PDA

View Full Version : Have you?

blaster.
09-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Have you ever cheated when in a relationship?
Answer and discuss.

Decapitated!
09-04-2006, 07:52 PM
No I Havent Because Ive Never Been With Somone.

FlyingJesus
09-04-2006, 09:20 PM
I've only had 2 girlfriends.. the first I was with for 3 months, but nothing happened (seriously, not even kissing, and we were 14/15). I didn't really like her much, but it was worth staying with her because it gave me a bit of status (a bit shallow yes, but I needed the confidence boosts at the time). Anyway, toward the end I found out that she'd been getting with one of her ex's, which wasn't much of a laugh for me. As luck would have it however, I met this girl who was fantastic - funny, great looking, the whole package. She got a bit over flirty with me and we ended up together.. left my girlfriend for her and we stayed together 15 months in the end, best relationship I could have asked for.

The moral of this story is: If you don't like your girlfriend, go off with the next woman to come along.

kasi
09-04-2006, 09:45 PM
no i havent.

cheating's wrong "/ if you dont like the person you're currently with & like someone else, just break up with them... not that hard/

Lycan
09-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Nope - Never Have... although i have being Majorly Cheated on... same girl cheated on me with 4 different boys

now that was a ***** to find out

JackHb
09-04-2006, 10:41 PM
I once got with a girl (not dated, just got with etc lots of times :P) who was also dating another boy. It went on for a while then stopped. haha

Steven.
09-04-2006, 10:49 PM
I once got with a girl (not dated, just got with etc lots of times :P) who was also dating another boy. It went on for a while then stopped. haha

I take it she was a bling'd up chav aswell then eh? :8 or corner street? :rolleyes:

I have to agree with dear kass on this one. :)

Charlie
09-04-2006, 10:51 PM
no i havent.

cheating's wrong "/ if you dont like the person you're currently with & like someone else, just break up with them... not that hard/

But.. what if you like both the person your with but someone else too?

That happened to me, and i cheated, i regret it now.

kasi
09-04-2006, 10:59 PM
But.. what if you like both the person your with but someone else too?

That happened to me, and i cheated, i regret it now.
then break up with the person your with and take time to decide who you care for more?

I have to agree with dear kass on this one. :)
yay

Chaz
09-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Nope, dnt intend to really...

Assid_Rane
10-04-2006, 01:25 AM
yes, i have cheated... ive been with quite a few girls now + ive only cheated once. and i was VERY drunk. and i did tell her about it.

i have been cheated on lots of times. girl called sam springs to mind, she cheated on me, and i kept forgiving her... she wud do it again + again... so eventually, i gave up lol.

ive also been in the situation where i have liked 2 girls, my gf + another girl.... i ended it with my gf and got with the other girl.... it was the wrong choice. lol i regretted it for ages. but if i hadnt done it, i would never have known what it was like to be with the other girl + i would probably still be wondering now.

Evasion
10-04-2006, 08:10 AM
Yes, *Ashamed* I was at a party and I did somethings with these other chicks...

Behkey
10-04-2006, 08:27 AM
I've not cheated and hopefully I never will. If there was someone I liked whilst I was in a relationship with someone else I wouldn't cheat with them, because if you got together they might think you will cheat on them too.

I got with someone that had a girlfriend, but i would never have gone into a relationship with him because i'd be thinking he's going to cheat on me.

Ostinato
10-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Awk, whats the point in being all ashamed and everything? Haha!

Imeen you guys are all all in your teens, 15/16, so at least your having your fun now and getting your 'cheating' out of your system before your in a marriage and do it! :p

blaster.
10-04-2006, 12:21 PM
This has turned out ot be a good thread ;)
-Pats self on back-
I have never cheated

H.bubbly
10-04-2006, 01:27 PM
umm I've Been Cheated On Ish , Twice , I havent Cheated on anyone .... One of my Ex's Slept with someone Else , and Did something .. but i don't wanna talk about that.. ughh ..

jinxii
10-04-2006, 02:01 PM
I have, and I didn't mean to. I paid for it though.

In a nutshell:

I really liked somebody (call him Guy A) and he seemed to like me, and he led me on a bit but nothing happened, and then he went out with somebody else. I was crushed, and spent a few weeks feeling sorry for myself. Then he broke up with his girlfriend and texted me in a really obvious way saying so. I was ecstatic, and it was all going well, but three weeks later he went out with this other girl. Again, I was inconsolable. A few months later, however, I met Guy B. Guy A is one of my best friends at this point, and although I've always really liked him and loved him as a mate, I've decided it's time to move on. I go out with Guy B for three and a half months. This brings us to the summer of 2005 and I'm still with Guy B. Guy A has broken up with his girlfriend. In the summer, everybody in my close friendship group is on holiday in one particular space of time. Guy A and I don't go away until the last week, so we spend lots of time together. We ring each other every night and it's all gravy. One night, out of the blue, he rings me up, nearly crying down the phone and tells me how he's always loved me and how he can barely contain myself. I'm flabberghasted, because I've always felt the same. However, I'm still with Guy B. Guy B and I had been having some arguments recently. Girlfriend A tells me Guy A was crying on her shoulder the previous night because he didn't know what to do about liking me. Guy B returns from holiday. The same night, I go out with a couple of friends, including Girlfriend A and Guy A. Somehow, we end of kissing. Quite a lot.

