PDA

View Full Version : Harry the Other Side of Welcome Lounge

LewstherinII
09-04-2006, 02:52 AM
We did it. http://www.habboxforum.com/http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6320/harry1hy.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Neversoft (Forum Moderator) Thread closed at thread creators request. But remember, you are Vip! ;)

Ellis.
09-04-2006, 03:06 AM
lol Nice job xD

-Wolverine
09-04-2006, 03:10 AM
Rofl nice, now I wish you could keep him there. ;D

Sapphire007.
09-04-2006, 03:15 AM
Congrats, comming there soon.

LewstherinII
09-04-2006, 03:29 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/618/hazza6ji.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
The long journey back...

Ellis.
09-04-2006, 03:33 AM
He broke free? xD

LewstherinII
09-04-2006, 03:48 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2065/yow1er.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Upe
09-04-2006, 04:19 AM
Lol Nice job :D

Catchetat
09-04-2006, 04:25 AM
lol this isn't news but well done. You could get yourself banned for doing that on SG lol -.- I wouldn't recommend you doing that. Last time MOD-Kaiserin, a moderator on Habbo SG, continuously kicked ALL the habbos in the welcome lounge, because some immature Habbos were trying to force Harry to the other side of the welcome lunge lol

Sapphire007.
09-04-2006, 04:31 AM
lol this isn't news but well done. You could get yourself banned for doing that on SG lol -.- I wouldn't recommend you doing that. Last time MOD-Kaiserin, a moderator on Habbo SG, continuously kicked ALL the habbos in the welcome lounge, because some immature Habbos were trying to force Harry to the other side of the welcome lunge lol
Its is News however. Its is the first time on Habbo UK that habbos have got Harry to the otherside of The Welcome Lounge. Remember the time there were 14000 Habbos on, people didn't complain that it wasn't news did they?

Catchetat
09-04-2006, 04:34 AM
oh if that's the case, it MIGHT be news.. lol

Billabong
09-04-2006, 05:25 AM
Lmao xD Nice work guys n galz

LewstherinII
09-04-2006, 06:24 AM
I do hope there isn't a problem with the News...the idea of companionship, of a team of Habbos working together to achieve something that hasn't been done before.
Oh, they've tried, but no one has actually got him to the corner. I thought it was a nice piece of news to publish - there seems to be a bit of a lack of it, and I've been trying to compensate for that (mostly on the homepage).

Catchetat
09-04-2006, 06:26 AM
I don't really know.. but it's interesting..

But I'm still not sure if it's really news.. .. donno.. really.

LewstherinII
09-04-2006, 06:46 AM
Oh but it is! I did a full story on it; and got the names of Habbos that helped...it has never been done before, and everyone is always trying. I think it's a good peice of news, but that's my opinion.

Rawr
09-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Its is News however. Its is the first time on Habbo UK that habbos have got Harry to the otherside of The Welcome Lounge. Remember the time there were 14000 Habbos on, people didn't complain that it wasn't news did they?

Me and some of my Habbo mates got him across to the other side ages ago (when I used to play) this should be in anything to do with Habbo section.

sock
09-04-2006, 08:10 AM
Nice Job. Rofl!

shenk.
09-04-2006, 08:56 AM
LOL! nice :]

LewstherinII
09-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Thanks

Rareoid
09-04-2006, 09:55 AM

That's probably because the SG Mods are so bored because theres never anything to do.. :P

MattUH
09-04-2006, 10:04 AM
hardly news though.

LewstherinII
09-04-2006, 10:27 AM
I think it is. And so does 8Freak8.

And I think seeing I happen to be the News Reporter in this situation I'm qualified to make my own decision to that, thanks.

No more comments on whether or not this is news please.

Kotu
09-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Me and some friends tried doing this to Piers in the Kitchen a few months ago when we were off school sick. We got him as far as the cookers. :(

Well done. I love messing with Bots.

-:Undertaker:-
09-04-2006, 11:12 AM
LMAO, Me and my mates blocked piers For 10 Mins once.

GommeInc
09-04-2006, 11:38 AM
I think it is news, there is more reason for it being news than there isn't. An achivement never done before on the UK Hotel, World Records get in the news depending if they are imporant records. So yeah, it is News "/

Personally I think saying it was an achievement by Y0WI is a bit mean to the other Habbos, perhaps name more than one? It could possibly of taken one person to think about it, descide it and help push other Habbos into doing it... So maybe naming 3 to 5 Habbos?

