PDA

View Full Version : runescape sigs

fox$
08-04-2006, 02:37 PM
ok peeps i saw some of you have sig so i though why dont i put my skills to use and make some for yous for a reasonable price...

if you get me a pic and want me to make you a good sig then send me the pic via e-mail i make it for you and then i send it to you and you pay me ok... i dont mean much but some half desent (prefably not norms)

if you want me to make you a sig and find you a pic then somot like a hc sofa would be great (no norms for paying)

so yeah feel free to contact me about them... either pm me, leave a msg or send me an email. *REMOVED*
Edited By Cigaret (Forum MOD): Please don't post personal detals. Thanks.

Callum.
08-04-2006, 02:40 PM
I could get my brother to make decent sigs for free if he had the pic, the pic is the hard bit, they are paying for a groovey background and some writing then. ''/

fox$
08-04-2006, 02:41 PM
owh and also i will do any other type of sig as well doesnt have to be habbo can be runescape or something completely different!!!! if you want a sample of my sigs i will post a few up for you
Edited By Cigaret (Forum MOD): Please don't double post. Edit your post above.

fox$
08-04-2006, 02:42 PM
I could get my brother to make decent sigs for free if he had the pic, the pic is the hard bit, they are paying for a groovey background and some writing then. ''/

dude dont be such a lamer...
get ur bro to make one then! and it aint much wat i am asking for ppl charge in most places anyway!
Edited By Cigaret (Forum MOD): Please don't triple post. Edit your post above.

Callum.
08-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Aww some neutral rep. Im sad. And yea i will get my brother to make one :)

bowrox
08-04-2006, 02:49 PM
By the way you are not aloud to charge RS money/items for sigs

Callum.
08-04-2006, 02:51 PM
:eusa_clap good point :eusa_clap :eusa_whis But people aint ment to trade habbo for rs either :eusa_whis

Scriptermone
08-04-2006, 02:58 PM
Ill make some free for people if they want? =]

fox$
08-04-2006, 03:21 PM
yours are pritty good scriptermone if thats urs

and fine i aint doing it now! why cba with all these whineing n00bs

Sly
08-04-2006, 03:26 PM
yours are pritty good scriptermone if thats urs

and fine i aint doing it now! why cba with all these whineing n00bs

Hmm....

Cigaret
08-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Thread Locked By Cigaret (Forum MOD) If Owner Doesn't Want To Do It Anymore.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!