The next day I'm forced to phone Guy B and say I don't think it's working out. I'm, again, crying down the phone because I feel so bad.

Four days later Guy A asks me out. I accept. Guy B feels really ****ed off, but is a nice individual so forgives me (although I never told him I cheated).

That was in August. Guy A dumps me after using me and repeatedly telling me how much he loves me. I am mortified. Guy A turns out to be schizophrenic. I still don't forgive him. Now it is April and I still refuse point blank to speak to him.

Some kind of cosmic justice going on here?

velvet
10-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Never cheated, and I hope I never will.
I've been cheated on and I know how much it hurts, and I could never put someone through that pain, especially someone I loved.
If I felt the need to be with someone else i'd split up with the person I was with, since it's gotta be less painful breaking up with someone than to have to find out that they were going with someone else behind your back.

Revis
10-04-2006, 11:43 PM
I split with my girlfriend, effective stole a girl off of another guy in secret and slept with her but then decided it'd be worth going back to my girlfriend. Well we split again a week later and I ended up going with this girl who I only really liked as a mate.

Ended up talking to my ex again, realised we still loved (really) each other and I dumped this other girl. Unfortuantly she's just found out what i've done and i'm boned. Guess that's over. *Self control*

Billabong
11-04-2006, 10:37 AM
no i havent.

Agreed underOATH ;)

cocaine
11-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Nope, never had a gf.

Grimmauld
14-04-2006, 02:27 PM
I'm in a relationship I'm not ready for but I don't want to break her heart and breakup with her. She said she loved me the first time she saw me, not possible kay. :rolleyes: And I haven't cheated on her, I don't intend to but I intend to breaking up with her soon enough.

YellowParasol
14-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Nope, never have, never will.

mynameishelen!
14-04-2006, 05:00 PM
*agrees with kaye*

eggd2
14-04-2006, 05:12 PM
Nope but ive been cheated on, makes u feel really upset

reindeer.
14-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Not yet ;) Havent had a gf to cheat on ;)

Assid_Rane
16-04-2006, 03:09 AM
yep. ive cheated.... on 2 girls. 1 wen i was drunk + the other lived too far away for it to be anything seriouse.

and ive been cheated on a few times. doesnt feel very nice to say the least! lol

MsTanya
16-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Yeah, but only cause he kissed my cousin

Jordan3
18-04-2006, 08:38 AM
No, unless you count hugging other girls as cheating >_>;;

GJay
18-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Nope I would never cheat on Karl and wouldn't dare vice versa! :o

JackHb1
18-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Nope I would never cheat on Karl and wouldn't dare vice versa! :o

Lol reading his sig saying he is all alone and then seeing your name in this thread i was thinking i was going to see a post by you saying yes :P

GJay
19-04-2006, 09:29 AM
Erm no that was him.

JackHb1
19-04-2006, 11:21 AM
Erm no that was him.

*Does a shocked face* :o

Lyca
19-04-2006, 11:28 AM
I have been in a situation like this the past week
I have been goin out with this girl that i wont name and i realised that i liked another girl so i broke it down easily with her and broke up over phone - she was crying and evrything then her mates started having a go at me over msn saying why the heck did you dump her and i told them the story and now they are making me feel bad , i have even had threats :o
I think i did it for the best but i didnt cheat on her and shes been sending me texts saying how much she loves me and that she wants to kill herself i meen so much to her :eusa_wall
Im in a right " kuffle "
Lol

issaa.
19-04-2006, 03:33 PM
i agree with Kaye.

Jackk
19-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Nope, Would never cheat it's just wrong.

baby-wabbit123
27-04-2006, 05:19 PM
no i have never cheated but i have been cheated on... cheating is rong coz if you want someone else when you are with sum1 then u either dump you gf/bf or jus dont cheat

simple

although many people dont find it that simple

xx

Uwe
28-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Nope.
Never. :)
*Good boy* :']

holo-jonny
29-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Nope since I cant even get A Relationship anyway.

Grindie
29-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Nope I haven't

HellyBelly
29-04-2006, 02:17 PM
No I'm not in many relationships and well, it speaks for itself.

But I been cheated on =D

Darren_x
30-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Nope. . . Never have and dnt think i ever will :p

Sabu
30-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Yup, four time ;) She doesnt know, though, as I was on holiday when I met 4 very beautiful girls. They were 14, so I made out I was too, as I look older than my age.

My first kiss was actually when I cheated on my current girlfriend :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!