I also think Achievement 3 is better than this achievement, you have to walk Harry through the open part of the Welcome Lounge to the corner, so personally this achievement isn't as good as the 3rd

:Jamie
09-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Obviously it took more then one habbos so dont think yowi should be credited and great job.

deltateamaplha
09-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Very well done.

:Dazza
09-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Some one deserves some +Rep :)

MattUH
09-04-2006, 12:23 PM
its hardly news compared to other stuff :l

Next ppl will do this and think there cool for having news =/

09-04-2006, 12:27 PM
News liek this is fun to have now and again...

Kroziun
09-04-2006, 12:47 PM
News liek this is fun to have now and again...
This is true.

Well done. I want to see you make him sit in the sofas at the top of the screen next! It's further and harder!

I wonder if someone reported on SG for blocking which would perhaps explain kicking by a Mod?

:)

09-04-2006, 01:10 PM
This is true. :)

I always speak the truth :) And maybe some one should hold events where you all have to move the habbo robots along the room

Neversoft
09-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Well done, I would Rep, but I have to spread. AGAIN.
It will stay in the News and Rumours section till I hear otherwise.

Y0WI
09-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped! You were all great guys :D
We finally did it!!

I'd have to say this is definatly news! I don't think anyone has got harry
to this point before and it was so hard to do at the same time but we finally got there! Thanks to a great team of habbos :D

Yep inc it was not just me it was me and a team of habbos and we
did amazingly well!!

if you would like to see the list of habbos which helped in that capture
go to http://www.habbari.com/harry/harry.jpg

And for all of the other captures we have done go to
http://www.habbari.com/harry/
a List of habbos that helped with every capture and attempt is on there :)

I'll also be adding some pictures of how we did it, screenies that i took along the way :D !! funkeh heh :D

superkat
09-04-2006, 02:35 PM
It looks like great fun. Great - i will be dishing out a lot of rep in this thread.

tm
09-04-2006, 02:45 PM
We finally did it!!

I can't agree more. A few times we've tried to do it people have been un-cooperative and its taken us tens of attempts to get him moved very far, but yesterday was different. We spent a while messing around, then went to Y0WIs room, then when we got back everyone was really good and we didnt mess up once.

Well done to everyone else who was involved, we worked together really well and it showed.

dannyboymed
09-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Congratulations, I remember a lot of us did this with Piers a while back. He's beginner level, practice with him before you move on to Harry :D

09-04-2006, 03:03 PM
I never knew they had levels!

GommeInc
09-04-2006, 03:16 PM
This is true.

Well done. I want to see you make him sit in the sofas at the top of the screen next! It's further and harder!

I wonder if someone reported on SG for blocking which would perhaps explain kicking by a Mod?

:)
They have, it was their third attempt. Personally I think it is better than this attempt...

Kj2005
09-04-2006, 05:06 PM
me and badimpact and some other people got him out before

LewstherinII
09-04-2006, 09:08 PM
We finally did it!!

I'd have to say this is definatly news! I don't think anyone has got harry
to this point before and it was so hard to do at the same time but we finally got there! Thanks to a great team of habbos :D

Yep inc it was not just me it was me and a team of habbos and we
did amazingly well!!

if you would like to see the list of habbos which helped in that capture
go to http://www.habbari.com/harry/harry.jpg

And for all of the other captures we have done go to
http://www.habbari.com/harry/
a List of habbos that helped with every capture and attempt is on there :)

I'll also be adding some pictures of how we did it, screenies that i took along the way :D !! funkeh heh :D

Okay - the full list is on the Habbox.com homepage - along with some screenies in the read more section.

Thanks - and thanks for the rep guys, I will be dishing it back :)

deltateamaplha
09-04-2006, 09:11 PM
pmsl it was funny when we got him out to the door and a mod got use in trouble :( for blocking !.

LewstherinII
09-04-2006, 09:34 PM
I think it is news, there is more reason for it being news than there isn't. An achivement never done before on the UK Hotel, World Records get in the news depending if they are imporant records. So yeah, it is News "/

Personally I think saying it was an achievement by Y0WI is a bit mean to the other Habbos, perhaps name more than one? It could possibly of taken one person to think about it, descide it and help push other Habbos into doing it... So maybe naming 3 to 5 Habbos?

