PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Ahh!

:06
19-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Ahh! I just went to a room and clicked on a photo and all this scripted furni came up, he had a mountain dew and a snow glowb and a speakers corner, they all appered after I clicked it! His name is bobba or 54 something, but am I going to a get vires? Or was it just a script?

:Illusion
19-07-2004, 10:41 PM
Ahh! I just went to a room and clicked on a photo and all this scripted furni came up, he had a mountain dew and a snow glowb and a speakers corner, they all appered after I clicked it! His name is Farter52 or 54 something, but am I going to a get vires? Or was it just a script?

Try not to name anyone ;) an no you wont get a virus, just a silly script :)

19-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Lol ok thanks,I was scared :P Im a newbie at scriped :p Maybe the hobabs should come and close the room..

:Illusion
19-07-2004, 10:51 PM
Lol ok thanks,I was scared :P Im a newbie at scriped :p Maybe the hobabs should come and close the room..
Yeah, call one from the room if you can, someone should come an take the pic.

F1L73R
20-07-2004, 01:40 AM
Lol dude u wont get a virus, nothing will happen to u. Its just a picture of scripted furni which they took a picture of when they were using there scripting program :rolleyes:

20-07-2004, 02:51 AM
Lol no the furni acctually came into the room, like I clicked on the mountain dew and it said I was carrying a frizzy thing :P As I said I was a noob at scripting but now I know better xD

F1L73R
20-07-2004, 02:54 AM
Lol no the furni acctually came into the room, like I clicked on the mountain dew and it said I was carrying a frizzy thing :P As I said I was a noob at scripting but now I know better xD
Ofcourse the furni was actually there its an effect that happens when the scirpt is activated :p

20-07-2004, 04:46 AM
Sorry I thought you ment he took a picture in film and then I only saw it on the photo :P Being Nooby again

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!