PDA

View Full Version : Help ....

deltateamaplha
07-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Ok well one off my rooms called easter comes up when you search easter but's its not the layout I want.. the other one i have is but it will not come up on the search because it's a newer room... would my room be more popular if it did stay and come up when people searched easter?

shenk.
07-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Ok well one off my rooms called easter comes up when you search easter but's its not the layout I want.. the other one i have is but it will not come up on the search because it's a newer room... would my room be more popular if it did stay and come up when people searched easter?
it would be more popular yes... and try puttin spaces after your layout you want.

deltateamaplha
07-04-2006, 07:01 PM
it would be more popular yes... and try puttin spaces after your layout you want.
o0o ? what do you mean.. Ok I'm about to move all my lovely stakced bunnys to that room :P

shenk.
07-04-2006, 07:15 PM
o0o ? what do you mean.. Ok I'm about to move all my lovely stakced bunnys to that room :P
if you make a room like "Easter" if you call it "Easter " it used to/still dose bump your room up ;)

Viking
07-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Search Trade for example.

deltateamaplha
07-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Search Trade for example.
yeah ;D Ok well thats my bunnys to my new easter room woo!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!