I also think Achievement 3 is better than this achievement, you have to walk Harry through the open part of the Welcome Lounge to the corner, so personally this achievement isn't as good as the 3rd

I know it's unfair. I'm sick of Yowi he keeps trying to send me screenies to publish habbari.com/harry
But I did all the names on www.habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com)

Under read more.

Y0WI
09-04-2006, 11:52 PM
:O! oi i didnt not i removed it for you when you asked :( Habbari.com is closed anyway it only had the www.habbari.com/newbie
site on which is another campaign to help newbie habbos!

LewstherinII
10-04-2006, 01:28 AM
You practically forced that screenshot on me - why should your name feature more than any others? It was a team effort; an achievement worked by a team...
I have made sure that everyone in that team is now regarded equally, but no hard feelings to you. It just isn't fair.

Y0WI
10-04-2006, 01:41 AM
I think you will find that i didnt give you that screenie the one i gave you is
http://www.habbari.com/harry/harry.jpg

Which i asked you to put up, with a list of all the habbo names that helped
and i didnt tell you to put my name, you did that out of your own free will and not me asking you to.

i even said in my post earlier that it was an effort by a team of habbos
not just me, We work as a team to achieve these goals.
Even on the official Harry site it has a list of habbos a whole team.

Please stop trying to force it on someone else from your mistakes.
I did not ask you to put my habbo name on there - you did that yourself.
I told you to put a screenie on with all the habbos that helped which i even told you i was making. You then went and ignored me putting that screenie on with no names and half the list of habbos that had helped.

LewstherinII
10-04-2006, 01:48 AM
Excuse me!

A) You posted the screenie selecting YOURSELF, and not HARRY. Anyone could have done an alt or set that up!

Second; you put a quote from YOURSELF.

Third; you kept bugging me to put that one on, and after a lot of trouble I did - then you requested ANOTHER one!

Fourth; some of the poeple in that 'list' were NOT there, probably justyour friends!

Fifth - I made no mistake - I posted an impartial screenie and wrote a list of the people that claimed to help RIGHT AFTER we cornered him.

Y0WI
10-04-2006, 02:01 AM
Why didnt you ask me to take my habbo off then?

i put a quote from my self because we have tryed SO many times
to do this and it was never succeeded and i wanted to thank
all the habbos that helped finally reach this goal
to show how thankful i was.

Alot of trouble? i asked you to put that one screenie up with the list
of all the habbo names - which you never did.

Yes all the people on that list were there helping!
and you can even see them on the screenie!

You are even revealing someones personal name on the list of habbos
which helped, which you should not have done with out asking him first.
He even asked me why you did that.

Listen we have captured harry alot of times and none of them we have had any trouble. If you want to start causing trouble then please stay away and dont get yourself invovled.

This campaign was set up to have fun and enjoy Habbo
not have you arguing about it, we didnt want it posted on habbox in the first place if you remeber rightly you were asking me if you can and i said no at first, but you kept asking, so i said ok, but put a screenie of the habbos that helped on, which you never did and it has now caused all this arguing.

If you want to try and cause a fight you shouldnt of posted it on habbox in the first place and complain about all of this. The Harry capturing team has its own website which has its achievments on and that is not habbox.
You brought it on to habbox and now you are trying to fight about it so please dont and stay out of these enjoyable tasks infuture if you are going to fight about it.

-mad-monkey-
10-04-2006, 03:07 AM
Excuse me!

A) You posted the screenie selecting YOURSELF, and not HARRY. Anyone could have done an alt or set that up!

Second; you put a quote from YOURSELF.

Third; you kept bugging me to put that one on, and after a lot of trouble I did - then you requested ANOTHER one!

Fourth; some of the poeple in that 'list' were NOT there, probably justyour friends!

Fifth - I made no mistake - I posted an impartial screenie and wrote a list of the people that claimed to help RIGHT AFTER we cornered him.

Alot of trouble? LOL... Habbox still uses cutenews right?

