PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Unfiltered words = Ban?

Magnesium
08-04-2006, 11:28 AM
You can now get banned for words that aren't even filtered which can cause offense to people.

I feel this is pathetic, it should be Habbo's responsibility to filter the words, if they aren't filtered then people could use them without being aware that they're not allowed. Maybe they should give warnings then a ban?

Just my opinion.

VPSwow
08-04-2006, 11:30 AM
i agree m8

Mr.Big
13-04-2006, 01:35 AM
i agree m8

I do too. If they dont say you cant swear you can swear rright!1?So lets call everyone ****** ***** ********** and we cant get banned because they didnt say you couldnt! RIGHT :rolleyes:

stratosphere
22-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Tis true.

Jack.
22-04-2006, 07:11 PM
I aggree with you, even though you can't read this since your banned :rolleyes:

:Sign10::Ocass14:Ocass13 900TH POST :D:Sign10::Ocass14:Ocass13

-:Undertaker:-
23-04-2006, 03:24 PM
I think habbo should stop worrying over swearing and start worrying about hackers and scammers.

Halting
23-04-2006, 03:32 PM
I agree UnderTaker. Parents will be more worried about their child loosing all of what they've paid for rather than typing a few letters.

Heather
24-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Personally, I think you should use your common sense and not swear, as you know it'll get you into trouble...

Halting
24-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Your telling me that you've never attempted to avoid the filter before?

Wyked
03-05-2006, 09:00 AM
<?php
include("toilet_connect.php");
if ($bog[wee] && $bog[poosize] == 8)
{
echo("Woah, you just emptyed your stomach! Freedom at once!");
}
else {
echo("You poo was not big enough.");
}
?>

You need to include the full path name to connect to the toilet ;)

Flap
24-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Thats lame.. if they dont want you to say them then why don't they filter them..

scambuster92
24-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Personal Guys Its Not Habbo's Fault For Having To Have A Filter There A Kids Game Site And If Parents Come Along And See Randoms Swearing To Your Son Of Course They'll Do Something About It If Your Only Like 11 Years Old!

beccyyy
26-05-2006, 08:03 PM
i got banned for saying bobba once, when someone asked me what the date was

Bono
26-05-2006, 08:11 PM
lawl i say "bad" words all the time. except for i don't use the actuall word, i use different spellings of the word, or say it in different languages. :P i musn't swear on 'ere though, other wise i'll get shot.

twice.

my philosophy is.. it's only a swear word if it's bobba'd

Antony
26-05-2006, 10:00 PM
I agree with all of you about how they should start focusing on Scammers & Hackers rather than banning for avoiding the filter but;

In some cases people should have common sense not to swear, Because they know it's against the rules. Just because Habbo haven't filtered it doesnt stop it from being a swear word. Then again, But not having the words on the filter list, They are increasing the amount of Call for helps being sent, And the number of Teens registering on Habbo are going to break the rules, Because nowadays Teens just scroll past the rules because they dont even want anything to do with them.

Uber-Jason
28-05-2006, 11:27 AM
habbo are stupid anyway, they filtered out more words and unfiltered crap now and certain other variations of other filtered words arnt, i sed crap once and got a 24 hours ban, i agree totally warning should come first but it wont happen becasue the mods are power hunger

Anominity
28-05-2006, 04:33 PM
ive been banned numerous times for 2hours for saying things like f.u.c.k.u etc (sry mods) but never been account banned. but ive grown up since u'll only get your account banned for scripting nothing else.. or unless you scammed a hobba callie or some1 special :P and i dont think YaTwice cant ban you hes not a hobba any more.. and he has no proof and i doubt hes got access to your IP Loggs on habbo :) so i wouldnt be scared.

GommeInc
28-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Personally, I think you should use your common sense and not swear, as you know it'll get you into trouble...
I do agree with you there. Sure some words are not filtered, but it is common sense to figure that Habbo do say in the Habbo Way: "Swear or use racist or offensive terms." Filtered or not, you should never swear at all. If it is not filtered, then figure it out, would saying the F word spelt different really be a good thing to say :rolleyes:

FrozenWhisper
04-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Personal Guys Its Not Habbo's Fault For Having To Have A Filter There A Kids Game Site And If Parents Come Along And See Randoms Swearing To Your Son Of Course They'll Do Something About It If Your Only Like 11 Years Old!
I'm 11 and my mum doesn't care cause I know better than to repeat it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!