault for being or sounding intellectual. We all have different mind sets and opinions. Personally, I enjoy information- not stupidity- and I have a tendency to critisize individuals that show such qualities.

Revis
07-04-2006, 11:55 PM
WE STAND TOGETHER PLAY UP SKY BLUEEEEEEEEEES :D
WHILE WE SING TOGETHER
WE WILL NEVER LOSE!
TOTENHAM OR CHELSEA
UNITED OR ANYONE
THEY SHALL NOT DEFEAT US
WE'LL FIGHT 'TILL THE GAME IS WON
CITY
CITY
CITY
Yeah, I'm sad.

:Dazza
08-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Joke of the day.

Anyway, the fact that you're:

A) Stupid

B) Ignorant

C) All of the above

I kind of answered it for them seen as they are ignorant and stupid

Grimmauld
08-04-2006, 01:26 AM

There are times where your opinions are needed and are times where your opinions aren't welcomed, I think that's this time.

PonyboyCurtis
08-04-2006, 03:08 AM
oh stop whining, if you dont like it leave you *REMOVED*.:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Edited By nvrspk4 (Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter. Also please do not be rude.

Herman
08-04-2006, 07:26 AM
Some opinions are best kept to ourselves you know.

Krusty
08-04-2006, 04:17 PM
oh stop whining, if you dont like it leave you fa'ggot.:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc
i said, SOME PEOPLE
Not all, some.

Craig
08-04-2006, 04:19 PM
oh stop whining, if you dont like it leave you fa'ggot.:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Lol at that comment,against forum rules to call someone a name though:P

Krusty
08-04-2006, 04:20 PM
You're a moderator, Do something about it.. >.>

TFM-radio
08-04-2006, 04:20 PM
i said, SOME PEOPLE
Not all, some.

lmao they only do it cos u annoyed them like 100xs more

Revis
08-04-2006, 04:22 PM
OMG! Craig's a corrupt mod!

Krusty
08-04-2006, 04:22 PM
They do it to everyone.
They think they are better because they use proper punctuation and correct spelling, So they might be a bit cleverer, doesnt make them a better person.

The people who im talking about, Cant you save it for somethig that REALLY matters.
One or two spam threads wont kill you ;l

TFM-radio
08-04-2006, 04:23 PM
OMG! why dont you go learn about vb forums then say something as stupid as that!

Its cos he aint a mod in this forum!

They do it to everyone.
They think they are better because they use proper punctuation and correct spelling, So they might be a bit cleverer, doesnt make them a better person.

The people who im talking about, Cant you save it for somethig that REALLY matters.
One or two spam threads wont kill you ;l

No but the ammount you make will

kasi
08-04-2006, 04:27 PM
No but the ammount you make will
lmao that made me laugh
+rep
btw the rep you gave me turned out grey :P

TFM-radio
08-04-2006, 04:29 PM
lmao that made me laugh
+rep
btw the rep you gave me turned out grey :P
ye lol i didnt have much rep before ask for it to be removed and i will add again

Krusty
08-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Oh dear, The amount of spam i make will kill you.
Ah well.. :]
I can post what i want >.>

TFM-radio
08-04-2006, 04:30 PM

no there is something called rules! everyone on the forum follows them but you

deltateamaplha
08-04-2006, 04:31 PM

I agree .

Revis
08-04-2006, 04:31 PM
Yes, post whatever you want. Maybe someone will ban you and we will be free from the oppression of your spam.

Craig
08-04-2006, 04:33 PM

You can't post what you want you have to stick to rules:)

TFM-radio
08-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Yes, post whatever you want. Maybe someone will ban you and we will be free from the oppression of your spam.
she has been banned on accounts before that which are permed for spamming yet she is allowed to stay on the forum, how unfair is that!

Brody
08-04-2006, 04:34 PM

+ rep for that

deltateamaplha
08-04-2006, 04:34 PM
CortezHelsing off topic but please go on habbo........

back on topic... I think it's ok to have fun if we stick to the rules :D

Craig
08-04-2006, 04:37 PM
I can't atm,my shockwave is mucked? ;s I'll sort it though =]

And people need to post threads in spam if their spam "/

HUGECOOL
08-04-2006, 04:40 PM
They do it to everyone.

