PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER NEW MODERATOR

Bexies
09-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Is MOD-Lunar A New Moderator Or Not Sorry If This Is Old And Is It Me Or Is Sulake Employing More MODS ?

FullyInsane
09-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Probably just someone getting a test, as a new moderator.

Can i ask you something, and i'm sure a lot more members will agree.

lay off your DAMNED shift key and learn to use it right OKAY!!

Calum
09-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Stfu She can talk however she wants your not bloody hitler or her parents ffs :rolleyes:

FullyInsane
09-04-2006, 12:26 AM
I'll type like her/him/it :-

Okay I Am Seriously Sorry It Just Seriously Annoys Me Why People Type Like This And If They Went To School And Learn Basic English They'd At Least Have A Clue Where To Put Capital Letters.

Calum
09-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Its called typing how you want to type Ok?? It might be annoying to her You Talking Like

''Lern to spell you noob go to school and learn were to put capital letters'':rolleyes:

Desjardens
09-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Guys, calm down use PM's if your gonna fight :P

FullyInsane
09-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Its called typing how you want to type Ok?? It might be annoying to her You Talking Like

''Lern to spell you noob go to school and learn were to put capital letters'':rolleyes:

Newp?
I don't I know exactly or roughly where to put CAPITALS i could give a little English lesson if you wish, I have a lot of time to burn. Also i know basic spelling "lern" it's "learn" BTW :P And i never insulted her/him/it cause i never called them a "noob" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Condas
09-04-2006, 12:35 AM
enough you'll be banned!

Cypher-
09-04-2006, 12:37 AM
Stick to the topic for godsake, How amazingly sad do you have to be to argue over a goddam capslock?

Candice
09-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there an X called lunarmile? Y'never know who it could be.

FullyInsane
09-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there an X called lunarmile? Y'never know who it could be.

There certainly is, I think he was one of the first picked?

enough you'll be banned!
Ban me then... LMAO @ YOU !

I hope it is a new moderator, and there will be more to come hopefully
because habbo are TIGHT right now i think with staff.

heartQUIVER
09-04-2006, 12:50 AM

Theres also the habbo Lunar and Luna who've pop'd up and been recognised several times, who knows.

Desjardens
09-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Correct Lunarmile is an X

Beef Samich
09-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Correct Lunarmile is an X
isnt he also a member on this forum?

LewstherinII
09-04-2006, 01:53 AM
Newp?
I don't I know exactly or roughly where to put CAPITALS i could give a little English lesson if you wish, I have a lot of time to burn. Also i know basic spelling "lern" it's "learn" BTW :P And i never insulted her/him/it cause i never called them a "noob" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey Fullyinsane,

How about you say that to the 100+ million people who use perfectly normal internet language? Rather than abusing someone; just put something nice and SUGGESTIVE in your signature rather than getting angry as I've noticed you tend to do.

Bella
09-04-2006, 02:06 AM
He was getting trained, and has completed his training sessions as far as I know. As goes for MOD-Hydra, whom has also completed his training, too.

As an X, thugdub, you should not be promoting users (forum users none the less) to argue with eachother, within the Private Messaging system, or the forum in general.

I find the caps at the beginning of each word annoying too, but what can you do.. no need to have a frenzy. :)

cps
09-04-2006, 09:02 AM
i dunno if anyone has said new mod MOD-bengal who is whitebengal family members include mod-flaxy and some else i forget

RareIce
09-04-2006, 09:08 AM
yep whitebengal is going to be or / training to be a mod

MOD-Bengal :D

Achieve
09-04-2006, 09:13 AM

Okay I Am Seriously Sorry It Just Seriously Annoys Me Why People Type Like This And If They Went To School And Learn Basic English They'd At Least Have A Clue Where To Put Capital Letters.

Theres no need to get paranoia over a shift key.

Good find on the new moderator. :]

Day.
09-04-2006, 09:43 AM
They need to hire more Moderators as they don't have enough after all the Hobbas used to deal with the small issues.

Rareoid
09-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Probably just someone getting a test, as a new moderator.

Can i ask you something, and i'm sure a lot more members will agree.

lay off your DAMNED shift key and learn to use it right OKAY!!

Ahem;

i should always be I when used on it's own. When you say 'Can i ask you something, and i'm sure a lot more members will agree' you should end it with a question mark as you are proposing to ask the user a question. Therefore, your little outrage about the 'DAMNED shift key' should end in a question mark too. Finally, lay should start with a capital L as it's the start of a sentence.

Your not so perfect yourself.

superkat
09-04-2006, 09:57 AM
I'm glad that whitebengal is becoming a MOD. As for lunarmile, i haven't read every page of this thread but is this new MOD-lunar lunarmile?

Bexies
09-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Yes there is an X called Lunarmile it cannot be him because i think he is only in his teens :S

-:Undertaker:-
09-04-2006, 01:06 PM
They need more MODS

GommeInc
09-04-2006, 03:19 PM

Stop being easilly annoyed, it shows how bad of an agony uncle you are (even if you were joking, you were said you would help people and give them advice, in a friendly matter). You commenting on her way of typing on the computer makes you worse than her in my opinion, and getting angry about it is extremely lame.

Go kill yourself, I can do it cheaply *gets scithe*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!