PDA

View Full Version : buying a whip for a T

fox$
09-04-2006, 01:36 AM
yeah like in title i am buying a whip and payment is a throne...

i dont go first!!! i am not being scamed out of a T ok!

Finchie
09-04-2006, 02:23 AM

i dont go first!!! i am not being scamed out of a T ok! Whips are 2.9-3M and thrones go for 1.2. No ones going to buy.

fox$
09-04-2006, 02:25 AM
fine how about 2 Thrones i got 4 for sale :/

even 3 if needs be as i really want a whip!

fox$
09-04-2006, 02:32 AM
if anyone is selling a whip i will buy 2 - 3 thrones just PM me but i dont go first as i aint being scmed and i can assure u i would nvr scam!

Redmoon Evil
09-04-2006, 02:36 AM
if anyone is selling a whip i will buy 2 - 3 thrones just PM me but i dont go first as i aint being scmed and i can assure u i would nvr scam!

How can you assure this? is it because of your flawless postcount and reputation?

fox$
09-04-2006, 02:37 AM
no this is because i aint no n00b scumbag and i have a spine thats how! :)

Redmoon Evil
09-04-2006, 02:46 AM
no this is because i aint no n00b scumbag and i have a spine thats how! :)

This is not assurance, this is just you saying this. and what other people make of old threads is that you share the same IP as CPS.

Why dont you have any rooms? and no mission?

fox$
09-04-2006, 02:52 AM
wht i dont share the same IP as CPS u can check the only thing i am related to him in anyway he goes my school!!! thats it...

i really dont care wat any of you think i aint him as his internet cuts of at 8:15pm anyway thats why u never see him on after 8:15 ish!!!!

and about these thrones think wht you want i just need a whip plz dont judge me just cause i "asure" you... shows u have no spine!

micky.blue.eyes
09-04-2006, 08:13 AM
wht i dont share the same IP as CPS u can check the only thing i am related to him in anyway he goes my school!!! thats it...

i really dont care wat any of you think i aint him as his internet cuts of at 8:15pm anyway thats why u never see him on after 8:15 ish!!!!

and about these thrones think wht you want i just need a whip plz dont judge me just cause i "asure" you... shows u have no spine!
Dude, you can say what ever you want but nobody is going to believe you.
And about that friend not being on after 8:15, this is probably just you logging off to have a good excuse.

cps
09-04-2006, 08:28 AM
micky sthu mate its not me . . .

Sly
09-04-2006, 09:26 AM

Sorry to cause another arguement but you say your not gonna be scammed out of a Throne?

What if we dont want to be scamed from a whip?

Callum.
09-04-2006, 10:57 AM

No-one will go first with you, not just because post count and rep, but because the way you talk and the lame excuse that most scammers use 'im not going to be scammed out of a throne'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!