One or two spam threads wont kill you ;l When someone is superior over someone else, they usually are better than them. :rolleyes:

The fact that some of us care to use proper structure in our posts is irrelevant to the fact that most of you couldn't tell up from down if you had three guesses. :l

I dislike ignorant people- they hold back progression. No, one or two spam threads won't kill anyone, but if you care less of what you were posting, why should I?

I critisize and I mock.

Don't like it? Bite me, for I care not.

Brody
08-04-2006, 04:45 PM
When someone is superior over someone else, they usually are better than them. :rolleyes:

The fact that some of us care to use proper structure in our posts is irrelevant to the fact that most of you couldn't tell up from down if you had threee guesses. :l

I dislike ignorant people- they hold back progression. No, one or two spam threads won't kill anyone, but if you care less of what you were posting, why should I?

I critisize and I mock.

Don't like it? Bite me, for I care not.

Lmao + rep

Krusty
08-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Im sticking too the rules.
If my staceys mom thread was against the rules i would have got a warning from it.
which i havnt.
Theres nuthin wrong with having a laugh now and again

Revis
08-04-2006, 06:12 PM
I disagree, there obviously is something wrong if you laugh at stuff like that ;)

Krusty
08-04-2006, 06:14 PM
I didnt say i was laughing at staceys mom has got it goin on.

There's nothing wrong with LAUGHING A LITTLE.
jeesus.

LIGHTEN UP.

Craig
08-04-2006, 06:16 PM
I disagree, there obviously is something wrong if you laugh at stuff like that ;)
So true =]

Revis
08-04-2006, 06:18 PM
LIGHTEN UP.
Why? I can be a moody, irritable, sarcastic douchebag if I want to be.

Krusty
08-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Yea.
Best way to live life, being a moody sod.. "/

Revis
08-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Yea.
Best way to live life, being a moody sod.. "/
Well perhaps if you were me for the last month or so, you would realise.

Krusty
08-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Well, I havnt been you for the last month.. So i dont know what you've been through. and to be honest, i dont care...
whatever you've been through, its no reason for you to be nasty to people you dont know ;S

Chaz
08-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Well, I havnt been you for the last month.. So i dont know what you've been through. and to be honest, i dont care...
Shut up.

for all you know, hes probobly gone to hell and back!
Think before you say thinks like that, you may not know him, but please, have some respect for people!

TFM-radio
08-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Im sticking too the rules.
If my staceys mom thread was against the rules i would have got a warning from it.
which i havnt.

Usernotes!

Kasabian
08-04-2006, 06:51 PM
whatever you've been through, its no reason for you to be nasty to people you dont know ;S

Wow! You've learnt that people don't like people!
Mainly You!

Now run along, Your mommy is waiting to read your bedtime story!

Mentor
08-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Awww everyones insulting each other.

Ok a few points.
Yes your life can be ****ed up, BUT thats your problem, if you want to shair it create a thread in the relivent forum. But anyware else, no one realy cairs. Becuse somthings wrong in your life, doesnt mean you should try and make things wrong in other peoples lifes. Acting all depressed and ****ed off doesnt help you, or anyone else... so what is point in doing it...

Secondly, *** is the arguement about, all i can tell is.
Person 1: i hate you
Person 2: I hate you!
Person 1: i hate you again...

etc etc.

As much as that patten makes soooo much progress, Who wants to take a quicker fix and say.

**** OFF spammers! Stop ****ing spamming the bloody thread with you ****ty comments and go nail your hands to the floor so you cant type anymore.
Then. Someone make a decent case.
Why there ****ed off. Whos fault it is. Why its there fault. And What they would like dont about it.
Then that person can repsond to those points.
Etc

That way somthing may come out of this insted of more ****ing spam.

While this happens anyone who wants to make useful posts can do so, anyone who wants to spam some more can get nailing there hands to desks.

Then everybodys happy.

Who agreees.

(chances are no one will read this and the mother****ing spammers will just carry on spamming as there so partheic randomly posting **** is all they have to do)

</Rant - With a point :o >

Krusty
08-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Wow! You've learnt that people don't like people!
Mainly You!

Now run along, Your mommy is waiting to read your bedtime story!
That's gotta be the stupidest insult iv ever heard
>.>

Largo
08-04-2006, 07:37 PM
So what if people are serious about stuff, leave them alone geez! This is why the world is so corrupted, people don't mind their businesses and keep their negative opinions to theirselves! :eusa_whis

Mentor
08-04-2006, 07:48 PM
(chances are no one will read this and the mother****ing spammers will just carry on spamming as there so partheic randomly posting **** is all they have to do)

>.>

I must be phycic....

