PDA

View Full Version : ~Overuse of the Word Noob~

Grimmauld
07-04-2006, 05:44 PM
I saw this thread on RS Official Forums, the thread starter's name is " OSTEEL " so all credits to him. I find this very true, God bless his little hiney. <3 I also fixed some mistakes he had.

I am sorry for being a 'noob' and asking you to give that poor soul his items back. But if it had been you who died, those 'noobish' people who gave your items back would have been heros
The world revolves around you

I am sorry for being a 'noob' and attempting to stop the bickering between two players. But if it had been your friend who was being hurt, your defense wouldnt have been a 'noob'

I am sorry for being a 'noob' and not staying around to die from that monster. But if it had been you running, you would have not thought of yourself as a 'noob'

I am sorry for being a 'noob' when I slayed you in Castle Wars, but if it had been you defending your castle, you would not have been a 'noob' but rather a hero

I am sorry for being a 'noob' when I used prayer to protect myself, but if it had been 5 people who betrayed you, you would have done the same

I am sorry for being a 'noob' when I teleported out of the wild, but if it had been the armour been a gift to you, you would teleported as well

I am sorry for being me and not like you.

But finally I would like to apologise for one last thing. The world does NOT revolve around you. You don't have the power to decide who is who and what is what.

In short, a good reason that people use the word noob in my opinion is because they feel that the world revolves around them.

If you notice the situation when a person usually uses the word, its usually when something doesn't go their way.

Subconciously, they want that situation to turn in their favour, hence the reason why the world revolves around them.

Please feel free to post your thoughts. Once again, I just copied and pasted this whole thing from RS Official Forums, the original thread owner was " OSTEEL " so all credits go to him!

Callum.
07-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Noob :)

Chaz
07-04-2006, 05:45 PM
That looks good but i didn't bother to read it =]
NOOB Sorry, couldn't resist!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!