PDA

View Full Version : Trade in furni in Catalog?

Zurufa
29-12-2004, 11:56 PM
Would'nt it be cool if there was a section in the Habbo Catalog that you can trade in any furni, rare, or super rare and give you credits in return such as you put an HC sofa and they give you 25 credits in return. I think a lot of people would be rich if this Category exist.

Mentor
01-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Its more likly theyed do a system where if you sell it back to teh catalkog you only get 1/3 of its credit value in return, that would stop people swiching there furni around, as well as helping to fund suzlike, i think the conspet is a pretty good idea

Demi
02-01-2005, 10:54 AM
yeah it is
but as he said its better to do half or 3/4 of its value redeemed down
so then we couldnt just get old furniture worth nothing to other people and get loads of credits for it

-Soro-
02-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Great idea, infact I don't see anything wrong with this one - you might have 100 chairs that no one wants, and you'd get lots of credits back to say maybe buy HC or something!

Adzeh
03-01-2005, 11:38 PM
that would be kwl, but it would only give back a portion of its original value, coz habbo has to make something out of it.

-Soro-
04-01-2005, 02:14 PM
that would be kwl, but it would only give back a portion of its original value, coz habbo has to make something out of it.

Well that's what it's like in real life, I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case tbh...

L.Jackson
06-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Yes brilliant idea.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!