PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] URGENT - Help! I'm getting hacked again!

Dracolis
08-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Someone is currently asking for my email address so that they can take some more furni from my habbos. What can I do?

VPSwow
08-04-2006, 09:26 PM
say no

Dracolis
08-04-2006, 09:32 PM
he says in order to get my passwords back I have to give him my email address as he has forgotten it. He must think I'm completely thick! i know he wants to steal the rest of my furni!

Nemo
08-04-2006, 11:15 PM
jus report him habbo'll see he's hacked u and trying 2 get more "/

Always
08-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Say no

Chaz
08-04-2006, 11:20 PM
he says in order to get my passwords back I have to give him my email address as he has forgotten it. He must think I'm completely thick! i know he wants to steal the rest of my furni!
You kinda just answerd your own question there mate.

James!
08-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Block him..

Assid_Rane
10-04-2006, 01:45 AM

but he could just be saying this to make u feel like your not going to get hacked.

change your password for your email THEN change ur habbo password.
changing your email password first will stop him from being able to see the email you are sent when you change your habbo password.

Catchetat
10-04-2006, 01:53 AM
lol Some people say there's such thing as hack but I don't really know since people got different definitions of hack. Anyways, change your password every month. have your habbo email DIFFERENT from the ones you use on Instant chats. AND just dont reveal any personal informaiton nor your psw, email etc.

:Alpha
15-04-2006, 03:41 AM
You kinda just answerd your own question there mate.

Haha true.

DUDE NEVER GIVE YOUR EMAIL AWAY!!!!111!!

OmgItsBananas
15-04-2006, 02:05 PM
if your dumb enough to give your e-mail address away you deserve to get hacked.

VPSwow
15-04-2006, 02:15 PM
yes never give personal details

Dracolis
15-04-2006, 02:20 PM
but he could just be saying this to make u feel like your not going to get hacked.

change your password for your email THEN change ur habbo password.
changing your email password first will stop him from being able to see the email you are sent when you change your habbo password.

I can't change my password for my email if it has already been hacked!

VPSwow
15-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Unlucky sorry to hear that

Dracolis
15-04-2006, 02:30 PM

I disagree. No one deserves to be hacked! Even if they have been dumb. When it happened it was getting quite late at night and I was doing a load of stuff so when they popped up asking me loads of questions I thought I would just speak to them for a second or two just so I could quickly get rid of them and get on with what I was doing. I didn't think anything of it. I mean how was I to know straight away that someone asking me what my favourite movie or tv show was, would be because they were trying to find out the secret answer to my email account? It was very sneaky of them to be honest.

heartQUIVER
17-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Simply never give your email away ;)

hack1 http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/JPG/pron.jpg (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fsearch%3 Fq%3DHack) ( P ) Pronunciation Key (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html) (hhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/abreve.gifk)
v. hacked, hackĀ·ing, hacks
v. tr.

To cut or chop with repeated and irregular blows: hacked down the saplings.
To break up the surface of (soil).
<LI type=a>Informal. To alter (a computer program): hacked her text editor to read HTML.
To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization: hacked the firm's personnel database.
Slang. To cut or mutilate as if by hacking: hacked millions off the budget.
Slang. To cope with successfully; manage: couldn't hack a second job.Seems peoples `thought` of hackings current due to dictionary.com ;)

... haven't checked collins though yet haha :P

Charlie
18-04-2006, 01:39 AM

Not 100% true, If you know the person well enough, and you know you can trust them and stuff, i'm sure you could give your email adress out to them, Just nothing else maybe?

Sony.Com
18-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Dude say no.

bubble79
26-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Because I have a forum that I use that I know people realy well on and want to keep ion contact with I created a special account just for internet, that has a fake name and completely fake details, except my first name, and the secret question is unrelated to answer, so I use that, whoch makes it fairly safe. In futute you could set up a new hotmail accoutn or soemthing if you reallywant to contact internet people, and make sure that you trust people even before you give them that.

Juicette
02-05-2006, 10:14 PM

Well that's mean =\

Wyked
03-05-2006, 08:31 AM
How much has been "Hacked" from you so far?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!