View Full Version : My eeriest weekend ever...

DaveTaylor
09-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Went to poland for my cousins liam bar mitzvah (a well done to him again) been on 4 flights in 2 days (my head!!!!) and if you didnt know, i am jewish have been all my life. You all probably know about the WWII and hitler. The abr mitzvah was in warsaw and the day we arrived family went to the only remaining piece of the warsaw ghetto around today we got there, chills down my back and everything, my family knew my great grandparents where here and we never knew if they where killed here or not. My mum had a picture of the family and there was a little slot in the wall to put stuff my mum walked up and was about to put it in and my cousin stopped her grabbed the picture out her hand and ran round the corner, there my great granddad lay dead in a picture, we now know the truth of him got shot in the head his name is ingraved in a slab on the ground in polish. MY family feel silent and we walked off when i close my eyes i have the images of that picture.

Colourfulâ„¢
09-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Sounds very weird but a great experience!

-:Undertaker:-
09-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Weird, Feel sorry for you, Hilter was a Foul Pleb

Kasabian
09-04-2006, 07:26 PM
:o That's really unlucky and very depressing.

DaveTaylor
09-04-2006, 07:29 PM
its history and yes it was wrong on everyone it caused alot of havoc you could say but nothing can change it the fact was, me myself was there to see my great granddad didnt get my parents story of it. Yes he was dad but thats life i just hope you had a great one before you got shot :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!