And Y0WI may not have done it all himself, and certainly doesn't deserve all the credit, but it seems to me that he organised this all. They wouldn't have got far without organiseation... :P

There was no real need to post this on habbox... It has it's own devoted website. A link to that in the forum would have sufficed. Unless Y0WI is lieing, you were the one that asked him if you could post it. Now you are moaning at him?

Catchetat
10-04-2006, 03:13 AM
lol stop fighting over a screenie -.-

-mad-monkey-
10-04-2006, 03:24 AM
Yes, but it's 4:30 AM and I' bored...

LewstherinII
10-04-2006, 03:38 AM
Why didnt you ask me to take my habbo off then?

i put a quote from my self because we have tryed SO many times
to do this and it was never succeeded and i wanted to thank
all the habbos that helped finally reach this goal
to show how thankful i was.

Alot of trouble? i asked you to put that one screenie up with the list
of all the habbo names - which you never did.

Yes all the people on that list were there helping!
and you can even see them on the screenie!

You are even revealing someones personal name on the list of habbos
which helped, which you should not have done with out asking him first.
He even asked me why you did that.

Listen we have captured harry alot of times and none of them we have had any trouble. If you want to start causing trouble then please stay away and dont get yourself invovled.

This campaign was set up to have fun and enjoy Habbo
not have you arguing about it, we didnt want it posted on habbox in the first place if you remeber rightly you were asking me if you can and i said no at first, but you kept asking, so i said ok, but put a screenie of the habbos that helped on, which you never did and it has now caused all this arguing.

If you want to try and cause a fight you shouldnt of posted it on habbox in the first place and complain about all of this. The Harry capturing team has its own website which has its achievments on and that is not habbox.
You brought it on to habbox and now you are trying to fight about it so please dont and stay out of these enjoyable tasks infuture if you are going to fight about it.

All right; first of all I did post a screenie under the Read More section of the homepage. Mad-Monkey; I refuse to recognise Y0WI as we were halfway there under my instruction before he came and butted in. I'm not trying to start a fight - GommeInc said I shouldn't recognise Yowi it was a team effort - and I agreed with it!
You DELIBERATELY gave me a screenie with www.habbari.com (http://www.habbari.com) and then when I already posted a screenie, you told me this wasn't good enough and you wanted another.

We don't use Cutenews anymore, it was a lot of trouble to get it edited and uploaded when it was such a large file size. Even without that you selected YOURSELF in the screenie and made it seem it was all you...thanking other Habbos only for "helping".

Yowi, you also remember WRONGLY. I wasn't askign to put it up on Habbox - and I damn well don't have to ask! I was saying "I am putting it up on Habbox!" You also didn't say no to my statment, and I don't care if you did! You're not the leader of anyone!
Geez...

-mad-monkey-
10-04-2006, 03:40 AM
So your saying you should have the credit?

LewstherinII
10-04-2006, 03:42 AM
Where the hell are you reading that from, Mad! The reason I am against Yowi was because it was a team effort, like it says on www.habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com)

Read the story FIRST!

-mad-monkey-
10-04-2006, 04:05 AM
You said before he came along you were organiseing it or something along those lines.

I'm sure he doesn't want all the credit any way! Notice how he thanks EVERYONE...

Like he said... It was just ment to be somethig fun to do not argue over.

LewstherinII
10-04-2006, 06:08 AM
GommeInc said that I shouldn't be giving credit to one person and I realized what I was doing and stopped.
I want to cause one - I was just saying that Yowi has continually kept asking me to post the screenie, and when he asked for another, I got angry.
Did you know Half those people on his new list didn't help? And I'm not on there lol, cause he's too petty. The original screenie he gave me was a picture of him, with www.habbari.com (http://www.habbari.com) underneath his mission as if he thought I'd miss that lol, and the comments implying that he kind of led us. Well, it was a team effort and that's all I'm saying. I have only edited the news APPROPRIATELY. That's all. A team of Habbos. Not a king. What is wrong with that?
I'm frankly just reeling from his pettiness - not putting me on a list I clearly helped in. It's meant to be news, not a list of all your friends who wanted to feature on Habbox and Habbari.
I frankly question his position on the Council. Ah, but then again it's all a popularity contest, isn't it?
And no one else will post anything furthur on the issue. Moderator; please close the thread and delete any comments that procede the thread starter's (myself's) comment here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!