PDA

View Full Version : Somalians - Got them at your school ?

Puma!
07-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Anyone else had a recent plague of somalian people at your school ?

NOTE: This isn't racist in anyway..

-Wolverine
07-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Nope not me, and why do you care?

Mentor
07-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Theres a civil war or somthing over there (or somthing along those lines) so an increase in accepted refugee cases from there should be exspected to go up "/

Anyway as wolverine states, who realy cairs, what diffence does it realy make to you "/

FullyInsane
08-04-2006, 01:38 AM
Newp.
we used to have a group of somalians.. or some people from the east anyway? all they did was walk about dighting with eachother and only 1 of them could speak english and he translated for them.

Luayminator
08-04-2006, 04:20 AM
They're nice people, the few that I have seen.

Markness.
08-04-2006, 07:41 AM
THEY ALL SEEM TO SOCALUISE WITHIN THE ONE GROUP, NEVER MAKING ANY NEW FRIENDS, AND OVERALL ALIENATING THEMSELVES WITH SOCIETY :eusa_clap

Mentor
08-04-2006, 02:50 PM
THEY ALL SEEM TO SOCALUISE WITHIN THE ONE GROUP, NEVER MAKING ANY NEW FRIENDS, AND OVERALL ALIENATING THEMSELVES WITH SOCIETY :eusa_clap
When they dont speak english, makeing english friends is slight diffcualt. If you went to a new school with say 6 people you knew, would you not hang around primary with the people you knew? its human behaviour...

Puma!
08-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Well you won't get my drift then.

Alot of them in sheffield have been fighting and causing riots.

plasticvicar
11-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm from sheffield [sheffield united :P] Loads of somalians.

teenhelp.org
17-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Somebody is bombing the hell out of their country, so of course they'll be emigrating to other countries.

Encourage them to partipate in your activities if you think they are "alienating" themselves. It sounds more like they are scared in their new environment and need some help settling in!

cocaine
17-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Nope.

Imagine how they must feel though, people are ruining their own cities, their homes, and possibly their families!

Roboevil
17-04-2006, 11:44 AM
My school is overrun by chavs, at least 80% I'd say, so obviously no one likes them, the Somalians appeared in like a week, they can't speak English and do nothing in their classes, they throw their shoes at everyone and start fights, if you take the hanky on their head and run away, they hide lol.

cocaine
17-04-2006, 12:10 PM
the hanky on their head and run away, they hide lol.

Isn't that a religious headscarf?

Roboevil
17-04-2006, 12:12 PM
Isn't that a religious headscarf?
Yes, Hiijab or something. Maybe that's just Hindus, are Somalians Hindus? ...Or whoever wears it, my knowledge of religion fails me o.0.

Hatidia
17-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Yes, Hiijab or something. Maybe that's just Hindus, are Somalians Hindus? ...Or whoever wears it, my knowledge of religion fails me o.0.

Most Somalians I know are muslim. Do Hindus wear headscarfes?

teenhelp.org
17-04-2006, 07:33 PM
They can do, mostly muslims though who do.

issaa.
17-04-2006, 08:15 PM
The ones ive met have been really rude. And theres none at my school.

Pawf
17-04-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm from Sheffield too and living in a "multicultural society" nowadays that means I live in an area which is perfect for the game "Spot the White Man". They have taken over and they always seem to talk really loudly and foreignly... even my Catholic priest is one :S Oh yeah, he favours Asian children over the regular church goers.

Seriously though, as soon as he became priest whites at church quatered and asians tripled, wrong.

JT-Fan
17-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Hindus do not wear headscarves :)
We have a few at our school.

Allan
18-04-2006, 07:27 AM
My school is overrun by chavs, at least 80% I'd say, so obviously no one likes them, the Somalians appeared in like a week, they can't speak English and do nothing in their classes, they throw their shoes at everyone and start fights, if you take the hanky on their head and run away, they hide lol.

LMAO!

And no offence to any immigrants?
But any that have come to my school, or this 1 black guy especially but they walk around thinking they own the place even though it's our country and they think they can push past you and stuff? and I think if they move to our country they at least should speak our language.
I mean.. I live in scotland i'd HATE living in england where it's like someone said "spot the white man" I think the amount of immigrants that come into this country is bloody outrageous it's OUR country and they just take over?

I'm not being racist i'm spouting my views.
Immigrants shouldn't be allowed into our country right now, there's far too many.

Jordan3
18-04-2006, 08:42 AM
If they're causing riots, why should we talk to them? We've let them in our country because they're getting bombs, and they respond by ruining it? That should be reason enough for people to ignore them. If I took refuge in another country with a few mates, we wouldn't start shouting and fighting.

And RoboEvil's idea made me laugh.

I'm from Sheffield too and living in a "multicultural society" nowadays that means I live in an area which is perfect for the game "Spot the White Man". They have taken over and they always seem to talk really loudly and foreignly... even my Catholic priest is one :S Oh yeah, he favours Asian children over the regular church goers.

Seriously though, as soon as he became priest whites at church quatered and asians tripled, wrong.
Oh I love that game, it's at an extremely high difficulty level in my town.

Pawf
18-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Immigrants shouldn't be allowed into our country right now, there's far too many.

I disagree, I think in order to accept other cultures we need to experience them properly. I just think that they need to be more strict about who they let in.

Immigrant: I wanna come in, lol. My town's being hacked "/
Officer: O rly? Fein
Immigrant: Lmao, ty

It should be more like Holland, where you have to pass a test on the language and culture. Then I will know what they say about my behind my backs!

Sygon.
20-04-2006, 09:22 PM
I disagree, I think in order to accept other cultures we need to experience them properly. I just think that they need to be more strict about who they let in.

Immigrant: I wanna come in, lol. My town's being hacked "/
Officer: O rly? Fein
Immigrant: Lmao, ty

It should be more like Holland, where you have to pass a test on the language and culture. Then I will know what they say about my behind my backs!

***** this thread made me laugh as in coventry is like sheffieldand is hard to spot a white person lol, and roboevils ideas made me laugh out loud rofl

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!