PDA

View Full Version : How to stack without using rollers

H
09-04-2006, 12:12 PM
This is how I stack if you don't have rollers, try and understand I'll show you in a room if you don't. (Not as simply as using rollers)
It's long because it's detailed as I have no screenies.

Ok I'll try explain without screenies - NON ROLLER WAY

I'm going to use 2 ducks for an example + mode shelf 1 & 2

- You must make sure other furni is in the room -

1. Put the mode shelf 1 on the floor
2. Put the duck on top of it
3. Put the mode shelf 2 on top of the duck - The mode shelf doesn't go on? If it does carry on untill nothing goes onto your stacking then read down.

If it doesn't follow these instructions:
1. Click mode shelf 1 drag it onto the furni you have in your room, then drop it on something like a chair. The mode shelf should NOT MOVE just stay where it orginial is, on your stacking.

2. Repeat this with the duck, drag it and drop it onto a piece of furni. The duck should NOT MOVE just stay in the orginial position in the stacking.

NOW try and put mode shelf 2 on top, it should go on.

You should now have something that looks like: A mode shelf with a duck on top and a mode shelf in the duck. REMOVE the mode shelf 1 (which is under the duck)

Then repeat the steps again.
Get the mode shelf 2 drap and drop on a another piece of furni
Get the duck drag and drop on another piece of furni

The 2nd duck should now go ontop of the shelf. Remove both shelves and you have 2 stacked ducks

REMEMBER
Always drag and drop the MODE SHELF before the furni you have used.
No matter how much furni is being stacked up, you must ALWAYS drag and drop all furni that's stacked.

So if there is 4 ducks and you want a 5th one drag and drop the mode shelf, then make sure you drag and drop all 4 other ducks to be able to get your 5th duck onto the mode shelf.

You don't need to drag and drop the furni you are going to stack only once it's stacked you drag and drop

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!