Kasabian
08-04-2006, 07:51 PM
It points out your lack of Maturity.

>.>

Rawr
08-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Awww everyones insulting each other.

Ok a few points.
Yes your life can be ****ed up, BUT thats your problem, if you want to shair it create a thread in the relivent forum. But anyware else, no one realy cairs. Becuse somthings wrong in your life, doesnt mean you should try and make things wrong in other peoples lifes. Acting all depressed and ****ed off doesnt help you, or anyone else... so what is point in doing it...

Secondly, *** is the arguement about, all i can tell is.
Person 1: i hate you
Person 2: I hate you!
Person 1: i hate you again...

etc etc.

As much as that patten makes soooo much progress, Who wants to take a quicker fix and say.

**** OFF spammers! Stop ****ing spamming the bloody thread with you ****ty comments and go nail your hands to the floor so you cant type anymore.
Then. Someone make a decent case.
Why there ****ed off. Whos fault it is. Why its there fault. And What they would like dont about it.
Then that person can repsond to those points.
Etc

That way somthing may come out of this insted of more ****ing spam.

While this happens anyone who wants to make useful posts can do so, anyone who wants to spam some more can get nailing there hands to desks.

Then everybodys happy.

Who agreees.

</Rant - With a point :o >

Lmao, well said. +Rep if I can. :)

Krusty
08-04-2006, 08:22 PM
It points out your lack of Maturity.
Points out your lack of maturity thinking something as stupid as that could insult me..

Craig
08-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Well said Mentor,spamming blows.

SHEEPY
08-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Isn't Krusty quite young? She's incredibly intelligent for her age (if i'm thinking of the right person). And the abuse she is getting is over the top.

Krusty
08-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Shut up.

for all you know, hes probobly gone to hell and back!
Think before you say thinks like that, you may not know him, but please, have some respect for people!
dont get your knickers in a twist.

Biseinen
08-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Isn't Krusty quite young? She's incredibly intelligent for her age (if i'm thinking of the right person). And the abuse she is getting is over the top.

She's 13 and I really hope that was sarcasm there, Sheepy.

Krusty
08-04-2006, 09:03 PM
He said it wasnt ^__^

SHEEPY
08-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Nah, not sarcasm. I've seen a few of these theads flying around. None have taken the abuse being thrown at Krusty.

Christ look at me..

Krusty
08-04-2006, 09:14 PM
She's 13 and I really hope that was sarcasm there, Sheepy.
You've probably forgot what it is like to be young

Mentor
08-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Feel free to throw abuse at me, i dont cair, just stop the pointless spaming, half the people posting here are only doing so for there pethetic need to have high post counts "/

Krusty
08-04-2006, 09:19 PM
some people have soon shut up now.
>.>

GommeInc
08-04-2006, 09:19 PM
In some cases I agree, there are some people who take upperclass and change it to upperarse. But then again, most are just dumb, confused people who pretend or act as if they are big.

Krusty
08-04-2006, 09:21 PM
I agree with the UppserArse thing
;]

Kasabian
08-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Krusty, You yell abuse at people, What do you expect? a cookie?
No, You will have it thrown back in your face. And if you don't like it, DON'T DO IT

kasi
08-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Krusty, You yell abuse at people, What do you expect? a cookie?
No, You will have it thrown back in your face. And if you don't like it, DON'T DO IT
lmao a cookie
i'd like one pls x

Biseinen
08-04-2006, 09:27 PM
lmao a cookie
i'd like one pls x

You don't get one 'cause your penguin goes moo.

Revis
08-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Krusty, if you don't care what i've been through then you shouldn't care that i'm sarcastic and irritable. Anyway, that's just my normal personality...

