PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Deffending Gays

iRobert
09-04-2006, 07:27 AM
I hate how everyone says thats offensive to gays if you say a joke about gays or say "Your gay".
People are just pathetic , look on this forum. Find all the gay jokes in t he joke section , and someone will say its offensive. Now search for , say , blonde jokes . Do they say thats offensive ? no

Hiet (Forum Moderator) - This is not related to Habbo in anyway, thread closed.

Chaz
09-04-2006, 07:52 AM
Ok then.

Always
09-04-2006, 07:53 AM
Weirdo ?

Chaz
09-04-2006, 07:53 AM
Weirdo ?
Just slowly back away ;]

Evolution
09-04-2006, 08:02 AM
That's because homophobia is worse than blonde jokes, where you can actually tell it's a joke. Jokes like "How to confuse a gay person" with the answer "7" is pathetic and rubbish.

Someones sexuality is not a joke. -rep

MattUH
09-04-2006, 08:49 AM
That's because homophobia is worse than blonde jokes, where you can actually tell it's a joke. Jokes like "How to confuse a gay person" with the answer "7" is pathetic and rubbish.

What he said! :rolleyes:

Rizla
10-04-2006, 08:10 PM
Track, that was pointless, and a little suck-uppy ;) To be honest, I think jokes, whether homophobic, sexist, or racist, should be veiwed purly as jokes. Of course, that is just my opinion.

Mr.Big
13-04-2006, 01:37 AM
TRACKS THE NEW TOMBO60! YAY!!!!!!!!!

shenk.
13-04-2006, 12:53 PM

... Put it this way Evo: There’s about the same or more blondes in the world then Gays.

Therefore blonde jokes harm the same/more people then gay jokes.

You have something against blondes Evo?

Dan2nd
14-04-2006, 09:35 PM
... Put it this way Evo: There’s about the same or more blondes in the world then Gays.

Therefore blonde jokes harm the same/more people then gay jokes.

You have something against blondes Evo?

Lol !

I kinda agree but it may be seen as more harsh beucase its all about the loving ! :D

Moose
14-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Making fun of someone's sexuality is the same as making fun of the person individually or for instace, their religion.

bubble79
06-05-2006, 03:10 PM
The thinbg about blondes though, is mos blondes seem to enjoy being labelled as dumb. I know all of my blonde friends enjoy blonde jokes and just enjoy joking about being "dumb" whenever they make a mistake. It's sort of different with gay people, because these stereotypes are often different, and a lot of gay jokes I've heard seem designed to casue offence, with cruel stereotypes, not just fun ones.

Mr.Big
07-05-2006, 04:12 AM
You dont make fun of sexualitys, period.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!