PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] AMATUERS!

OmgItsBananas
09-04-2006, 06:40 AM
I was happily doing my giveaway, handing out furniture, and this one guy kept coming in:
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
I asked him, if he thought it was a scam, why did he come? He replied dunno. So he carried on doing it, I reported him for flooding and harrasment(If your kicked, and keep returning, reported!) and he eventully got banned. He returned on a non hc account and said "zomg lolzz will dis ma man ccount".
So why was he Hc on his other account that he got banned on? Surely you would use a hc account?

I also dont like it when girls dressed how they are dressed in real life come up to be and go "hi sxy" I either ignore them or say "how do you call virtual people sexy?" and they reply "zomg dunno lolage" But when some bird comes up to me and goes "hi" i happily reply hello.

Hope you enjoyed my little anger session. :eusa_danc :eusa_clap Bravo!

Ruws
10-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Nah not really

..JAM1E..
10-04-2006, 09:55 PM
wow you must have nothing better to to with you time. but i c wot u mean wi the hi sexy thing
hey wait i must have alot of time on my hands for righting this ahhhh must find somthing to do

Nemo
11-04-2006, 04:18 PM
lol ye its annoying if i hear some1 say that then i jus shout
HAHA U FANCY PIXELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and they try be rude but they cant coz i jus say u fancy pixels!
then they leave and i feel good coz they r probaly stupid 30year old pervs still living wid dere mum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!