Kasabian
08-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Hey, The *** bomb want's a Cookie *gives extra lareg cookie with double chocolate chips*

=D

kasi
08-04-2006, 09:30 PM
You don't get one 'cause your penguin goes moo.
lmao
when i first saw that i was like "who the hell" but i remembered the rep you gave me and was like "oh karl" haha

Hey, The *** bomb want's a Cookie *gives extra lareg cookie with double chocolate chips*

=D

lmao *** bomb ;D

and i only want a small cookie pls :(

Kasabian
08-04-2006, 09:32 PM
*breaks cookie in half and shares with teh Sex bomb.*

xD

kasi
08-04-2006, 09:33 PM
*breaks cookie in half and shares with teh Sex bomb.*

xD
lmao ty ;DD

Kasabian
08-04-2006, 09:34 PM
No problems. Where'd Cassay go?

kasi
08-04-2006, 09:34 PM
she went cause she was busy on msn lol

NIKKEE
08-04-2006, 09:35 PM

UGH
I HATE it when people call you a n00b...
But everyone was a n00b at one point... :S
Yeah I see what you mean... It's like
MY GOD!!!
You swore at me on a forum, now I must argue with you...
It's just the internet.... :S

Biseinen
08-04-2006, 09:35 PM
she went cause she was busy on msn lol

Busy as in... Ya know... ? ;) Busy, busy.

kasi
08-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Busy as in... Ya know... ? ;) Busy, busy.
lmao sure why not. if that makes you happy haha.

but i dont think so :P she said she was sending voice clips to people

Kasabian
08-04-2006, 09:40 PM
She text me asking me to come online so she could send me voice clips...
It took 20minutes to sign in on Windows 98

Biseinen
08-04-2006, 09:40 PM
lmao sure why not. if that makes you happy haha.

but i dont think so :P she said she was sending voice clips to people

Voice clips, as in, sexual voice clips...? =D

kasi
08-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Voice clips, as in, sexual voice clips...? =D
roflmao..
of course.

Krusty
08-04-2006, 09:44 PM
And I spam... :rolleyes:

kasi
08-04-2006, 09:45 PM
no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

and the thread was getting boring/

Revis
08-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Spam stands for Short Pointless Annoying Messages/mail, their conversation is neither pointless or annoying.

lucyecc
08-04-2006, 09:46 PM
mmmm Yes Ok bye!

Krusty
08-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Of corse not.
And the cookie has a point?
dont think so
please get a life
>.>

Mentor
08-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Ok, and ill rest my last points case of the 3 pages about cookies, and insulting each other.
99.9% of this thread is spam, that also applys to the posters in it with an er on the end.
please Nail your hands to desks, for the sake of humanity "/

Biseinen
08-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Spam stands for Short Pointless Annoying Messages/mail, their conversation is neither pointless or annoying.

Wait, wait, wait.

It actually stands for:

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
O=)

Revis
08-04-2006, 10:17 PM
99.9% of this thread is spam, that also applys to the posters in it with an er on the end.
please Nail your hands to desks, for the sake of humanity "/
Sorry dude, i'll shut up.

BLuweesH
09-04-2006, 01:26 AM

lol, when on earth did you spam? :P

le harry
09-04-2006, 08:13 AM
I read this whole thread

And I think... you should shut the hell up.

Billabong
09-04-2006, 08:20 AM

Lol well said

le harry
09-04-2006, 08:27 AM
This thread is officially closed by Aight.

Billabong
09-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Its still open :s

le harry
09-04-2006, 08:35 AM
I'm not a moderator, It's just wishful thinking mate. When I say it's closed you dont reply.

Krusty
09-04-2006, 09:46 AM
no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

and the thread was getting boring/
if they dont care then why do they keep insulting me

Mentor
09-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Some exsamples of spam aka posts that have no benifit to the thread at all...

lol, when on earth did you spam? :P

Lol well said

Its still open :s

So can people ether cease posting now.

That not means spamming more by saying how you ether agree or dont agree, that means NOT posting anymore in this thread, and letting it die.

Or just move it to the spam forum, so it doesnt have to annoy the rest of the board...

BLuweesH
09-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Some exsamples of spam aka posts that have no benifit to the thread at all...

So can people ether cease posting now.

That not means spamming more by saying how you ether agree or dont agree, that means NOT posting anymore in this thread, and letting it die.

Or just move it to the spam forum, so it doesnt have to annoy the rest of the board...

Yo, I wasn't spamming. Maybe in your eyes I was, and if I were to you, then it wasn't unintentional. As with Propergander, I'm not sure if he was sarcastic or thought he spammed, but I thought he wasn't being sarcastic, so that's why I asked him that question? A 'slight' off-topic isn't too bad, is it? :P

Krusty
09-04-2006, 05:41 PM
moving this thread to spam will mean it is still on the 'new posts' list

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!