PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] HabboHotel.ca Scam

WCK
19-07-2004, 08:03 PM
I sent feedback to Habbohotel.ca saying this:

I think it is a really bad idea to sell .ca habbo credits at $9.45 Canadian for 25 credits, when .uk has more stuff to purchase and has more visitors daily to visit a created room. .uk costs only $6.75 Canadian for 25 credits, whoever is in charge of taking care of money sence obviously wasn't thinking clearly. I really do like .ca because theres finally a habbo hotel just for the canadian population, but when i consider the prices, i just gotta go with .uk cause it offers so much more for less cost.

this is the response that i got:

Hi Habbo:

Thank you for joining us on Habbo Hotel Canada.

Thanks for your idea. We’ll pass it on to the hotel’s techies/designers – who knows, it might even get made!

Thank you for helping to make the launch of Habbo Hotel Canada the most successful of any Habbo Hotel EVER!

Habbo Hotel Customer Services
http://www.habbohotel.ca
Habbo great day!

obviously they didn't bother to read it :@

GELHEAD2004
19-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Well habbo are probly not bothered because u are still spending your money on habbohotel so there still making money......

:Illusion
19-07-2004, 08:06 PM
It's obviously that price for a reason, an just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a scam. If you don't agree with the price of them then don't buy them :eusa_booh

Pixel
19-07-2004, 08:33 PM
It's obviously that price for a reason, an just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a scam. If you don't agree with the price of them then don't buy them :eusa_booh

I Agree With Dry.Tearz

Moose
19-07-2004, 09:24 PM
canada stuff has a diffrent way of paying for things, what cost there is like 2 dollars more than america, thats why there creds cost more.... :x

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Well habbo are probly not bothered because u are still spending your money on habbohotel so there still making money......

I think they would care because they still need to make there own money to stay in buisness, just like if one mc donalds wasnt doing to good another mc donalds or the big mcdonalds in who knows where wouldnt give them money, they would go out of buisness.

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 09:35 PM

I would think I was being scammed if one store closer to me sold me a tv for $500, but the other more well known store thats farther away sold it for $250 :p

EDITED BY Mr..Mitch - FORUM MODERATOR
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE RULES.
Double Posting.
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE RULES, ALSO READ THE RULES FOR EACH TOPIC IF THE TOPIC HAS ANY
Forum Rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=34)

:Illusion
19-07-2004, 09:43 PM
I would think I was being scammed if one store closer to me sold me a tv for $500, but the other more well known store thats farther away sold it for $250 :p

Lol but you don't have to buy the most expensive one ;)

F1L73R
20-07-2004, 01:25 AM
This ones pretty easy to answer. Due to canadas more wealthy economy, they need to make things more expensive to survive. Thats why when people from canada are buying things from other countries, they have to pay so much, which is why there products or credits in this case is more expensive going out :D

WCK
20-07-2004, 02:52 AM
This ones pretty easy to answer. Due to canadas more wealthy economy, they need to make things more expensive to survive. Thats why when people from canada are buying things from other countries, they have to pay so much, which is why there products or credits in this case is more expensive going out :D

but the .ca habbo hotel HQ is in america....

canada stuff has a diffrent way of paying for things, what cost there is like 2 dollars more than america, thats why there creds cost more.... :x

thats because the canadian dollar isn't worth much, thats why many people think canadians pay more money for everything, but we don't, are money isn't worth much so were acually paying just as much as everyone else. it's the same thing when you look at the priceing table on habbohotel, some are higher some are lower, it's not that some people don't spend as much, it's thats their money is worth more.

Simonac55
31-07-2004, 12:49 AM
Well it don't mean that it is a scam if you think the price is too high. Well that is what I think.

jd25
31-07-2004, 04:13 PM
but the .ca habbo hotel HQ is in america....

thats because the canadian dollar isn't worth much, thats why many people think canadians pay more money for everything, but we don't, are money isn't worth much so were acually paying just as much as everyone else. it's the same thing when you look at the priceing table on habbohotel, some are higher some are lower, it's not that some people don't spend as much, it's thats their money is worth more.

No the canada Hq is not in america its in canada tornto if i'm not mistaken and its still not a scam they charge more because the currency difference and plus it just opened so maybe after a few years when they make enough money the prices will go down who knows but if not its still not a scamm

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!